Dream Cruise Departing December 21, 2015

lilyandlizasmom

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

My family and I are extremely excited for our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited that it seems I started this going before anyone else!

I'm such a planner! I would love to participate in Fish Extenders too.

So excited!!! (can you tell, since I've only said it 3 times now?!?!)

Hi we booked our cruise a few weeks ago. We are really excited! Have myself, my husband, 3 girls. We are interested in fish extenders. This is our second cruise. We also have 6 other adults coming with us.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Just booked this cruise and we are interested in fish extenders too!

Hi Everyone,

My family and I are extremely excited for our first Disney Cruise. We are so excited that it seems I started this going before anyone else!

I'm such a planner! I would love to participate in Fish Extenders too.

So excited!!! (can you tell, since I've only said it 3 times now?!?!)

Hi! Haven't booked yet, but very interested in going on this cruise! We have never been on a Disney cruise!

Booked today! Surprise christmas cruise for our 4 kids. Fish extenders sounds neat!

Has another already done a fish extender group on another cruise? I have look at several other past cruise links and see that many people make a group of 10 or 25 rooms and then start another group. That way these don't become something that is too cost prohibitive. Thoughts on that? I really think this is a great idea. Super excited about the trip even though it is 334 days 16 hours 21 mins and 40 seconds before we can board! Gotta love that cruise line app! Its got a count down.

Yes that is exactly how we did it the on the last cruise we went on. After we had between 10-15 cabins the group was closed and I am pretty sure another one was started for the rest of the cabins that wanted to participate. Also if we don't meet our 10-15 cabins we need to have a cut off date so those people that are ordering FE items have time for those items to come in.

First Disney cruise, and the family is super excited... 2 adults and 2 kids interested in joining a Fish Extender group...

Just booked this cruise and we are interested in fish extenders too!

Booked today! Surprise christmas cruise for our 4 kids. Fish extenders sounds neat!

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Alright, this is our first cruise, I'm new to all of this but I checked out other boards, it seems easy enough to put together a list for a FE group?!

We will call ourselves "Mickey".
A group of 10-12 rooms
PM me on here your room number, first name and age of each member participating and any extra info you would like to provide!

When I have 10-12 rooms, we will close and I will PM the list of names?

Is this how we do it?!

The December 21st sailing on the Dream is our very first cruise and I am beyone excited and uber geeked about doing a fish extender. However being new you may need to walk me through this.:beach:

Alright, this is our first cruise, I'm new to all of this but I checked out other boards, it seems easy enough to put together a list for a FE group?!

We will call ourselves "Mickey".
A group of 10-12 rooms
PM me on here your room number, first name and age of each member participating and any extra info you would like to provide!

When I have 10-12 rooms, we will close and I will PM the list of names?

Is this how we do it?!

NIX SIX I can not PM you because my post are not at a certain number. If you could message me an email so I can join group "Mickey" of the fish extender

NIX SIX I can not PM you because my post are not at a certain number. If you could message me an email so I can join group "Mickey" of the fish extender

I also do not have the number of posts, but was advised of how to get them so we can go ahead with PM's

In order to send Private Messages (PM), you need to have at least 10 posts. You can quickly/easily do that by going to our Technical Support/Test Board where you can submit posts with one word (or even one letter) to get to the ten needed. You can also make this suggestion to others who don't have enough posts yet (and there will be some!).

The last one I was on we just posted it in the board so that everyone can see and start planning

I think I sent you our info via a personal message . . . about joining the mickey group. Did I send it right?:confused3

Some links for more info on Fish Extender!

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=47465790&postcount=872

AD-adults. DD- disney daughter. DS- disney son.

Copy msg and add your family. If there is interest in an adult only one, for those travelling with no kids, we can create another group!

::MickeyMo
FE Group 1- Mickey

1. NixSix. Room 6598. 2AD Mike & Stacey //3DD (age 7, 4, 3) //1DS (age 8) first time disney cruisers, mom dad and 4 kids

2. Wogomant. Room 8178. 2 AD -Jason (husband, 38) Tracy (wife, 38) //Tenille (DD age 7). 1st cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter