• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Thanksgiving cruise Nov 23, 2015

I love getting regional gifts! So cool
Funny thing is....my dad came to visit from LA couple of weeks ago and I have been trying to come up with something from my area,anyway I took him to the Lincoln Library and Museum and right as I was walking out I seen the perfect gift for all. Now All I have to do is go back and get them :)

This is my first time to the DIS boards and we are on the Dream 11/23. Please add us to the FE group. DW, DH, DS(17), DD(14) and DD (11). This is not the first time on a Disney Cruise, but our first time participating in this.

Do you let us know how many FE's there are? What types of gifts do you pass along? Can't wait!!

This is my first time to the DIS boards and we are on the Dream 11/23. Please add us to the FE group. DW, DH, DS(17), DD(14) and DD (11). This is not the first time on a Disney Cruise, but our first time participating in this.

Do you let us know how many FE's there are? What types of gifts do you pass along? Can't wait!!
:welcome: Jessica R and Family!

I am keeping track of how many cabins are participating in the FE but it is up to you to decide how many gifts you will give per cabin. Some people do one gift per cabin and others do a little something extra for the kids.

Do you know your cabin number? We will need it to deliver your gifts

:welcome: Jessica R and Family!

I am keeping track of how many cabins are participating in the FE but it is up to you to decide how many gifts you will give per cabin. Some people do one gift per cabin and others do a little something extra for the kids.

Do you know your cabin number? We will need it to deliver your gifts
Cabin 10082. When do you give us the final count? Thanks!!

Cabin 10082. When do you give us the final count? Thanks!!
I will update your info in the first post. That is where I am keeping track of the families. You can count which ones are doing the FE and how many kids they have etc. As people join this thread they can choose to do the FE up until 6 weeks before the cruise. That is when we will cut off the sign ups so that we can all finish up our gifts. At that point we will know how many cabins are participating.
What types of gifts do you pass along? Can't wait!!
As far as what gifts to give there are so many ideas out there that really the sky's the limit. People sell stuff on etsy for the FE and there are numerous threads just about ideas for FE gifts. There are two links in this thread to get you started. I think in the middle somewhere.

We are from Wisconsin and in November, we are looking forward to a nice, warm cruise!!

We are from Colorado and are also looking forward to a nice warm cruise. We have cruised in October before and it was perfect 80 degree weather. I am hoping that November is not to much colder.

In the first post I have changed the words Yes, we want to participate in the FE to green and the ones that don't or aren't sure yet I have changed them to red to make it easier to tell who is and who isn't participating in the FE.

In the first post I have changed the words Yes, we want to participate in the FE to green and the ones that don't or aren't sure yet I have changed them to red to make it easier to tell who is and who isn't participating in the FE.
Very nice! Thank you!

I think that it's time the Thanksgiving Dreamers had a graphic. Is anyone creative like that?

Don't I wish!! Maybe if someone can make like a lanyard or something we can hand them out towards the beginning of the cruise. Last time some of us met in the terminal and we also had a meet and greet the first day. Nothing fancy, just something to make any last minute changes to cabins and such. Just an idea. Don't know why but I am still not getting emails when there is a new post! I feel so left out!!

Hi Everyone, Just joined this group. We are taking this trip with our children, grandchildren and cousins as sort of a family reunion since we are wide spread across the country. We are from Houston TX and our relatives are from Denver, NYC, and Katy, TX. Looking forward to getting to know our fellow shipmates on this Dizboard. Let's get this party started !!!

Hi Everyone, Just joined this group. We are taking this trip with our children, grandchildren and cousins as sort of a family reunion since we are wide spread across the country. We are from Houston TX and our relatives are from Denver, NYC, and Katy, TX. Looking forward to getting to know our fellow shipmates on this Dizboard. Let's get this party started !!!
:welcome:

Please read the entire thread starting from page one. There will be a test! :mickeybar

BTW It's Disboard as in Disney.

Oh and an avatar picture wouldn't hurt. (Disney pic please)

and what took you so long to get on here Mom! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter