• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Nov. 18th 3 day cruise

Four months until CRUISE TIME!!!!

Please understand that I'm not trying to take over the FE organization. I just compiled the list of people who have responded and wanted to make sure that everyone was accounted for. There's been a few people requesting to join since the last communication came out and I don't see any reason why they can't join since we don't have too many yet.

So, with that in mind, this is the list of people that have requested to join:

@EB4885
Is our organizer, but didn't state how many people or which cabin #

The boards wouldn't let me link to your user name, so I'm quoting you instead.
Cabin # : 7020
Adults : 1 Male, 1 Female
Kids : Girl (12), Girl (12)

@joannamet
Cabin # : 2056
Kids : Girl (12)

@Angelizza
Cabin # : 8681
Adults : 2 Females
Kids :

@Emerlyn Nguyen
Cabin # : 7640
Adults : 1 Male, 2 Females
Kids : Girl (8), Boy (11)

@::danielle::
Cabin # : 8166
Adults : 1 Female
Kids : Boy (12), Girl (8)

@1stladyand2grls
Cabin # : 6096
Kids : Girl (8), Girl (4)

@Ethiopianmom
Cabin # : 7180
Kids : Girl (10)

@Dabigoh
Cabin # : 2524
Kids : Boy (14), Girl (12)

Cabin # : 2526
Kids : Girl (16)

@Krisandtrap
Cabin # : 10110
Adults :
Kids : Girl (9), Girl (7), Boy (5), Girl (3)

@LindsChamb
Cabin # : 6134
Adults : 2 Adults?
Kids : 3 Children?

Cabin # : 6136
Kids : 2 Children?

@Misscallieanne
Cabin # : 2032
Kids :

If my math is correct, that's 14 cabins.

To give everyone a chance to get their FE gifts organized, shall we set the cut-off date to August 18? That will give us 3 months to prepare. Should we go longer? shorter? or just cap it at a certain number?

Once again, I hope I'm not overstepping by putting this together. I wanted to make sure that the new arrivals were counted in and that we had all the correct information.

I'd like to suggest that everyone review the list and post any corrections. For those that didn't include ages with their children, I'd suggest doing that as well. Also, let us know if they are boys or girls.

Finally, maybe we should include any preferences for the family members. For example, all three of my kids are Star Wars fans and my oldest also has a love for Stitch. My youngest is mildly allergic to nuts.

Anyway, I think I've taken enough space on this page so far and I really need to get back to work. I'm looking forward to traveling with you all.

Finally, I have been searching for this cruise thread for a bit! My DH and DD will also be boarding. We have a wedding in WDW before cruise.
Will anyone be in WDW prior to cruise?

Is it too late for fish extender? Not really sure how it works.

First time on a Disney Cruise
Do not have room number yet. (but will be Aft of ship)
2 adults Male and Female
1 child 3 1/2 (but she thinks she is 13)

Please take the Metcalf family off of the Fish Extender list. DH is starting a new job and won't be able to get away so we had to cancel our cruise.

Sad...sad...sad...:charac2:

Is it too late to join the fish extender? If not, there will be 2 adults (1 male, 1 female) and 2 kids (daughter 14 & son 10). We will be in room 6576.

@joannamet that's too bad. Congrats to DH on the new job. Maybe you'll get a chance to cruise again soon.

As far as I'm concerned, the fish extender invite list is still open. This thread has grown incredibly quiet and the momentum has died down quite a bit, but we'll do what we can to keep it going.

@OzElissaBella and @tmills , we'll add you to the list.

I'll have to double check the count but I'm thinking that we'll leave the sign up open until the end of August.

Hello, I just noticed I left the age offor one of my daughters, I also have an 11 year old. So, me, my 27 year old daughter, my 10 year old daughter and my 11 year old daughter.
Hopefully we can gain momentum here again!

Please understand that I'm not trying to take over the FE organization. I just compiled the list of people who have responded and wanted to make sure that everyone was accounted for. There's been a few people requesting to join since the last communication came out and I don't see any reason why they can't join since we don't have too many yet.

@EB4885

@joannamet

@Angelizza
Kids :

@Emerlyn Nguyen
Kids : Girl (?), Boy (?)

@1stladyand2grls

@Ethiopianmom

@Dabigoh

@Krisandtrap
Adults :

@LindsChamb

@Misscallieanne
Kids :

To give everyone a chance to get their FE gifts organized, shall we set the cut-off date to August 18? That will give us 3 months to prepare. Should we go longer? shorter? or just cap it at a certain number?

Once again, I hope I'm not overstepping by putting this together. I wanted to make sure that the new arrivals were counted in and that we had all the correct information.

I'd like to suggest that everyone review the list and post any corrections. For those that didn't include ages with their children, I'd suggest doing that as well. Also, let us know if they are boys or girls.

Finally, maybe we should include any preferences for the family members. For example, all three of my kids are Star Wars fans and my oldest also has a love for Stitch. My youngest is mildly allergic to nuts.

Anyway, I think I've taken enough space on this page so far and I really need to get back to work. I'm looking forward to traveling with you all.

@EB4885

@joannamet

@Angelizza
Kids :

@Emerlyn Nguyen
Kids : Girl (?), Boy (?)

@1stladyand2grls

@Ethiopianmom

@Dabigoh

@Krisandtrap
Adults :

@LindsChamb

@Misscallieanne
Kids :

Okay, so September 4th is the Paid in Full day. With that in mind, I say we make this Fish Extender group official on that date.

It's been weeks (months?) since there has been any serious discussion about this group and I'm sure a few people have moved on. So, I'm requesting that everyone confirm that they still want to participate. By my count, we have 12 DIS members on our list:

@EB4885
@Shelia Gleason
@Angelizza
@Emerlyn Nguyen
@1stladyand2grls
@Krisandtrap
@LindsChamb
@Misscallieanne
@OzElissaBella
@tmills
@Dabigoh <-- That's me

If you want to continue as part of this group, please respond by September 4th so we are sure you are still interested. That's a little over a week from now.

If you can, it'd be nice if you can verify your person count and maybe throw in some interests for each person or perhaps their favorite Disney character. If someone wants to make their gifts more personal, they have some info to go off of.

Finally, it would also be appreciated to let us know if you are not going to participate. That way we don't feel so guilty about scratching you off the list.

So, basically, if you are reading this and your name is on the list, let us know where you stand. If your name isn't on the list and you want it added, speak up before the 4th.

We're getting close people, let's make this magical!!pixiedust:

My name isn't on this list and we are paid and ready to go!
We are me (mom) 28 year old daughter and 9 and 11 year old daughters

Okay, so September 4th is the Paid in Full day. With that in mind, I say we make this Fish Extender group official on that date.

It's been weeks (months?) since there has been any serious discussion about this group and I'm sure a few people have moved on. So, I'm requesting that everyone confirm that they still want to participate. By my count, we have 12 DIS members on our list:

@EB4885
@Shelia Gleason
@Angelizza
@Emerlyn Nguyen
@1stladyand2grls
@Krisandtrap
@LindsChamb
@Misscallieanne
@OzElissaBella
@tmills
@Dabigoh <-- That's me

If you want to continue as part of this group, please respond by September 4th so we are sure you are still interested. That's a little over a week from now.

If you can, it'd be nice if you can verify your person count and maybe throw in some interests for each person or perhaps their favorite Disney character. If someone wants to make their gifts more personal, they have some info to go off of.

Finally, it would also be appreciated to let us know if you are not going to participate. That way we don't feel so guilty about scratching you off the list.

So, basically, if you are reading this and your name is on the list, let us know where you stand. If your name isn't on the list and you want it added, speak up before the 4th.

@Ethiopianmom I am so sorry. I have you on my list, but I somehow missed you when I copied it over to the post.

Consider yourself the first one to officially check-in!!!

Click the "Spoiler" button to see the list:
@Ethiopianmom - Room 7180
2 Adults (mom and 28 year old daughter)
2 girls (11 and 9)

@EB4885
@Shelia Gleason
@Angelizza
@Emerlyn Nguyen
@1stladyand2grls
@Krisandtrap
@LindsChamb
@Misscallieanne
@OzElissaBella
@tmills
@Dabigoh <-- That's me

My cabin is still in:)
Paid in full and ready to go!

Hi all! I'll be booking our cabin on this cruise hopefully today or tomorrow - as soon as I hear back from our TA. So excited! It's our first Disney cruise :) I'll be traveling with my mom and my 4 year old son and would love to join the FE exchange.

We are still going & want to participate in the FE, if it's still going on.

So far, we've got 5. Anyone else?

Adult Female
Adult Female (28)
Girl (11)
Girl (9)

@Misscallieanne - Room 2032
Adult Female
Adult Female

@LandJ22 - Room ????
Adult
Adult
Boy (4)

@tmills - Room 6576
Adult Male
Adult Female
Girl (14)
Boy (10)

@Dabigoh - Room 2524
Adult Female
Girl (16)
Boy (14)
Girl (12) <-- Birthday

My youngest will be celebrating her 12th birthday during the cruise. If anyone else is celebrating a special occasion let me know and I'll make a note on the list.

Hello!

I'm so happy to have found this group! It's our first Disney cruise, first time to DISBoards, first time to read about Fish Extenders, etc.

If it isn't too late, I'd like to be added to the FE group. We'll be in cabin 10164 and 10166 with three kids: 10, 6 & 4.

Can't wait! party:

Hello! First timer here and I've read so much about the FE's. If it's not closed, we would like to join in the fun & share some Aloha with everyone, too.

It's the BF & I in 10162 :)

@EB4885
@Shelia Gleason
@Angelizza
@Emerlyn Nguyen
@1stladyand2grls
@Krisandtrap
@LindsChamb
@Misscallieanne
@OzElissaBella
@tmills
@Dabigoh <-- That's me

I am @Shelia Gleason and we are still interested. Paid and counting down the days. We are in cabin 7020. 1 adult male, 1 adult female, 2 12 yr old girls. I guess favorite characters would be Mickey, Minnie and Stitch.

76 days...

I've added everyone to the list that has responded this week.

Last week, I suggested that we close the sign-ups on the 4th of September. However, I personally don't have any issue letting people sign up as we get closer to our sail date. So, I'm going to leave that decision up to the group.

If you need time to get your gifts prepared, then we can close the group. If you don't care, let us know and we'll leave things open for a while longer. I don't want to add unnecessary stress but I'd also hate to exclude anyone who finds this group a little late.

I welcome your input.

Adult Female
Adult Female (28)
Girl (11)
Girl (9)

@Misscallieanne - Room 2032
Adult Female
Adult Female

@LandJ22 - Room ????
Adult
Adult
Boy (4)

@tmills - Room 6576
Adult Male
Adult Female
Girl (14)
Boy (10)

@Dabigoh - Room 2524
Adult Female
Girl (16)
Boy (14)
Girl (12) <-- Birthday

@Shelia Gleason - Cabin 7020
Adult Male
Adult Female
Girl (12)
Girl (12)
-Favorites: Mickey, Minnie, Stitch

@Aloha408 - Cabin 10164 & 10166
Kid (10)
Kid (6)
Kid (4)

@Aloha707 - Cabin 10162
Adult
Adult

@Dabigoh

Thank you and yes, we are traveling together. :) @Aloha408 will also be celebrating a very special birthday during the voyage! (I think she's being "shy" about announcing it even though this is the main reason for our vacation!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter