• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dream - August 29, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

LissaW16

Mouseketeer
Can't find a meet thread, so I'm starting my own!

This will be the 2nd leg of a Back to Back cruise for us (doing the 8/25 4-nighter before this one).

Who's with us?

~Melissa

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

I'll be on this cruise as well! :beach: I had to use the sticky to find the thread!

Signing up for this one now! It will be me and my son (will be six by then). We are just off of the Dream Hurricane Sandy sailing, so giving it one more shot to see if we can actually make it into a port and use the pools other outside areas!

Hello. We will be joining you on this trip - me, DH, DS (14), and DD (7). We cruised on the Fantasy in December. Our CC day was cold, rainy, and very windy. We are hoping to have a much better day on this trip. This cruise will be a fitting end to 6 days at WDW.

We just booked this over the weekend (along with the cruise before to make our first B2B..weee!)

Please sign us up for the FE. We are in cabin 10502 and it is myself (Kristie), DH (Bill) and DD (12) and DS (9)

Can't wait to get to know you all!

I'd love to join, but first I have a question-- will you limit the list or lists to a certain number? Limiting the lists seemed to help out logistically and financially on my last FE... :)

piglet33-- I'm fascinated by one of the pics in your signature-- your daughter is sitting by a little teeny tiny door-- where is this? it's super cute!

It's Pepe's (from the Muppets) door on deck 5 on the Fantasy.

Hi all! I'm so excited, we have invited both my parents and my inlaws to join us on this cruise.

We are 1/2 way there...my parents have booked, now I just need to continue to work on my inlaws.

My daughter turns 13 on this cruise. As of now the kids don't know we are even going on this cruise (or the 8/25 sailing right before it) and they don't know that the grandparents are coming to help celebrate. I' m not sure how much of this we will end up keeping secret, but for now its delicious fun!

Evening, just booked this cruise. It's our second cruise (but first on the Dream in the USA) and the final part of a DL, WDW, DCL triple header in August. :hyper:

It will me, DW, DD(11) & DD(7 - by then)

Jon

:wave2:

DM, DH, and 2 DS (12 and 10). Just learning the "Dis" Boards... any advice and tips Welcome!

Wondering also.. if any previous cruisers might like to share a Cabana at CC?? I'm worried there will not be one left... since there are only 21!

Just checking in to say hi to everyone!

I need to focus on this cruise because I am seriously obsessing over the new Southern Caribbean itinerary for 2014 and its not really a good time for us to book new cruise....soo...I must think about this one.

I see that we have a few people wanting to do the FE :cool1: I already have my gift planned out (but not started of course).

Anyway, have a good weekend everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter