Dream Meal at WDW/DL

I hopped all over the place with this one, but I need Kevin to pick up the check.

Drink: The 100% kona coffee from Kona Cafe

App: On the wine menu at Tutto Gusto they offer an al a carte meat and cheese plate of freshly shaved prosciutto, cappicolla, sopressata, freh buffalo mozzarella, and provalone with bread and oil.

Main: I've never done this before, but the wagyu filet at Yachtsman with truffle mac and cheese is a dream of mine.

Dessert: Warm chocolate banana torte and a glass of Glen Livet at Mizner's Lounge with hints of Wishes going off while the band plays.
Ooooh - thanx for reminding me, PJ - Always wanted to try Kona coffee!!

Drink: Classic Margarita from La Cava de Tequila
Appetizer: Onion rolls with roasted garlic from Yachtsman & Dalkey Duo from Raglan Road
Entree: pulled pork from Whispering Canyon Cafe, truffle mac & Cheese from Yachtsman & lobster baked potato from bluezoo (had it in 2013, I don't think it's on the menu anymore, sadly!)
Dessert: Bread pudding from 'Ohana

Okay, I think I finally have my dream meal figured out! It was really tough for me as I have so many favorites.

Drink: Rosa Regale from Italy in Epcot
Appetizer: Cobb Salad from The Hollywood Brown Derby
Entree: Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon (with the white macaroni & cheese swap instead of the current version) from Jiko
Dessert: Tie - Almond-Crusted Cheesecake from Narcoossee's or Salty Caramel Cupcake Sundae with Capt 'n' Crunch Ice Cream from Sprinkles

Okay, I think I finally have my dream meal figured out! It was really tough for me as I have so many favorites.

Drink: Rosa Regale from Italy in Epcot
Appetizer: Cobb Salad from The Hollywood Brown Derby
Entree: Oak-Grilled Filet Mignon (with the white macaroni & cheese swap instead of the current version) from Jiko
Dessert: Tie - Almond-Crusted Cheesecake from Narcoossee's or Salty Caramel Cupcake Sundae with Capt 'n' Crunch Ice Cream from Sprinkles

FYI - to anyone not aware, you can get the Cobb Salad at the lounge outside of the Brown Derby, incase you have a hankering for it and don't want to do a full meal/have an ADR for the Brown Derby

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter