DS and DD meet Gaston: Definitely worth the wait!! (Video Link)

Thanks so much for sharing this. I was cracking up. Gaston was fabulous and your kids' reactions were priceless. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's just more fun to be a villain (who can talk) than a hero. :rotfl2:

Loved the video your children are adorable Gaston IMHO has one of the best meet/greets lately He is so into character whether you are itty bitty or up there in age Perfect Casting :thumbsup2

I can't wait to meet him either during our trip!! This is one character meet that I think I'll enjoy more than the kids will. :love:

Oh hilarious!! :rotfl: When he checked his reflection I about died! SO excited to meet him in Sept! Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup2

I just want to say your video is awesome. It inspired me to look up more YouTube videos of Gaston meet-and-greets and I found "your" Gaston to he the best! Very entertaining and a riot.

That was so cute! What a great Gaston! I laughed out loud. I wish everyone was cast that well. Thanks for sharing!

Had to restart computer.. It's so cute! I showed DH he wants to meet him!

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

Just put this on our must do list! The line was quite long when we were there in January, but looks awesome!

The line for Gaston always seems like it is a mile long. We just happened to be strolling by Gaston's statue when he appeared. What luck! We stuck to the handler like glue (like Gaston needs a handler) and managed to land a spot 2nd in line.

Since Gaston's meet and greet location is not clearly marked -- at least as of February it wasn't -- my advice would be to check the times guide, grab a Lefou's Brew, hang out by Gaston's statue and then pounce on that handler when you see Gaston appear.

Good luck! (And someone please ask Gaston how he managed to survive that big fall.)

Gaston was a highlight of our trip! I have a super cute picture of Gaston and my son flexing their muscles and Gaston is pushing my son's muscles down so he isn't flexing as big. He was definitely one of our favorite characters!

He met @ 2 when we were there over springbreak. We hung out at the tavern and grabbed a Lebrou. Yummy!

That video was just too cute! Thank you for sharing!...I want to meet Gaston and I am 28--not sure DH will be too keen on that! LoL! :rotfl2:

Thanks so much for sharing this. I was cracking up. Gaston was fabulous and your kids' reactions were priceless. I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's just more fun to be a villain (who can talk) than a hero. :rotfl2:

You're welcome. DH and I still watch the video almost daily. And I've never really thought of Gaston as evil. He's just perhaps, a little misunderstood :scared1: (but I do get your meaning).

Great video! Thanks for sharing.

And I really would like to know how he survived the fall. I guess you just can't keep a good (looking) man down :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter