Dreams Unlimited Gift Basket

I have known Pete and John for many years and always have known them to be very kind, trustworthy and most important to make sure that everyone of their guest receives their full money values. It was John that suggested the gift baskets and then Pete and John ran with the idea. I believe it is so thoughtful of them to give back something as nice as the gift baskets for it makes their guest feel extra special. the total appreciation and thoughtfulness goes completely to Dreams Unlimited and their entire staff.
Congratulations John and Pete, your idea and thought appears to have been quite a success and appreciated.
Much love always
Your friend
Shirley

Excellant idea - marla was so helpful when we booked our October cruise, look forward to a great addition when on board

Those baskets look awesome!!!

We're on the first NYC sailing in 2 1/2 weeks, wish we were getting one of them! We need a "Shirley" in NYC! :goodvibes

We travel on our first DCL cruise out of NYC in July. I'm sorry to say we did not book with Dreams Unlimited as I didn't know about them until after I booked and joined this board! :sad1:

Even though I haven't even taken our first cruise yet, I have a feelign we will love it! I've been reading about booking our next cruise onboard. How can I do this and book through Dreams Unlimited?!

Thanks!

WOO HOO!! This gives me another reason to be excited for our upcoming September cruise. Can't think of a better duo than DU and The Perfect Gift....the only thing better is a trio....DU, Perfect Gift and DCL!

Thanks to all - especially our awesome DU TA - Beth!

Can anyone tell me what is in the basket????

We travel on our first DCL cruise out of NYC in July. I'm sorry to say we did not book with Dreams Unlimited as I didn't know about them until after I booked and joined this board! :sad1:

Even though I haven't even taken our first cruise yet, I have a feelign we will love it! I've been reading about booking our next cruise onboard. How can I do this and book through Dreams Unlimited?!

Thanks!

Should be able to tell the onboard booking agent to list Dreams Unlimited as your travel agent.

WOW! What a wonderful and thoughtful gift for DU clients!! I was impressed with my first encounter with DU and it has been "smooth sailing" :rotfl2: with my 2nd, upcoming cruise, next April. :) Thanks, DU!! Can't wait to receive one of these great baskets in about a year!!

I see what looks like the top of a water bottle, but are those other two cups reusable hot/cold cups that could hold coffee? That would be excellent! :love:

And I see a deck of cards... but what the the little multi-colored balls in front of them in the bottom right?

Wow, thats really nice of you guys! The gift basket looks wonderful! I am wondering if my group qualifies. I booked my Fantasy ressies online via disneycruise.com then transferred our cabins over to you guys. Do we qualify for the gift basket?

Thanks so much!

Mary

Nice!!! Does this mean I will get one on our sailing in 2 weeks on the Fantasy? Merrie is awesome. Ready to book 2 more with DU and her while on the ship!!!

That's exciting. I just booked with Dreams Unlimited & I must say, I am excited!! :thumbsup2 Michele is doing a great job & it has only been 3 days of working with her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter