Dream Cruise Departing December 21, 2015

Hi, we are first time Cruisers - how do we join a Fish Extender or Pixie Dust group?
Our name is Kalchik, State Room 7558 2AD Joanne & Mark, 3DD (ages 8, 6 & 5). I'm guessing from the above posts, a group was formed back in November... is there a possibility to start a new or join a new group. I'm even keen to just have an Extender and provide random gifts for people. Could someone tell me more about a 'Pixie Dust' option?

Hi!! I will be sending some gifts from the UK in your direction!

Leaving tomorrow and sooooo excited right now!!

Karen

Last edited:
Hi! We are first time cruise and would like to join the Fish Extender group!
Our name is Kato family ,Japanese.
Our room is #5656. 2AD(Yossy and Yuriko), 1DD(Sana age6) and 1DS(Takumi age10).
We don't have any allergy!

Hi!! I will be sending some gifts from the UK in your direction!

Leaving tomorrow and sooooo excited right now!!

Karen

Last edited:
Final List
Absolutely no more will be added

FE Group 1- Mickey:mickeyjum

1. NixSix. Room 6598. 2AD Mike & Stacey //3DD (age 7, 4, 2) Irelyn,Nyla,Neive//1DS (age 8) Owen. first time disney cruisers, mom dad and 4 kids

2. Neereulet. Rm # 7590. 2AD -Janie and Evan. 3-DD- Emma- 9, Abby- 7, Anna- 4

3. Castle125 - Room 7576. 2AD (Trey & Mabel), 1DS (Parker age 9) & 1DD (Paige age 6

4. Loribear- Room 2023 -2AD Lori 34 & Randi 18 (sisters) 1st cruise

5. Haak`s family - Room 7078 - 2AD Alessandra (mom) Ricardo (dad) & 2 DS Arthur (16) and Eduardo (11) - 1st cruise

6. karriemouse. FE on Room 8638. Karen AD, Andy (DH) AD, Eleanor (DD) 16, Sophie (DD - sophiemouse) AD, Simon (DS) AD. 15th cruise for Karen & Eleanor, 13th for Andy & Sophie, 1st for Simon. No allergies.

7. Higgins family. FE room 6094. 2 AD: Stacey, Jeff. 2 DD: Chloe (11), Calla (8), no allergies. 1st cruise

8. Karen727- Room # 5186 1AD-Karen (mom) 2DD's Emily 28, and Lorelei 10.

9. Mastersd- Room #9580 2AD Deanna, Debbie DS Brett (23) DS Ryan (17) DD Taryn (11)

I never got notification to "like" to still be part of this. I guess next time!

There are 5 families I haven't heard from!
Wogomant, Castle125, jmwalker, fairies kisses, Gonzales Family. Please confirm whether you are in or out! Final list will be posted this weekend!

I am not sure why I never received any message notification to my emails. I would have totally replied. Just been busy and have logged in for a while. I was till planning on participating. I have all my items made. I guess next time.

I am not sure why I never received any message notification to my emails. I would have totally replied. Just been busy and have logged in for a while. I was till planning on participating. I have all my items made. I guess next time.

Hi, I've sent you a private message!

To NixSix Fish Extender Group-
We are excited to board tomorrow and realized we left the fish extender hanger at home :( I'll be getting something together from our hotel gift shop- perhaps just a bag of some kind. We DID bring our fish extender items and can't wait to start delivering them on board.

HIGGINS family #6094. (Without the cute hanger we'd made )

Thank you so much for all the lovely gifts! The kids were so excited to find treasures when we went back to the room!
What a great cruise, we will definitely be doing another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter