Drink Stations and Beer Mug

Hey to all ! We are ging inthe Fantasy July 28, what is the beer token? is it cheaper to pre-order the beer and the cigars? or do they cost the same in the ship? thank you!

Okay so I started the thread and it took life of its own :) but still dont have an answer - is there OJ at the drink stations?

and on the beer mug subject does anyone know how much the 16 oz refill would be...Just wondering if its a good deal or not. Thanks :-)

You must have missed my post on page 1, post #5. I don't drink beer, so I don't have a clue about that.

They don't have OJ at the regular drink stations on the Dream, but they do have it at the smaller drink station inside Cabanas. However, I'm not sure if it's available when the buffet is closed. I went to get apple juice once when Cabanas food line was closed and the dispenser didn't work.

I know you get 22oz for the price of 16oz in the refillable beer mug, but how much is it for each refill?

There is not OJ at the drink stations. They do have it at the Top Siders drink station for breakfast. I think there is orange soda. :)

Jill

It isn't really a 'refill price' it's just the price of buying a 16oz glass of beer. The benefit is that you get 22oz of beer instead of 16. This thread says she paid $5.69 for each draught beer - it looks like that includes the gratuity they automatically tack on. The post is from October 2011 so I imagine it's close to correct!

It isn't really a 'refill price' it's just the price of buying a 16oz glass of beer. The benefit is that you get 22oz of beer instead of 16. This thread says she paid $5.69 for each draught beer - it looks like that includes the gratuity they automatically tack on. The post is from October 2011 so I imagine it's close to correct!

I just got off the fantasy and that price looks right. I also didn't see oj at the drink stations. Remember to fill any bigger cups you bring with the disposable ones at the station.

Room service should be able to bring you OJ and you can bring something to carry a lot of OJ in and ask the server to fill it for you to take back to your room. I've got a large hydration bottle that I plan to fill with OJ.

Beer price will vary depending on the beer you drink.
5ish bucks - 7ish bucks or thereabouts. Bud light will be cheaper than 687.

Okay so I started the thread and it took life of its own :) but still dont have an answer - is there OJ at the drink stations?

and on the beer mug subject does anyone know how much the 16 oz refill would be...Just wondering if its a good deal or not. Thanks :-)
If you really need more OJ during the day, I'd suggest bringing a few containers with you to Topsiders and fill those up to last you through the day. Just keep them in your stateroom until you need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter