DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Timon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. lovegrumpy

lovegrumpy DIS Veteran

Thanks for the pictures of the teen club.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

I'm the lucky one :hug:

I wish I knew more about the tween club but when I was doing my rounds, they were closed so not only could I not get some photos, I couldn't talk to the CM's. They were busy with the kids when I finally got there. And since they have their own Navigators, I have no idea what they do during the week :sad2:

I did not see or receive a price lists of spa services anywhere, perhaps they were at the front desk but when I did my tour, the desk were super busy so I just stayed away.

Yes, that was in the Rainforest Room. I heard as I was passing by that they charged extra for those but I didn't hear or see a price. They did such a great job with the spa villas!! :worship:

I think it was open 6am until 10pm except for embarkation day :thumbsup2

Yuppers ::yes:: :thumbsup2

You're welcome :goodvibes

4. Minerva6116

Minerva6116 Earning My Ears

Thank you sooo much for the amazing photos and trip report! I am taking my first cruise in March and I've got a million questions in my mind but your report is answering almost all of them haha. I am curious about one thing though: the spa picture of all the jars and bowls with what looks like soap in them -what is that for? Thank you again! :goodvibes

5. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

The spa looks so nice. But I am not a spa kind of girl either. I actually have no clue what you do or get done in there besides a massage, haircut, or manicure!

6. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

Of course they do! :laughing: I wonder how much? I may just have to stop in at Basin before the cruise. :thumbsup2

Awesome! Thanks! I really like the lockers in Vibe. Great for my teens who can't be parted from their iPods, but obviously they can't take them in the pool. They'll also be able to take a backpack down with a bathing suit or a change of clothes so they can swim and hang without having to come back to the room and change. Nice planning! :thumbsup2

Wish they had lockers up on deck for the adults/families. That would have the possibility of freeing up some loungers that are just being used to hold "stuff" while someone swims.

7. ibouncetoo

ibouncetoo <font color=009999>I get excited by the little thi

The waiting area in the spa is lovely. Wonder if I could sneak in, sit in a corner and read my book! :lmao: Or at least show up, oh, a couple of hours early for a treatment! :thumbsup2

8. dahuffy

dahuffy Always Be Nice To The Lunch Lady

Ditto! ;)

9. WAHMto5

WAHMto5 DIS Veteran

Wow....by far the best review I have ever read! Thank you!

10. TwinsFan

TwinsFan Mouseketeer

Wow, I love all these pictures! Thanks for posting! 251 more days until I'm there!

11. newmommy_2010

newmommy_2010 Mouseketeer

This is a wonderful report! Love all the details! My hubby is dying to take a cruise but I am worried about how our DS (will be 2 at the time) would like it? Also, can you feel the boat move much? I am worried about motion sickness also.

12. Timon

The jars in the back are like body scrubs....and I think you just add whatever you want from the front row :thumbsup2

Hmmm they offered facials, body wraps, teeth whitening among other things. The RR is for relaxation :cloud9: or to avoid your kids :lmao:

Very good planning indeedy :goodvibes

I'm sure you could :cool1:

Thanks!! :goodvibes

You're welcome! ;)

Our daughter was 10 months on her first cruise and a month shy of her third birthday on her second cruise. She LOVED the nursery both times!!! ::yes:: Personally, I hardly even noticed any motion at all on the Dream compared to the Magic ;)

13. pjstevens

pjstevens Had our DFTW Vow Renewal on the Wonder

I have to say that you have made our upcoming cruise so much more to look forward too! You've shown us so much of the ship that I cannot wait to see it for myself. Thanks again!

14. Timon

The District (AKA, Adult Clubs)

I actually didn't get many photos here....I thought I had gotten more but I guess it was just video I took. Didn't even take photos of Pink because when I took these pics, it was closed and I couldn't get in.

I don't drink so the only one that really appealed to me was Evolution because that's where they held the adult cabaret show (the always amazing Jeff Civillico) and other than walking through them, I never spent time at the other bars/lounges. However, if I was a drinker, this would be the place I would be!!! I especially enjoyed Skyline and Pink was cozy and cute too!

I loved walking by The District Lounge just because of all the cool lights LOL!

Also, you HAVE to see the bathrooms here!! The stalls are rounded and there are mirrors on the ceilings :lmao:

Here's some pics....

687 (which is the Dream's ship number while at Meyer Werft Shipyard)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Skyline

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Loved the "fireplace"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Evolution

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

District Lounge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bathrooms

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK, well that's it! I know!! I am not impressed with myself at all :rotfl2:

15. Señor DonDuck

Señor DonDuck DIS Veteran

Wow, wow, wow. Thank you for the wealth of phenomenal photos and info!

16. Timon

Hope I didn't spoil it too much for ya :rotfl2:

17. Timon

You are welcome Senor :donald:

18. Karen Mouse

Karen Mouse resiurK deknoK

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE WANT MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!popcorn::

19. princess aleya

princess aleya DIS Veteran

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful photos and information, I really can't wait unitl we go!!:cool1:

20. MODisneyfan

MODisneyfan DIS Veteran

LOVE your review!! It is awesome!! Thank you so much for shareing your expereince

21. Timon

:lmao: Still have a few more chapters to go :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting :goodvibes

You're most welcome :thumbsup2

Photos just take so long to load!!! :rolleyes1