Dream June 30, 2013

heartse

Mouseketeer
Anyone else going on this cruise? This will be our first, and we are celebrating my 40th birthday aboard! I can't wait!! :cool1:

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

We just switched our cruise dates to this cruise this morning. It's our first cruise too.

Thanks, IrishCowboy!

anjalee, Great that you will be joining us. Where you from in MD? We live in Northern VA. What ages are your kids? Our DD is going to be 6 (almost 7) on the cruise.

Thanks, IrishCowboy!

anjalee, Great that you will be joining us. Where you from in MD? We live in Northern VA. What ages are your kids? Our DD is going to be 6 (almost 7) on the cruise.

We live in mo. County. Our kids will be 4 and 6 (almost 7) also at cruise time. :goodvibes

Wow... looks like there's going to be a bunch of us first timers on board! Glad you are joining us Modisneymomof3.

We're 90% sure this is the cruise we're going to take :) It'll be our first cruise. Kids will be 16, 13, 8 & 8

We decided to book the July 4, 2013 cruise due to the room we wanted. Have fun an maybe we'll see you in passing :)

We just booked this cruise, our first on DCL. DD will be 7 and DS will be 4. Will also be traveling with both sets of grandparents and are planning to check out the parks afterward (coming from California). Looking forward to it!

Hi, All!
We are so excited to be sailing on the Dream again (our second cruise on the Dream)! It is a beautiful ship with so much to do. We changed our cruise from Spring Break because Disney changed our itinerary (we were sailing for 8 nights from Galveston; changed to 2-four night cruises). This way, we can go to the World before the cruise.

Is anyone interested in doing Fish Extenders? I know it's early, but it's fun and takes a little bit of planning.
We have a DD who will be 7 on the cruise -- she's a first grader.

Gilchrist
:dance3:

minniemimi52, our group is definitely interested in doing Fish Extenders. Are you volunteering to coordinate it ;)? Did you do one on your previous cruise? Was there a lot of participation?

I think we would be interested in doing fish extenders. This is our first cruise but I know my dd would love the idea. She's also in first grade this year.

minniemimi52, our group is definitely interested in doing Fish Extenders. Are you volunteering to coordinate it ;)? Did you do one on your previous cruise? Was there a lot of participation?

We participated on our DCL cruise in June of this year (Podcast Cruise 3.0) for the first time. We've never organized one, but let us think it over for a few days and get back to the list.

It's a lot of fun and our DD really loved it!
Minniemimi52 (Gilchrist)

Just booked the cruise today. We have been on the Magic twice and cannot wait to get on the Dream.

OK. We've decided to take the plunge. We will be the organizers of the Fish Extender participants.

Last cruise, there was a lot of participation -- at least 2 groups, I think. Really cool things that people create or ideas they come up with. Our DD loved it! (And we did too, secretly!).

Hi all,

Thanks MinnieMimi for volunteering to organize the group.

This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we saw the Fish Extenders and thought it was such a cute idea. We would like to participate as well. My daughter will be two years old at that time.

Please let me know if I can help in some way.

Jamie
:wave2:

I believe the admin will set up a separate thread for this cruise for Fish Extenders as it gets closer to the date so that you will have a place to organize everyone. I too, am happy to help in any way. Thanks for doing this...it should be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter