Dream Concierge

can i just tip them every time i use them for something? (golf cart ride, drinks, etc)

Cause if they are the same people in concierge, aren't i tipping them on the ship the last day anyway?

The family beach cabanas are staffed by 2 of the 3 Concierge Hosts, so you could just roll the tip into your tip for the whole cruise if you wanted. The Serenity Bay cabanas are not staffed by Concierge Hosts.

can i just tip them every time i use them for something? (golf cart ride, drinks, etc)

Cause if they are the same people in concierge, aren't i tipping them on the ship the last day anyway?

We just added extra when we tipped the concierge team at the end of the cruise.

I am staying in a one bedroom suite on two future sailings. I am looking to change to suite 12000 if it opens up. Can I check Disney's website for this or do I have to call. If the website, then how is it done?

I am staying in a one bedroom suite on two future sailings. I am looking to change to suite 12000 if it opens up. Can I check Disney's website for this or do I have to call. If the website, then how is it done?

If you booked through DCL (not a TA) and you're changing within the same category, I'm pretty sure you can just switch your room number to another one that is available. I switched mine around several times before I ended up transferring my booking to a TA (not editable by me now).

Maybe if you list which sailings, others will know or post here if they see it.

it's super hard to catch. i checked multiple times a day every single day till it popped up. You can not wait list for a room in the same category (i already asked shoreside about that), all you can do is keep checking. I booked through AA cruises to get the miles as we travel to hawaii often and i use those for upgrading to first class and i had to call AA to switch as soon as i saw it. The people in the royal suites get first dibs on it, so it is unlikely to show up until both of those are booked and asked if they need it first.

Hi.
I have Family Oceanview with Verandah in Concierge.
Are there any "better" Family Verandahs in concierge than another or any worse that I shouldn't have?
Thank you all very much!

Hi.
Are there any "better" Family Verandahs in concierge than another or any worse that I shouldn't have?
Thank you all very much!

There are no cat Ts (1-bedroom) currently available on our sailing. You could only upgrade right now to a Royal.

As far as a lateral move to another Cat-V, I don't know if there any left, and it would be hard to compare without knowing your current stateroom #.

There are no cat Ts (1-bedroom) currently available on our sailing. You could only upgrade right now to a Royal.

As far as a lateral move to another Cat-V, I don't know if there any left, and it would be hard to compare without knowing your current stateroom #.
Wow! Thank you. I can't believe there are no longer any one bedrooms. I'm not interested, though, in upgrading. Just wanted to know
if there are other cabins, same category as mine, that are better than others.

The ones on the "bump out" (12008, 12010, 12508, 12510) have more spacious verandas.
Thank you very much!
This is exactly what I was looking for! I appreciate it.

Hi.
Thank you all very much!

We loved 12504. If the bump out isn't available, that would be my next choice. It has a fancy door, and it is decorated like the royals. The location is super quiet.

So I'm at 120 days! Shoreside concierge got me a cabana and my hot stone massage. I'm all checked in, now I just need to get on the ship!!!! August 14 needs to come quickly. The nice part about living on the West Coast is I was able to see everything at 9pm last night. :rainbow::rainbow: I can not wait for this cruise!!! The part that is driving me crazy is nobody but my DISBoards friends know we are in concierge and have a cabana. I'm surprising my girls and I don't want anyone to spoil it. But I have to share my excitement!!!

I am excited for you. I too am sailing for the first time and its concierge. Surprising my DD for her graduation, but its not till next year. She is normally the one I talk Disney with so it is killing me. I think I am driving my wife nuts.

When booking a cabana, do need to pay up front?

I am excited for you. I too am sailing for the first time and its concierge. Surprising my DD for her graduation, but its not till next year. She is normally the one I talk Disney with so it is killing me. I think I am driving my wife nuts.

When booking a cabana, do need to pay up front?
Thank you!!!! Our 1st Disney cruise (non concierge) was last July and we loved it so much!!!! Your daughter will love it! What a great graduation gift!
I had to tone down on my talk about Disney also because I was driving everyone around me nuts. I talk about general things about our trip but have to leave all the good stuff like concierge and the cabana a secret. I'm so glad I have people on here who can understand ;-)
Really looking forward to this cruise and trying concierge :yay:

We loved 12504. If the bump out isn't available, that would be my next choice. It has a fancy door, and it is decorated like the royals. The location is super quiet.

Happy to hear this, we're in 12504. It was the only concierge room left when we booked and I couldn't find too many reviews on it other than it adjoins the Roy disney suite.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter