Drinking Game: How many times does Teresa say little!

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
I got my bottle ready I wanna see if next time I can get pretty twisted :P

Just joking with you Teresa, but hopefully next time I'll get enough to get buzzed!

Anyone else have a podcast fun drinking game or notice things they say :p

If it were an earlier show where Ryno is there, you'd be tore up by how many times he says "like".
He's better about that, though :D

When Craig says "whenever" :D

Edit: I thought I remembered similar threads. While not the same thing, this and this may be interesting reads, especially if you've been listening a while!

There's another podcast, which I won't mention, where every sentence begins with "Ya know". It drives me crazy.

This doesn't make people self-conscious AT ALL.
I agree with you on that Kevin. Though, I think John started a thread a while back asking about words or phrases that should be on a DIS bingo card, that one went much further into the things that get said or repeated often.

And funnily enough, I can't think of anything you say (I only listen) that would fit into this drinking game.

This show is prerecorded so she didn't read this yet! I'll be counting this episode

;) come back safe from the road trip Teresa!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter