Dream - August 29, 2013 - 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

swanda706 said:
Thank you for adding us last minute... we are so excited to participate in FE :banana:!!! Corina is 16yo and Connor is 9yo. We are celebrating their birthday. My name is Sam and my sweetheart is Frank :love:

We are heading to FL on Sunday :moped: to start our vacation and We are way excited:cool1:... can't wait!!! :woohoo:

Are we exchanging things everyday? once? Can you explain how FE works a lil more for us? :confused:

In general, once. On whatever day you prefer, but before supper the last night (people start packing up then).

Since we didn't get a response from the other in the third group I would be glad to swap with you!

Gonna finish packing this weekend. We leave Wednesday night to travel down to the port. I wanna make sure we get signed up for the Martini Class when we board. Is there a list somewhere to find out what else is offered for adults?

Is there a bag limit? Right now I am thinking there will be three suitcases, snorkel gear bag, everyone's backpack as a carry on and a bag with FE stuff. ***Sigh***

Since we didn't get a response from the other in the third group I would be glad to swap with you!

Gonna finish packing this weekend. We leave Wednesday night to travel down to the port. I wanna make sure we get signed up for the Martini Class when we board. Is there a list somewhere to find out what else is offered for adults?

Is there a bag limit? Right now I am thinking there will be three suitcases, snorkel gear bag, everyone's backpack as a carry on and a bag with FE stuff. ***Sigh***

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/personal-navigators/

Look at the navigators (link above), in general they don't change much. There's one from the Dream 3-night from the beginning of August.

Great!!! I believe you have two girls - 5yo? twins? I have my living room and bedroom spread out with all of our vacation packing needs... its a lot of work to go on Vacation :lmao: but it will be well worth the effort!
The Martini class looks fun... We are planning to sign up for it too!

I have extra copies of both FE lists. If you find you need one, post here, post on the FB page, find me at the meet, or leave a msg on my whiteboard at stateroom 2558.

Can't miss us, Tim & I have matching shirts, blue & green tie dye!

See you in a few days!

~Melissa

Hey, my name is Robin and my family and cousin's family will be traveling on the Disney cruise this week and we would like to sign our little girls up for the fish extender. Can you tell me how to do so if it is not to late. They are 10 an 8.

Thank you

Welcome :cool1: I believe that the person organizing the FE has already left for FL. It is probably too late to join as many have already headed to FL for the cruise but I could be wrong. Either way, there is a meet planned for 3 p.m. on embarkation day at the Vista Cafe on Deck 4 that everyone is invited to attend so that we can meet some new people and introduce the kids. Hope to see you there! :thumbsup2

Hey, my name is Robin and my family and cousin's family will be traveling on the Disney cruise this week and we would like to sign our little girls up for the fish extender. Can you tell me how to do so if it is not to late. They are 10 an 8.

Thank you

We can do an exchange... What is your stateroom #? :wave2:
We have a 16yo girl and 9yo boy. Our stateroom is on the spread sheet. Super excited only three more days!!! :hourglass

Thanks to everyone for the awesome FE stuffers. It was a great cruise for sure! Have a great September!!!

Yes,it was awesome. My niece was the most excited about checking that FE ( that and the kids club she shut down every night at midnight LOL)

Yes! It was a great time and we're always in awe of the creativity and thought behind each gift. Thank you soooo much!

What an amazing experience. Thanks for letting us join up so late.

Ready to cruise again next Sept on thr Fantasy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter