Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

Is anyone else planning on going to Fl early? If so, what are your plans? I think we are going to drive in on Saturday and spend Sunday at Universal. The only reason we are not doing Disney is because we are spending this Thanksgiving at AKV! So hard to concentrate on this year's vacation when I'm so looking forward to next year's!!

Is anyone else planning on going to Fl early? If so, what are your plans? I think we are going to drive in on Saturday and spend Sunday at Universal. The only reason we are not doing Disney is because we are spending this Thanksgiving at AKV! So hard to concentrate on this year's vacation when I'm so looking forward to next year's!!

We will get to Disney a day or two early. I want to see the Osborne Spectacle of lights and maybe do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party. We are going to Disney this Oct and will go to Universal during that trip to see the Harry Potter worlds. It's hard switching gears from the cruise to this year's vacation! pixiedust:

We are doing WDW before, eagerly waiting till July 31 to make reservations. This is my sister, nephews and moms first WDW and cruise so I have been eagerly adding special touches. Plan on Mickeys Very Merry Christmas and Osbourne's Spectacle. Will let you all know once we have RES as to where we will be. Hoping to get us all in same room villa, but my family of 3 might get there a day or so before the rest.

The wait is killing me, I keep obsessing!!!!! But I've got my mom an avid crafter, quilter, cross stitcher making our FEs. I keep over designing them and she keeps telling me to reel it back in. LOL

We are doing WDW before, eagerly waiting till July 31 to make reservations. This is my sister, nephews and moms first WDW and cruise so I have been eagerly adding special touches. Plan on Mickeys Very Merry Christmas and Osbourne's Spectacle. Will let you all know once we have RES as to where we will be. Hoping to get us all in same room villa, but my family of 3 might get there a day or so before the rest.

The wait is killing me, I keep obsessing!!!!! But I've got my mom an avid crafter, quilter, cross stitcher making our FEs. I keep over designing them and she keeps telling me to reel it back in. LOL

I wish I could make our room reservations on July 31 but we are DVC so I won't be able to make ours until 7mo before. This will be my mom and Tom's first WDW and cruise so I would like us all and my brother's family (Oilcounter) to stay in a Treehouse villa or other villa if possible the night before we cruise. My family of four will get there a few days early of that.

I am thinking about making new FE's for this cruise. Maybe something fall themed. You will have to post a pic of yours when they are done!

:yay: Only 1 year 4 months and 2 days!!

I wish I could make our room reservations on July 31 but we are DVC so I won't be able to make ours until 7mo before. This will be my mom and Tom's first WDW and cruise so I would like us all and my brother's family (Oilcounter) to stay in a Treehouse villa or other villa if possible the night before we cruise. My family of four will get there a few days early of that.

I am thinking about making new FE's for this cruise. Maybe something fall themed. You will have to post a pic of yours when they are done!

I think we were planning on coming 1 day early to stay at WDW before heading out to cruise. I'm not against going to a park, but I just hadn't considered it until now. Does the Treehouse Villa sleep 10people? That seems like alot of people.

PM me some details of what you had in mind..How early were you expecting to get to WDW? Any other resort you were wanting to stay?

RWL
Oilcounter

Will do, it will be a while before they are done, I created some custom cross stitch patterns based on mouse ear ornaments for each persons pocket and headers. I was able to convert pictures of existing ornaments of all but Stitch so I had to dream up that one. My poor mom, the steampunk for my DH is really complex.nBut the worst are the ones of the ships bow scroll work, she made me shorten them and simplify a bit. I threatened her with a full blown ship pattern :rotfl:

Will do, it will be a while before they are done, I created some custom cross stitch patterns based on mouse ear ornaments for each persons pocket and headers. I was able to convert pictures of existing ornaments of all but Stitch so I had to dream up that one. My poor mom, the steampunk for my DH is really complex.nBut the worst are the ones of the ships bow scroll work, she made me shorten them and simplify a bit. I threatened her with a full blown ship pattern :rotfl:

This sounds like it is going to be a work of art! :scared1: I can't wait to see it!
:worship:

I think we were planning on coming 1 day early to stay at WDW before heading out to cruise. I'm not against going to a park, but I just hadn't considered it until now. Does the Treehouse Villa sleep 10people? That seems like alot of people.

PM me some details of what you had in mind..How early were you expecting to get to WDW? Any other resort you were wanting to stay?

RWL
Oilcounter

I cant reply back to you yet; as I dont have the required # of posts to be able to PM anyone (or reply).. I'll post some replies quickly then PM you back!:confused3

Maybe my mom will stitch something for my family's FE! Otherwise; if you see a Wal-Mart bag hanging at our door; you'll know she declined! :rotfl2:

You should send the girls over to Grandma's house for a sewing lesson! :thumbsup2 "Hi Grandma, we want to make a Fish Extender!" :lmao:
:goodvibes
BTW how many posts do you need to pm? I thought it was 5

ctmcjbzz, I could use a little more info from you. Check the first post to see if what info I had is correct. Also, let me know if you want to participate in the FE and if you do then I need your cabin#. :goodvibes jlmlodzik, I put you down for yes on the FE but still need your cabin# and any other info you are willing to provide. :) Thanks

Thank you for including me, as of right now with my DH job change not sure if his new boss is letting him take his vacation then. So right now our Thanksgiving cruise 2015 is on hold until we get the official yes. :(

Thank you for including me, as of right now with my DH job change not sure if his new boss is letting him take his vacation then. So right now our Thanksgiving cruise 2015 is on hold until we get the official yes. :(

Ok, Thanks for the reply. I really hope you get to take your vacation!
Sending you pixiedust! pixiedust:

Has anyone priced flights from your hometown to MCO airport? I know airlines havent posted flights for Nov 2015 yet, but gauging from the prices of NOV 2014 around the same dates makes me want to get out the cardboard sign and start hitch-hiking east!! :thumbsup2

Has anyone priced flights from your hometown to MCO airport? I know airlines havent posted flights for Nov 2015 yet, but gauging from the prices of NOV 2014 around the same dates makes me want to get out the cardboard sign and start hitch-hiking east!! :thumbsup2

I am afraid to look! :scared1: I just opened a Frontier CC to get the two round trip tickets. I plan on using that next Nov. At least now we will only have to purchase two tickets.

I am afraid to look! :scared1: I just opened a Frontier CC to get the two round trip tickets. I plan on using that next Nov. At least now we will only have to purchase two tickets.

I know i have at least enough frequent flyer mileage on United for 2 tickets. I'm in the same boat as you.. needing to pay to for two tickets. Being the week of Thanksgiving; who knows what flights will be available (or that require you to fly the opposite ends of the country before getting to MCO)

I know i have at least enough frequent flyer mileage on United for 2 tickets. I'm in the same boat as you.. needing to pay to for two tickets. Being the week of Thanksgiving; who knows what flights will be available (or that require you to fly the opposite ends of the country before getting to MCO)

I have two words of advice for you: BOOK EARLY!

We may have two of us on Frontier and two of us on Southwest

Just booked our pre-cruise resort. AoA in a Nemo family suite. Never done a value resort before, usually villa or deluxe. 3 of the 6 off us are flying from CA, hopefully coming a week before the big holiday will help out with prices. As for me, DH will be driving!:rolleyes1

I keep looking at my countdown calendar and it is not moving fast enough!!! Can't wait until it is says less than 365 days!!! Thinking of staying at WLV for our pre cruise resort. We've stayed at BWV and will be staying at AKV this Thanksgiving, so I figured why not try another one!

I keep looking at my countdown calendar and it is not moving fast enough!!! Can't wait until it is says less than 365 days!!! Thinking of staying at WLV for our pre cruise resort. We've stayed at BWV and will be staying at AKV this Thanksgiving, so I figured why not try another one!

I am going to book a Grand Villa for the night before the cruise. I may have mentioned it before but I am VERY EXCITED to do this! I have never been to Disney with enough people to justify a GV. I am trying to decide between OKW because they are bigger and we own there so I can book it 11mo out and AKV because I love it there! We are staying at BWV this Oct which is somewhere we have never stayed before. I like to stay at different resorts each time we go. VWL is high on my list. That place is so cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter