Drink Stations and Beer Mug

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Hi gang - two questions:

1) Is orange juice one of the options at the drink stations?

2) Is the beer mug worth it? I want to get my DH a "stateroom gift" and thought this would be an idea.

Thanks!

Not sure about the OJ, but my DH thoroughly enjoyed his beer mug ;) He got a lot of use out of it. And even if you DH doesn't use it as much as mine did, it's still a great, inexpensive souvenir.

going on the Fantasy next and having our stateroom be as far forward as possible and the drink station being as far aft?? as possible..I just don't know how we'd make it all the way back to our room with a drink! Those little cups are (once filled with ice) holding maybe 4-6 ounces of beverage! Do they allow you to use these beer mug things to fill up at the drink station? What do others do who don't want to be the one who does the drink run?

Thanks!!

They don't have OJ at the regular drink stations on the Dream, but they do have it at the smaller drink station inside Cabanas. However, I'm not sure if it's available when the buffet is closed. I went to get apple juice once when Cabanas food line was closed and the dispenser didn't work.

going on the Fantasy next and having our stateroom be as far forward as possible and the drink station being as far aft?? as possible..I just don't know how we'd make it all the way back to our room with a drink! Those little cups are (once filled with ice) holding maybe 4-6 ounces of beverage! Do they allow you to use these beer mug things to fill up at the drink station? What do others do who don't want to be the one who does the drink run?

Thanks!!
You can use a larger cup/mug, but they ask that you use a clean disposable cup to fill it.

We brought Tervis cups for us: the bigger ones for DH and myself, the smaller ones for our 2 DS's. They worked great!
Question to anyone: can we bring the beer mugs on our next cruise and reuse them??

I've read on many threads that you can bring your own cup on board to fill with drinks from the drink stations. Someone even mentioned a "bubba keg", not sure what that is but I think the name is funny :) We are planning on bringing on board large insulated cups, probably the ones with lids and straws. I'll just throw them into each of my kids carry-on bags. Hope this helps a bit.

I've read on many threads that you can bring your own cup on board to fill with drinks from the drink stations. Someone even mentioned a "bubba keg", not sure what that is but I think the name is funny :) We are planning on bringing on board large insulated cups, probably the ones with lids and straws. I'll just throw them into each of my kids carry-on bags. Hope this helps a bit.

my wife has the 52oz one. Works great. there are various sizes.

images

images

Thanks!!

We take the large Tervis tumblers for the adults. For our young girls, the cups at the beverage station work well. We took the smaller tumblers for the girls on our first cruise, but haven't since and won't be next month, either.

How much is a beer mug and what do you get with it?

Beer Mug Package
Item BEV BEER MUG PK, $14.95

Carry this Disney Cruise Line-branded beer mug to any onboard bar and get a 22 oz. refill of beer for the price of a 16 oz. size! If you find the mug too heavy to carry while onboard, then take advantage of the beer mug token.
http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/planning-center/gifts-and-amenities/

I guess you can preorder them, but we got ours as soon as we boarded. They had a table set up to buy mugs, beer, wine, water packages. I don't know if they only sell them the first day.

We brought Tervis cups for us: the bigger ones for DH and myself, the smaller ones for our 2 DS's. They worked great!
Question to anyone: can we bring the beer mugs on our next cruise and reuse them??

Yes, you can bring it back. :thumbsup2

I didn't pre-order one for my DH but I bought it once on board. Well, I told him I would get it if he wanted and he said no :confused: so I made him to go get one. :lmao:
We brought some beer on-board so it was nice to use in the room as well. Plus for $15.00 it is an awesome souvenir! We have a pretty big collection of glassware so I wanted it in the house anyways. :goodvibes

OK, more specifically, if you bring it back do you still get the 22oz for the 16oz price? They don't mark them for each cruise or anything?

Does this work for the other souvenir drink glasses?

I am bringing the disposible travel coffee mugs for use at the beverage stations. Also have the disposible cup holder to make runs to and from the drink station, being able to hold more than 2 w/ a party of 6... priceless (literally!)

Board the Dream Sunday May 6. Looking to get a beer mug. Wondering what kinds of draught beer you can get.
The only ones I know for sure are the Kona Brewing Company - Longboard Island Lager, Widmer Brewers - Drifter Pale Ale and the 687 exclusive draft. I know they have more.

We always take empty QuikTrip or Racetrac empty 64 oz. cups with their lids/straws. Traveled transatlantic on Magic and 2 Caribbean cruises on Magic - never had any problems since you can pack stuff inside the cups in your luggage. At the end of the trip, just toss them in the trash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter