DS and DD meet Gaston: Definitely worth the wait!! (Video Link)

That was so hilarious. I loved how your DS seemed to be protecting his little sister at the end but she didn't want to go. :)

:goodvibes I talked to DS afterwards, and he did admit that he was actually trying to get DD away from Gaston. Must have been his big-brotherly instinct kicking in!

Well, my 19 y/o dd has posted on FB that she is camping out, lying in wait for Gaston!! When she sees him, she is jumping him, and kidnapping him, marriage proposal at the ready!!! Seriously kid??? Figured this had stopped a decade ago...evidently not!!!

I met Gaston on my last trip about a month ago, let me tell you it was the best thing ever. He is so good, I highly recommend waiting to meet him. The line was only about 10 minutes. :)

We met him Monday and he was hilarious. It was my sister's 40th birthday and I said "Kim wants a birthday pic with Gaston" and Gaston replied "welll who doesn't?!" Then we all took a pic with him (all adult women) , and he said in the funniest tone "while the cats away, the mice will play". He was also encouraging ladies to touch his biceps and saying "go ahead, you know you want to".

this is the one face character meet and greet i'm dying to do. Gaston is hilarious
Well, my 19 y/o dd has posted on FB that she is camping out, lying in wait for Gaston!! When she sees him, she is jumping him, and kidnapping him, marriage proposal at the ready!!! Seriously kid??? Figured this had stopped a decade ago...evidently not!!!

Honestly we could stand there and be entertained by Gaston for an hour. Gaston truly is hilarious!

And goofy4tink, it's a good thing your DD didn't star alongside Gaston in the movie. I suppose the movie would have been over after 10 minutes! :confused3

That was so great!!! :lmao: He is the perfect Gaston! He wasn't out for the soft openings last year, so I can't wait to meet him this time! Your kids are absolutely adorable.

That was awesome!! I love how your kids just aren't sure what's going on and why he's talking like that! But that Gaston was perfect! :rotfl2: Can't wait to see him in September!

I met Gaston on my last trip about a month ago, let me tell you it was the best thing ever. He is so good, I highly recommend waiting to meet him. The line was only about 10 minutes. :)
We met him Monday and he was hilarious. It was my sister's 40th birthday and I said "Kim wants a birthday pic with Gaston" and Gaston replied "welll who doesn't?!" Then we all took a pic with him (all adult women) , and he said in the funniest tone "while the cats away, the mice will play". He was also encouraging ladies to touch his biceps and saying "go ahead, you know you want to".

Gaston must have a blast interacting with park guests. You said it, disn3yw0rld. Of course Gaston is hilarious, but it's also so refreshing to have a meet and greet beyond the usual sign-your-book-and-pose-for-the-camera experience.

Honestly we could stand there and be entertained by Gaston for an hour. Gaston truly is hilarious!

And goofy4tink, it's a good thing your DD didn't star alongside Gaston in the movie. I suppose the movie would have been over after 10 minutes! :confused3
My dd is an absolute hoot with the characters. She's hoping to get to be one after she graduates college and hopefully gets into the College Program!!
In fact, when she met Flynn, at the Rapunzel meet?? Poor Rapunzel was feeling a bit left out. Dd was having a very nice conversation with Flynn about his bag, and did he have everything he 'needed' in it and such. I have a photo of poor Rapunzel leaning in, trying to hear what is being whispered between the two!!!

So, Gaston will have a worthy opponent when we get to MK in two weeks!!! Should be pretty funny. I figured that this whole character thing was going to be done with...I mean, seriously, she's in college. But, she is now friends with a lot of 'character friends' so is looking forward to seeing them on this trip!!
But I do love watching the littlest kids interacting with characters!!! So very cute. I miss those days.

OMG...can't...stop...laughing...!

I don't usually do character meet and greets, but I'll definately be making a stop to see Gaston.

Soooo funny and cute! I love how your daughter slowly turns in for a hug at the end there-- she's not quite sure, bless her heart, and he's so sweet to her while still staying in character!

Thanks for sharing. It made my day to watch him with the kids!

Gah! That was fantastic! Whenever we go to the Magic Kingdom, it's become obligatory to go meet Gaston XD

O. M. G. That is a w e s o m e !!!!

My dd's would just love love love to meet Gaston! One of them still imitates him from the B&TB show at DHS when he kissed his muscles!

Thanks for sharing! :lmao:

I love how the kids are clueless but Gaston's totally playing to the adults in the crowds. Outstanding!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter