DREAMS really do come true! 1/30 4-day Cruise Report with Tons of Photos! Video done!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by Timon, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Timon

Timon DIS Lifetime Sponsor

The Vibe Part 4

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK, so that's it for the Vibe :thumbsup2

For all you parents out there who want to see where their teens are going to vanish to all cruise...I believe you can go there on the first night, before 6pm and have a look around, same as the kids clubs :goodvibes

Also, the CM told us that once the teens register, they get a special KTTWC that replaces the old one and will open the door to the Vibe. How cool is that? :woohoo:

Next up... the Edge, but they weren't open before Sailway so I didn't get many pics because once the kids are in it, you can't take pics of them!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. JLDSMD

JLDSMD Platinum Castaway Club

Great pics and report on Vibe Cass. :thumbsup2

Too bad they didn't make the adult pool area that exclusive. Would have stopped the families and kids from coming through. ;)

Can't wait for your report on Edge.

4. Timon

That photo was taken at 11:24am and it did get a little busier that afternoon. It was nice out for me (about 70ยบ-ish) but I think it was still a little cold for some so I am sure that pool will be busier in the spring/summer/fall ::yes::

Deck 5 Vibe access is Handicapped Access ONLY! :thumbsup2

Yes, I think the teens have the best area on the whole ship! Only teens can get in and no others will accidentally saunter in :rolleyes1

Just waiting for the Edge pics to upload but like I said, only a few photos and not much to report :sad2:

5. Timon

The Edge

This is the tween Club on board and it is located on deck 13 mid-ship...also a little tricky to find :lmao:

Sorry, I only have a few pics since the club was open for business and kids were playing in it already.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The kids were all glued to the big screen and (I think?) playing a game on it. It looked like a cool place to hang if you're a tween :thumbsup2

6. Karen Mouse

Karen Mouse resiurK deknoK

I'll have to show Ellis - he'll be in this club .... I wonder if we'll ever see him:rotfl2:... we didnt last cruise. I remember him saying "no, I'm not ready to come out yet, go back to the bar and have another drink"....of course we did as we were told;):lmao:

7. JLDSMD

We couldn't get the kids out for anything, could we Karen. The boys had way too much fun in there last cruise.

8. JLDSMD

Cass, I know you didn't take a lot of pics in there, but did you notice a computer area? Just wondering if it has a set up like Ocean Quest on the Magic.

9. Timon

:lmao: :thumbsup2

Yes, there were computers on the right-hand-side of the big screen TV. :thumbsup2

10. Timon

Senses Spa and Salon Part 1

I took a spa tour on the first day and was able to get lots of photos. Although I am not a spa kind of girl...I loved this space! It was a vast improvement from the Magic Spa and I left wishing I had $$$ to take all the wonderful-sounding treatments!! Next time I will have to indulge in at least one treament!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Timon

Sense Spa and Salon Part 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Timon

Sense Spa and Salon Part 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Chill Spa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Waiting area near check-in desk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

13. Crustysgirl

Crustysgirl Earning My Ears

I want to go on the Dream just for this! I love Vinylmation!!:love: You are the best sister-in-law ever!!

14. Crustysgirl

Crustysgirl Earning My Ears

The spa looks fantastic! Cass, I can't believe how many amazing pictures you got. You're amazing!

Do you think that I could pass for a teenager and get into Vibe? :rotfl2: That place looks amazing. I would love to go in there! Those bean bag chairs look so inviting. Disney really does think of everything! Kids who get to go on this cruise have no idea how lucky they are! :thumbsup2

Thanks so much again for the amazing Vinyls and all the work you had to go through to get them. :cloud9: They were so unexpected, but totally appreciated! And you have really renewed my love of collecting them too! You're the best and I am so lucky to have you in my life!:hug::love::hug:

15. Scouter

Scouter DIS Veteran

Thanks guys, I feel better now:goodvibes

16. disgrits

disgrits DIS Veteran

:cool1::cool1::cool1: I see it too!!

17. Dyerneeds

Dyerneeds chics dig the scar

I hear Cass got you one of everything!:thumbsup2

18. disgrits

disgrits DIS Veteran

My Derek will go :dance3: when he sees these pics, Cass! And Emily will be upset that she will be 18 and too old, but yet too young for grown up fun, too. Well, at least she will be allowed in the grown up areas, and that will be fun. She's a fun loving nutty girl.

I have to admit I am a bit worried about The Edge Tween Club. I hope there are a lot of activites that involve sports, as my Alex (DS11) is not a "social network" type of tween. He is still a boy--not even close to all the social aspects of tween/teen life. And while I think it's good that they will have video games, I have to say that that is something he can do at home--and does. Now maybe if the video games are involed in tournaments or some such organized activity that would be better. There are lots of boys on our 6/12/11 cruise who are his age, so I imagine there will be at least one with his same interests; luckily he is not shy. I don't know--a mom has to worry, eh?

Thanks for all the great pics of the spa, too. Did they give y'all a list of services with prices in your stateroom? I'd love to do something, but obviously that would depend upon cost.

You are a doll for doing such a wonderfully detailed report for us, Cass!:hug:

19. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

[​IMG]

Do you recall if this was in the Rainforest area?

Seeing those Spa Villas are really tempting me to book a couples thing again. I had talked myself out of it (due to the price), but it looks soooooo relaxing!!

20. MomsOf2boys

MomsOf2boys <font color= deeppink ><marquee>Has obsessive fing

Great pictures Cass! I am ready for the rainforrest room! Love all the light and windows in the spa. Did you happen to notice the hours for the fitness center? I like to venture there when everyone else is sleeping or taking pictures on the deck. :rolleyes1

21. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

[​IMG]

iPod dock? :confused3