• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream Cruise Departing December 21, 2015

YAY!!! We just booked our cruise!! Can we do FE is we don't yet have an assigned room number?

Just booked this cruise. So excited!!! Can we get on the FE list? We don't have a room assigned yet. It's me (Karen) my 2DD's Emily 28, and Lorelei 10.

Anyone know how you link another family to my reservation AFTER you have already made yours? We have another family who will be booking this weekend and I don't know how to link the two accounts . . . hoping we can have same dining table maybe rooms close to each other.

do we still have four families in our fish extender group?
Call the cruise line, they can do it.

Hey Everyone!
Group Mickey is FULL!! Please NO NUTS as there is an allergy.
We will start a 2nd Group called Goofy! :goofy:
It's coming up fast now
!

FE Group 1- Mickey:mickeyjum

1. NixSix. Room 6598. 2AD Mike & Stacey //3DD (age 7, 4, 2) Irelyn,Nyla,Neive//1DS (age 8) Owen. first time disney cruisers, mom dad and 4 kids

2. Wogomant. Room 8178. 2AD -Jason (husband, 38) Tracy (wife, 38) //Tenille (DD age 7). 1st cruise

3. Neereulet. Rm # 7590. 2AD -Janie and Evan. 3-DD- Emma- 9, Abby- 7, Anna- 4

4. Castle125 - Room 7576. 2AD (Trey & Mabel), 1DS (Parker age 9) & 1DD (Paige age 6)

5. Jmwalker09- Room 2050 2AD Jovan (mom), 32. Cassandra (gma), 54, 1DD- Jaila age 11. 1st cruise

6. Princess Cassandra - Room 6506 - 3AD Cindy (mom), Lew (dad), Cassie (DD) age 18

7. Loribear- Room 2023 -2AD Lori 34 & Randi 18 (sisters) 1st cruise

8. farieskisses (Thomas Family) - Room 9558 - 2AD Amanda (mom), Aaron (Dad) & 2 DS Parker- 7 and Ashton -11 (1st Cruise)

9. Haak`s family - Room 7078 - 2AD Alessandra (mom) Ricardo (dad) & 2 DS Arthur (16) and Eduardo (11) - 1st cruise

10. Gonzales Family - Room 9088 - 2AD Jennifer (mom) & Steve (dad) & 2DS Keanu (10) & Kanoa (7) - 4th cruise

11. karriemouse. FE on Room 8638. Karen AD, Andy (DH) AD, Eleanor (DD) 16, Sophie (DD - sophiemouse) AD, Simon (DS) AD. 15th cruise for Karen & Eleanor, 13th for Andy & Sophie, 1st for Simon. No allergies.

12. Higgins family. FE room 6094. 2 AD: Stacey, Jeff. 2 DD: Chloe (11), Calla (8), no allergies. 1st cruise

13. Karen727- Room # 1AD-Karen (mom) 2DD's Emily 28, and Lorelei 10.

Last edited:
FE GROUP 2- GOOFY

1. Karen727- Room # 1AD-Karen (mom) 2DD's Emily 28, and Lorelei 10.

FE GROUP 2- GOOFY

Last edited:
FE GROUP 2- GOOFY

2. dbarxdoc2: Room # 6673, AD Dena (mom) 2DD's Abby Jo 16 and Alex 10
Sorry- thought I deleted it before it was added. Can you remove me please? :(

I've started buying and planning, but I guess the first thing I need to do is to make a new Fish Extender! We've cruised as a 4, as a 3 and as a 2 when some couldn't come, but never as a family of 5 before!! :boat::jumping1::beach:

Actually, we have 12. Princess Cassandra notified the Facebook group for the cruise that her cabin will not be participating. Not sure why she didn't post here...

Will you be posting the final list soon? I still don't have a stateroom number yet.

NIX SIX I can not PM you because my post are not at a certain number. If you could message me an email so I can join group "Mickey" of the fish extender
Hi,
This is our first disney cruise! We would love, love to participate in fish extenders. Could you sign us up? We are in cabin 9580. We are 5 people...... Me (Deanna), my friend (Debbie) and my 3 children Brett (23), Ryan (17) and Taryn (11). If not could you let me know what I have to do to get involved. Thanks

Hi,
This is our first disney cruise! We would love, love to participate in fish extenders. Could you sign us up? We are in cabin 9580. We are 5 people...... Me (Deanna), my friend (Debbie) and my 3 children Brett (23), Ryan (17) and Taryn (11). If not could you let me know what I have to do to get involved. Thanks
Looks like 2 have dropped out, so I'm sure it won't be a problem to add you in, I will update list tonight or tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter