DREAMing, some MAGIC and a little bit of Paris! Trip report link!

AND .................

We are BACK! :sad2:
Our week went by FAR too quickly and we are back to reality.

Before I officially start my new trip report, here is just a little reminder of what is to come:

Day 1:

Day 2

Day 3:

Day 4:

To be continued ...........​

You are back!

Can't wait to hear all about it!

Jill in CO

Our week went by far too fast, but we had such an awesome time. I cannot wait to share our adventures with you all! :goodvibes

Oooh, those sneak peek pictures are great! Looking forward to reading all about the trip.

I am glad you enjoy them! Picking them out brought back such wonderful memories. I hope to be starting the trip report soon. :goodvibes

Looking at your Palo Brunch pictures never gets old :cloud9:

Even though it's sad that you'll be getting off the ship, I think your day at WDW TOTALLY makes up for it! You guys will have a busy day at DHS, then your ADR, followed by a nice night at MK! :thumbsup2

Lots more Brunch and dinner pictures to come! We had such a wonderful experience and a lot of yummy food.
And even though we only had very little time at the parks, it was really wonderful and we made the most of it. pixiedust:

Wonderful cruising plans, Karin. I know it's hard to get off the ship, but at least you still have Studios, California Grill and Mk to look forward to.

And we were even able to stick to "most" of the plans, Elaine! I even had a Konk Kooler in your honour! ;)
Only downside - we have a year and a month until we return to the US and then we will only have a day and a half at the parks, but at least we will have a 7 night cruise to look forward to. :goodvibes

Have fun Karin!!!!

Thanks, Jen. We had a blast! :earsboy::earsgirl:
Hope you are having the time of your life at DL! :goodvibes

Have a great time!!!

Thanks, Elaine! We had a wonderful vacation - it was far too short though. ;)

Have a magical trip.

Thank you, Scott! We had a wonderful vacation. :goodvibes

Karin and Tom, hope you have a great trip! Your plans sound awesome.
I am not sure if we will make it into any of the parks while you are here, but we will look for you if we do manage to fit some park time into our schedule. I am sure I will be watching your sail away on the webcam so be sure to wave as you go past Fishlips. :wave: Oh, be sure to tell our cabin that we'll be there in September. I hope you enjoy 8188 as much as we do. :yay:

Thank you! We had such a lovely time and thanks for watching us sail away. We are going to buy the download from portcanaveralwebcam. If they show us for that long and he even zoomed in it is a MUST buy. ;)

Oh, and btw - we just LOVED 8188! What a lovely stateroom and the veranda was just out of this world. It was so funny as we had someone from our FE group staying in the stateroom right beneath ours and we would tie some chocolates onto some string and let it down to their kids. We had a blast! :woohoo:

Have a great trip!

Jill in CO

Thanks Jill, we did have a lovely vacation. :goodvibes

Have a safe trip Karin and Tom. I know you will have a great vacation. Enjoy! :)

Thank you, Teresa! :hug: We had such a fun time. Lets hope that we can experience this together some time soon. :thumbsup2

Wait one minute! There are two donuts missing out of that KK box. You need a do-over pic! :rotfl2:

Love, love, love your teaser pictures and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you! We had such a lovely time and thanks for watching us sail away. We are going to buy the download from portcanaveralwebcam. If they show us for that long and he even zoomed in it is a MUST buy. ;)

Oh, and btw - we just LOVED 8188! What a lovely stateroom and the veranda was just out of this world. It was so funny as we had someone from our FE group staying in the stateroom right beneath ours and we would tie some chocolates onto some string and let it down to their kids. We had a blast! :woohoo:

Next time I want to watch you sail away from the upper deck at Fishlips! Actually, I'd rather be sailing away with you! :boat:

I'm glad you loved 8188, but can't that be our little secret? That room is hard enough to get as it is! :teeth: Oh, I loved your chocolates on a string! :banana:

Those sail away videos really are awesome. I have yet to get as good coverage as you and Tom got on this cruise. We have usually been on an upper deck because I thought we would get better coverage there. I may have to rethink that plan.

Welcome home Karin! Love the sneak peek, and so glad you had a great trip :hug:

Welcome home Karin! Love the sneak peek, and so glad you had a great trip :hug:

What Jeannette wrote! :grouphug:

I will never catch up but will try to at least skim! Rosie and I seriously considered the cabin right under yours... Even had it booked for about a week!! So happy you enjoyed it so much! :cool1:

Yay welcome back! (but I know you secretly hate it :rotfl:)

I'm going to guess you were watching Notting Hill on the plane ride to MCO?! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the sneak peeks! Looking forward to hearing all about it:)

Welcome home Karin and Tom!

Love your sneak peek pictures. Glad to hear you had a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures on your trip. And thanks for having a Konk Kooler in honor of me!! :)

Welcome back Karin and Tom! Love the great teaser photos. I especially love love love your DCL D&B bag Karin. Can't wait to get planning on next year's cruise. :)

Very excited to hear more about your trip.

Just checked where your cabin was - what a treat. Tried to get one of those cabins on the Fantasy last year but could only get GT and they upgraded us to a 5a:(

Waiting here for Disney to put us out of our misery and release the new itineraries - we are off to the Caribbean in 3 weeks on Celebrity Eclipse - just know they are going to release when we are away and can´t easily book.

Hasn´t this been a crazy Winter weather-wise? - though I´m not complaining - it´s like Spring here in Munich.

Carole, Mike and Jenny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter