"Dreams Earless" Wish Thread

I've been gifted....thanks so much Threeboysmom. I so appreciate that this was being done. Thanks to all that are helping those earless players out.

:wizard: Dreaming of ears :wizard:
Thar_be_pirates is PrincessNatalieJ on VMK

Oh happy day the dream ears are mine. I hope you all get yours soon

Forgot to put my title its Captain-Aaron and i would really appreciate anyone who would be willing to help me out... thanks again :thumbsup2

Well I gave out all my extra pairs but I forgot my mom... :rotfl2:

Add HappyShadowKat to the list :)

I would like a pair of ears, sadly i am tired of people bragging about having them, it makes me feel worse. If anyone could please give them to me that would make my halloween XD

VMK Name : Yalina

.:Why am i still a floating ghost! Hey dont click on me im not a haunted mansion ghost! You might get credits tho:goodvibes :.

And if you cant get them for me its ok! At least you tried:) And thanks to everyone who is being Nice enough to give away these free ears:goodvibes

I would love a set of ears i totally missed dream month for marching band. My Vmk name is saltnpeppar :):goodvibes

just thought i'd say although im on the list and havent received ears yet what your doing is really really nice for all the people who didnt get ears! you could so easily trade them but the fact you're nice enough to want to gift them says alot! thanks :]

I just wanted to say thanks to the wonderful person who gifted me dream ears!! :goodvibes

You can take me off the list. :love:

Peace!:hippie:

I would love to have some Dream Ears!

Thank you very much! :)

RedShoes in VMK

i would be more that happy if i get dream ears. i never got the chance to go on in september cause i was busy with school. my vmk name is soulqueen :)

ive got some ears now :) thankyou Piratebell so much!
you can take me off the list now! (disneyhockeyfairy) i hope the rest of your dreams come true :]

:sad2: Due to school and work, I have nothing at all from dreams month . I would be happy with a pair of ears though. I would even be willing to trade a crown and tron hat for ears. Please add me to the list. I am AvagadroTheMole in VMK.

I'm so happy to see that there is a thread for this and that people have already been so generous. I've yet to get a real pair in the parks, so I figured a pair of virtual ones would make up for it. I've been so busy with school though, that I wasn't able to be on VMK enough last month in order to get a set of dream ears, so I'd like to be put on this list please. Thanks!

ETA: Forgot to say my VMK name. It's the same as on here...moikturtle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter