• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

Welcome all newcomers! I haven't been on in awhile. Life is just busy.

We went on a cruise in October of 2008 and the weather was great. We went the straw market on Nassau and to the Pirate Musuem. Then this past October we went on a RCCL cruise and the weather was warm, but it was overcast. It rained when we first boarded the ship, but after that it didn't rain, it just wasn't blue sky's and sunny. But it was still nice, and didn't hinder our vacation at all. The forecast for the day we went to Nassau was rain so we didn't book any excursions, and then when we got there, it ended up being nice enough where we could have enjoyed an excusion. But we just did shopping and went back to the ship. This time we are planning on booking a room at Comfort Inn and doing the day at Atlantis.

I am planning on surprising my kids with this trip, hopefully in May sometime. I just made it through all the kids birthdays and parties, and now my DD(13) dance kicks into high gear, and I need to get through 3 competitions, then life will hopefully slow down to a calmer pace.

I am planning on surprising my kids with this trip, hopefully in May sometime. I just made it through all the kids birthdays and parties, and now my DD(13) dance kicks into high gear, and I need to get through 3 competitions, then life will hopefully slow down to a calmer pace.

I hope you share about your suprise and how they all react. popcorn::

Anyone here going on the Disney Dream Oct. 14, 2012??? If so, come to Facebook and request to join my page. We have 27 members so far, and getting to know each other! Would love to have more members!! It is a closed group, so you will have to request to join. Thanks, and hope you see you there!:cool1::grouphug:

Yes, please share! I love surprises! :goodvibes

Disneynut1958- I just tried to find you on FB using this username and it directed me back here. How do I join the FB group?

Disneynut1958- I just tried to find you on FB using this username and it directed me back here. How do I join the FB group?

I just did a search in facebook called Disney dream October 14, 2012 and it brought the page up and I requested to join. You can also send me your Facebook name in PM and I will just add you to the page.

Hey All! My boyfriend and I will be joining you on what I'm sure is going to be a fantastic time to celebrate our 10-year anniversay of dating which is October 17th...what a better way to spend it! We are going to spend 5 days in WDW first then the DREAM!! This is our first Disney cruise, and my first cruise in general.

I'm so excited..and have to admit that reading through TRs has made me a bit obsessed. Here's to the next 6+ months speeding by! :woohoo:

Hey All! My boyfriend and I will be joining you on what I'm sure is going to be a fantastic time to celebrate our 10-year anniversay of dating which is October 17th...what a better way to spend it! We are going to spend 5 days in WDW first then the DREAM!! This is our first Disney cruise, and my first cruise in general.

I'm so excited..and have to admit that reading through TRs has made me a bit obsessed. Here's to the next 6+ months speeding by! :woohoo:

Welcome aboard! :cheer2:

:welcome: So glad you are here! Congrats on your 10 year dating anniversary! What a great way to spend your vacation! :love: If you have any questions, feel free to ask, we would love to help you plan your trip! :rolleyes1 Some of us are a bit obsessed on Disney planning... Not giving names but...:rolleyes1

Hello everyone, checking in to see how you're doing. It's seems this cruise is going to be full of surprises and celebration! I hope all your planning is going mouse-tastically! Only 6 months and 2 days! :banana:

Hello everyone, checking in to see how you're doing. It's seems this cruise is going to be full of surprises and celebration! I hope all your planning is going mouse-tastically! Only 6 months and 2 days! :banana:

6 months and 2 days, I LOVE the sound of that!!!!! :cool1: Or 185 days!
Today I started pricing out our hotel for the night prior to cruise. We like the Country Inn and Suites but they are more than last years.... Might end up at the Hilton instead.

6 months and 2 days, I LOVE the sound of that!!!!! :cool1: Or 185 days!
Today I started pricing out our hotel for the night prior to cruise. We like the Country Inn and Suites but they are more than last years.... Might end up at the Hilton instead.

I did the price check thing as well as we are a larger group coming from NC. So we are ending up staying in Jacksonville for $49 a night and do the 2 1/2 hour drive down in the morning since we can't get to the port at 9am anymore. :thumbsup2

For those of you who still have to get passports, we just got ours.

We applied on March 30th.

We had one of every type.

1. Child passport (both parents signed so not sure if it would be slower with parent signed note)

2. One renewal, child to adult.

3. One new adult, never having one previously.

We got them back in 14 days, 4 were weekend days, one was Good Friday so really a 9 business day turnaround. Pretty darn good.

They said passport season is getting ready to get busy as everyone travels in the summer.

For those of you who still have to get passports, we just got ours.

We applied on March 30th.

We had one of every type.

1. Child passport (both parents signed so not sure if it would be slower with parent signed note)

2. One renewal, child to adult.

3. One new adult, never having one previously.

We got them back in 14 days, 4 were weekend days, one was Good Friday so really a 9 business day turnaround. Pretty darn good.

They said passport season is getting ready to get busy as everyone travels in the summer.

That's good to know. I have to change my last name and DH needs one. :thumbsup2

Rcmmom (35) DH (34), DD (turning 6 on 10/16 during cruise), DD (turning 3 on 10/19 day after cruise at WDW, room #8674 , Main dining, Yes on FE., Cruise #1...we are SOOOO excited!!

Just realized that October 14th is mine and DH's one year wedding anniversary. Was just so excited that we were getting to go again and I forgot the wedding anniversary. DH reminded me. :rolleyes1 Wonder if it's worth it to mention it to Disney before we cruise?

Also, is there a plan for a cut off date for fish extenders? I'm just getting this really underway and wanted to have a pretty good idea for whom and what to plan for.

Rcmmom (35) DH (34), DD (turning 6 on 10/16 during cruise), DD (turning 3 on 10/19 day after cruise at WDW, room #8674 , Main dining, Yes on FE., Cruise #1...we are SOOOO excited!!

WELCOME!!!!! So excited to have you join! More first time cruisers! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter