DSSR reservations

JudithM

DIS Veteran
There seems to be some confusion as to when Members who purchase DSSR can make reservations. Listed below is the correct information I received from a reliable source:

* DSSR Members booking a DSSR reservation (with DSSR Vacation Points) - can begin making these reservations starting December 1, 2003 for stays that begin on or after the opening date of the building that they purchased in.

* DSSR Members booking another DVC Resort (with DSSR Vacation Points) - can begin making reservations as of the purchase date and according to the 7-month booking window guidelines (non-home resort)

* DSSR Members booking a Member Getaways (with DSSR Vacation Points) - can begin booking once their contract is closed and the building they purchased into is available for occupancy

* All other DVC Members booking a DSSR reservation (using non-DSSR Vacation Points) - can begin making these reservations starting February 4, 2004

What is actually the Purchase Date you use when booking an another DVC resort? We have paid a deposit, are sending back the signed documents, get points Dec. 2003, but the closing date listed on the documents is April 1, 2004. Is the Purchase Date the closing date, the deposit date or the date on the documents?

Bluejean, I do not have an naswer for you right now, but I should have an answer soon. I emailed your question to one of my DVC contacts who usually responds in a timely fashion. I wil let you know :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter