DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

No problem moms! I'll always help you out when you need it! (If I can :) )

So guys, what are your favorite character(s)?

DSC02282.jpg

Guys... the DREAM is already getting ready for us. :laughing:

We would love your input though. :cool1: I've only done it the one time and like i said it was 20 families. We just did family gifts and I now understand that some do per person or kids and adults etc. That seems a bit too much for me but I'm ok with what everyone wants to do.

Like I said before, if we do more than 20 families I'll have to make a decision on whether I'm going to participate or not. The one and only time I participated in the FE, I prepared bags for the adults together and the kids separate. It wasn't too hard since we didn't have many families participating.

Did you get all that in the mail????

Lol. No, I found it on the internet, but it has our thread name on it! :laughing:

Like I said before, if we do more than 20 families I'll have to make a decision on whether I'm going to participate or not. The one and only time I participated in the FE, I prepared bags for the adults together and the kids separate. It wasn't too hard since we didn't have many families participating.

I think if it's more than 20 families we should break them down into groups, so much easier for everyone involved.

I've almost talked my friend who has DD8 into cruising when we go. I was looking at the clubs that are offered for her age. Am I crazy (don't answer that :lmao:) or are there two clubs, oceaneer club and lab for her?

LOL Want to give us a little preview? hahahaha I love surprises but I can be a pest too. :rotfl2:

I wouldn't mind a sneak peak at all either. ;)

I've almost talked my friend who has DD8 into cruising when we go. I was looking at the clubs that are offered for her age. Am I crazy (don't answer that :lmao:) or are there two clubs, oceaneer club and lab for her?

The oceaneer lab and club are for ages 3-10 yrs, so yes they are both for her age group.

If you wanna check it out here are the links for both:

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/youth-clubs/oceaneer-lab/

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/dream/youth-clubs/oceaneer-club/

Happy Valentines Day Cruising buddies.....

All the talk about FE has made me decide to join in and do the FE. So you can add us to the cabins that are participating. Last time we did one bag of surprises per cabin, but depending on who was in that room dictated what was in the bag.

Ok, we are also coming along on the cruise! It'll be our first one, so of course I'm trying to get all the info that I can - and getting completely obsessed with it! :yay:

It will be myself, DH, and DS(6).

Happy Valentines Day Cruising buddies.....

All the talk about FE has made me decide to join in and do the FE. So you can add us to the cabins that are participating. Last time we did one bag of surprises per cabin, but depending on who was in that room dictated what was in the bag.

Consider yourself added! I did one gift bag for each stateroom also... just if I was putting in candy etc I put in per person so the adults wouldn't fight over it. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter