Dream Fastpass

That's nothing. On Wednesday, down here at the busiest park in Disneyworld, the Spangler family from Ohio won a marquee prize online and had the Magic Kingdom to themselves all morning long with VIP tours. The fastpass day pass is part of the celebration. There are some other one of a kind prizes still to come.

Oooo, wish I would get one in Epcot. I am only there for an afternoon and after three times in Epcot still haven't made it on Soarin!

Thanks for the pic -- really neat to see! :thumbsup2

I saw a kid at EPcot with one Tuesday and asked him how he got it. He told me he got it at leaving Spaceship Earth and "I think they still have more if you want one." I told him I heard they were pretty special and that I think they were probably all gone. To which his grandfather said, "We got them yesterday, too."

No fair!!! :)

Its allright, like the PP said, most of the rides were walk-on anyway.

:thumbsup2 Very Cool! I like that they're giving out lots of them.

There were so many gripes on here before about "people might get let down if they don't win something" Now it sounds like some people are griping about how many Dream FastPasses are given away or who gets them :confused3 I don't get it.

They might of been "useless" during that time but I'm sure they will be pretty darn handy for those of us who are going during more busy times....

I so hope we get something......anything.....but then again.....we're at DISNEY!!!! woo hoo :banana:

:cool1: Here is what happened to us. 11-13-06 - First ride on our trip in AK- My whole family (DH, DS, DD & myself - Disney Mom, rode EE- A little scary for mom. We all got off really excited! We looked at the picture and laughed at my DD because she was closing her eyes in the picture! Well, DS makes fun of her. They decide to ride it again, No long lines! I decide that I am going to take a picture and sit this one out. They finish the ride and 2 CM's come up after the ride is over. They are clapping and said, "THIS IS YOUR LUCKY DAY!" - "You all get Magic Dream Fastpasses for the Day in Animal Kingdom!" Everyone on the ride started to CHEER! They then pass out lanyards that have a Blue Animal Kingdom Dream Fastpass- It has 6 tabs that can be removed. They say - Dinosaur Ride, Kilimanjaro Safair, Kali River Rapids, It's Tough to be a Bug, Primeval Whirl, and Expedition Everst. Each person can use them one time in the park. My son says to the CM - My mom is outside taking a picture, can she have one too? The CM says, sorry, only people on this ride! SO, I was happy for them- but, I didn't get one! They DO split up the families. NOW, It was nice because there weren't long lines at all that day. We walked onto most rides, so it really wasn't a big deal. My family LOVED feeling so special! Disney is the best! :banana:
On the way out of the park we say a mom and her daughter, we gave them 2 of our passes, because we had only used 2 tabs! We made them feel special too!

Honeymoon- offsite-1987
Yacht Club- 2003
Beach Club Villas- 2005
Disney HH- Aug.- 2006
Saratoga Springs- Nov. 2006

SuperTink said:
We got them in MK! :thumbsup2

We are saving them for souvenirs.

May I ask - where did you get them? We noticed several people at MK wearing these. On every attraction we saw someone wearing them. I am just wondering where you were when you go those? I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time. :rolleyes:

DisneyFan06 said:
\ I guess you just have to be in the right place at the right time. :rolleyes:

Exactly.

We were getting off of Peter Pan when we were approached by the "Dream Team." We were very confused at first. I had never heard of the Dream Team or Dream Fastpasses. They ask some questions, "Have you ever dreamed of having instant fastpasses to all your favorite rides?" Something like that. Then they write down your name and hand you the Fastpasses! It was great! :goodvibes

I got one in AK last week too! I was exiting EE and a CM was handing one to everyone as they got out of their vehicle. It was just a matter of being at the right place at the right time. It made my day though!

On the very last day of our trip (December 9) we were getting off Thunder Mountain and when we were walking out we were awarded Dream Passes.
Cool.

My Family (wife and 4 kids) just got back from our first trip to Disney World (as a family, the wife and I have been as kids). We won Dream FastPasses on Tuesday in the Magic Kingdom. They were awesome because it got really crowded that day.

We arrived to the park at opening and went straight to Fantasyland as the Passporter Guide instructed us to do. We hit all the rides in FantasyLand and were heading to ToonTown Fair. We were passing the teacups ride and saw it only had a five minute wait so we decided to get in line even though it wasnt scheduled on our itinerary until later.

I am glad we decided to ride it. As we were huddled into the coral with other 'guests' to get on the next teacup ride, a cast member with a big duffle bag hopped the gate and told us we were all very lucky and started handing out the Dream Fast Passes. We got 5 of them ( our 18 month old didnt need one) and it had 9 tabs on it, one for each of the rides in the park that had the fast pass technology. We were so excited to have won and truly enjoyed them throughout the day.

The center part of the badge had the date on it as did each of the pop off tabs for each ride. On the back it said they could only be used that day and the tabs must be presented with the main badge. The tabs didn't have any times on them, you could use them any time during the day or nite.

We spent 15 hours in the MK that day even with it raining from about 2 pm to 8pm. We probably would not have lasted that long without those dream fastpasses. Waiting in lines and even waiting for the regular fastpass time-window wears you out.

We got our Dream Fast passes at AK. My DH, DS, and DD were getting off Expedition Everest. :thumbsup2 It was very early in the morning, just after opening. We had just finished breakfast with Mickey and ran straight to EE. After the ride was over, (there was a VERY short line), so they rode it twice. On the second time the ride was over and the DREAM TEAM was waiting for the cars when it returned. It was so exciting for them.. I think they give them out early in the day!
GOOD LUCK to everyone!!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter