Dream Cruise - November 25, 2012

castaway3 said:
Welcome Mel
to our little group:wave2:
I am Christine DH Mike and DS Bryce 12
This will be our 9th Disney cruise can't wait for it to get here :laundy:

Hi! I think we've sailed with you before. We're you on the magic in 2009 or the wonder in 2010?

DH was a little disappointed yesterday when I told him you all had 9 cruises, he was hoping to have the most with this being our 7th! :) but he got over it and realized we're cruising in 32 days.

Yes, I got it! It is time stamped 8:44---which is the EXACT time I sent this forum message this morning! LOL It was coming through as I was typing. too funny! Thanks so much for sending again. I didn't want to leave anyone out.

Hi! I think we've sailed with you before. We're you on the magic in 2009 or the wonder in 2010?

DH was a little disappointed yesterday when I told him you all had 9 cruises, he was hoping to have the most with this being our 7th! :) but he got over it and realized we're cruising in 32 days.

WOW small world..yes we cruised on the Magic Sept. 26- Oct. 3 2009 and we were on the Wonder May 16-May 20 2010 and Wonder Oct. 31 - Nov. 4 2010....were you on one of those with us??? so neat...can't wait to see you :yay:

WOW small world..yes we cruised on the Magic Sept. 26- Oct. 3 2009 and we were on the Wonder May 16-May 20 2010 and Wonder Oct. 31 - Nov. 4 2010....were you on one of those with us??? so neat...can't wait to see you :yay:

We were on the Wonder May 16-20, 2010!! I knew I recognized the disname!! :cool1: It's too funny.

@ Mel...that is so cool we have cruised together before...this is such a quite group :rolleyes1 Does anybody know if we have a name for our group? Can't wait to meet you all :grouphug:

I sent a new one out yesterday, let me know if you didn't get it. Mel is joining the FE, but Castaway will just be participating in the meet and greet. :)

I did not get it I want to be sure I counted everyone.
Maybe one of you that have sailed before could name us and tell us where an when to meet. Do we need to where a ribbion or ? so we can find each other. I have never been on a ship this large.:tink::tinker:

I did not get it I want to be sure I counted everyone.
Maybe one of you that have sailed before could name us and tell us where an when to meet. Do we need to where a ribbion or ? so we can find each other. I have never been on a ship this large.:tink::tinker:

Sharon I think you have to have a certain number of post before you can receive "email" on the boards..." I think":confused3 maybe you can give your email to pryncessLace to get the list maybe that is why you aren't getting it

I have been sending it via email, not here on the boards. It seems half the people receive it when I send it and half the peopl don't. :-( I'm going send them out individually...everyone check your spam folders in your email accounts you gave me!

Also, unless there are any objections, I'm going to make the cutoff date for joining the FE this Sunday (Oct.28th).

I hope everyone is having fun making and buying gifts! I know I am, I have a lovely FE making night planned for tomorrow night.

Exactly one month today until we set sail!!

Cut Off of the 28th sounds good! Glad we made it in time!!! We're so excited to cruise, but DH says we can't go into cruise mode until after DS birthday party this weekend. Oh well. sounds like a good time anyways. Now to just get started on FE gifts, and making a FE (or adding to the ones I have made already) :yay:

Only a month away!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. :grouphug:

I think the cut off is just fine. If we late-comers we won't have time to make/get them FE gifts!
I can't believe we are only a month away. I have so much to do and so much excitement building. My DD7 is beside herself. Even DS3 keeps talking about the "Disney Boat"!
I made a graphic with the itinerary. I will post it if you'd like. It is not personalized so we can all use it. Print it for a magnet if you want. I am using it in a scrapbook. How do I post pictures though? Anyone know?

I just sent our info for the FE group, so glad we could still join. There will be 6 of us cruising, parents (me & DH), grandparents (first cruise), and DS age 8, DD age 7. We are all very excited!

Hi! I received your message with your details and I will send you the spreadsheet by the end of today. I will also send the updated one to everyone as well. :)

TGIF everyone!

Update: 2:26 Central Time - Updated Spreadsheets have been sent out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter