• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Driving your own car vs buses...

The busses can be a hassle at times, but I feel more a part of the resort community when I use the busses/monorail. There is something to be said about being part of the collective excitement of going to the parks.

We drive to all the parks in our car when we have it...except MK. I HATE, HATE, HATE the monorail parking lot and waiting in line to smashed onto the monorail. Now, I LOVE the monorail from park to park, or to resorts, but I would much prefer to bus it MK.

We drove this trip after having aways taken Disney bus...I will never drive again. I love the fact that I don't have to worry about driving when we use the bus.

We always take the bus. As some others have said, it helps us feel more a part of the resort community. Plus, I drive enough at home, I'd rather not have to drive on vacation.

Another positive...you get to meet some very nice, fellow vacationers! :thumbsup2

We drive even to the MK. There is something about riding the boat over to the MK that makes the magic more exciting.

A plus to driving, when you come back to the park after an afternoon break, we always find a spot very close to the front. There is nothing better than not waiting for a bus at the end of the day, imho.

and driving to DTD is always faster.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter