Dream June 30, 2013

:sad1:Hi, Everyone. I am sorry to report that we have cancelled this cruise. I had volunteered to organize the fish extender group, but obviously, I won't be doing that now. :sad2: Will someone take up the task? You can get some great tips from some of the other cruise threads about organization and info you need. Please, please, please someone take up the banner. Everyone who participates will have a great time doing it. Happy cruising to you guys!:)

We just booked this cruise and are SO very excited! We were on the Fantasy last summer. We will definitely participate in a FE exchange! Happy to help in any way. Our last cruise had a Facebook page set up, and that worked out really well for communication. If there is one, I would love to participate; I would also be happy to set one up if there isn't one if anyone is interested. We still keep in touch with several folks from that cruise, and we were able to get pen pals for both of our kids. We would LOVE to do that again.

I created a Facebook group for this cruise. This was done for the WC cruise we took last summer. It was so neat to get to know folks and see photos and kids have pen pals, etc, so I wanted to do it again. If you're booked on the cruise and are on Facebook, just search for "June 30, Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise", it is a closed group so send a message and I will get you in. ;-)

See ya'll real soon!:thumbsup2

Just wanted to stick my head in and say our family will be aboard this cruise too!!! This will be our third cruise on the DREAM:cool1:

We are sailing with our best friends so it should be a blast!!!!

My family is interested in participating in the FE group. We have done this the last two times and the kids LOVED it.

I created a Facebook group for this cruise. This was done for the WC cruise we took last summer. It was so neat to get to know folks and see photos and kids have pen pals, etc, so I wanted to do it again. If you're booked on the cruise and are on Facebook, just search for "June 30, Disney Dream Bahamian Cruise", it is a closed group so send a message and I will get you in. ;-)

I reckon I am not too computer savvy lol cause I can't find the facebook page:upsidedow

DisneyMom2B1G said:
I reckon I am not too computer savvy lol cause I can't find the facebook page:upsidedow

Sorry for the problem. I can't post a link here yet. Not enough posts. Try looking up Jennifer Richards Costello, that's me.

We are booked on this cruise as well! This is our first disney cruise! We have 2 kids (dd 9 and ds 7)! We would love to do the fish extenders!

Yeah! Thanks Jennifer for volunteering to organize!! I just sent a request to join the facebook group. We are a party of 12 and this is everyone's first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to the FE:)

Modisneymomof3 said:
Yeah! Thanks Jennifer for volunteering to organize!! I just sent a request to join the facebook group. We are a party of 12 and this is everyone's first Disney Cruise! Looking forward to the FE:)

Yeah! I really hope we can get a good sized group together for FEs and meets and such. So much fun!

We are in for this cruise! Woo hoo! It is my family of four: Deb and Bryce adults and Derek age 12 and Nicholas age 9.

We also have a family friend traveling with us this time. She is like an Aunt to my boys and has never cruised before so it should be fun! We are looking forward to it. We will have two cabins.

We just got off the Wonder yesterday and fish extenders was fun but it was a very small group. We had 7 cabins total. Last June we had a HUGE group and my kids loved it.

My latest fish extender gift was little Captain Morgan bottles in a pouch with some treasure coins for the adults and then other gifts for the kids obviously! I don't think I will do alcoholic fish extender gift again because at least two families never received theirs! They were stolen! I got thinking I hope it wasn't being stolen by minors! Ugh!

I just requested membership on the Facebook page...Stephanie Black Stonick. Thanks, Jennifer, for getting us organized. Looking forward to connecting with you all!

Yay!! We just switched from the Fantasy 6/29 sailing to this cruise!
It will be me (Kris) :cloud9:
DH (Mark) :cool1:
DS (Mitchell -15) :cool2:
DD (Gabrielle-13) :goodvibes

This is our second Disney Cruise.

I will send a request to the facebook page !

We're taking this one too!! Our 2nd but will be the 1st Disney cruise for the family that is going with us. Will be 7 of us total with 3 kids, all girls, 9,11,16! I'll check out the FB page, thanks!!

Arkia72 said:

I would like to be in on the FE and the FB page please!

Peggy Tennyson

This is our 8th Disney Cruise! We originally booked on July 21st but I had to move the dates because I have been accepted into the FBI National Academy and will be gone from July to September! Good thing I still get to cruise and relax before I go! There are 3 of us - DH (Smitty), DS (Dalton age 12), and me (Peggy). So looking forward to cruising with all of you!

We do have a second family cruising with us, the Browns. They will join the thread soon...

How many days left? LOL!

Hey everyone :D

This cruise will be our belated honeymoon :D Just Hubby:love: and me :lovestruc ... and we would def love to do the fish extenders

This will be my FIRST CRUISE EVER :D and the hubbys 4th or 5th... (dont remember)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter