Dream Along With Mickey

Kevin1986

Mouseketeer
Just a heads up.. A cast member told me today that Dream Along with Mickey is ending April 2nd and that a new show featuring Anna and Elsa is debuting this summer. This makes me a little angry if true.

B. Stepsisters and mother will not be meeting as of February 21st. :(

Very sad if both are true!

I hope this isn't true! My children will be soooo sad. My youngest always wants to watch this a couple times a day!

I've heard from numerous sources that the new show will contain the frozen girls, I've also heard that it will not, and will base on the newer girls like Rapunzel instead.
I will miss Dream along a lot, but if the new show is not frozen, and a similar style/theme, I might be okay with it, Dream Along has been running for nearly 10 years so we'll see what happens.

If the rumour about the Tremaines is true i will cry every day for the rest of my life.

Also in terms of characters being taken out, it's due to budget cuts

I'm pretty sure it's only Lady Tremaine who will no longer be meeting in MK. The stepsisters will still be out looking for their princes.

Phew! Still a bummer because she is hilarious but at least the stepsisters will still be out. I rode the carousel with them on halloween

Just a heads up.. A cast member told me today that Dream Along with Mickey is ending April 2nd and that a new show featuring Anna and Elsa is debuting this summer. This makes me a little angry if true.

Very sad if both are true!
The show is 10 years old and runs 5 times a day it's time for something new.

Agreed it's time for something new.

But even this Elsa fan is getting frozened out.

I guess I missed my prediction on this one. I said it would be a combination Frozen/Star Wars show. :rolleyes:

Very sad to hear Lady Tremaine is going away.

Thanks for the heads up! I will make sure we don't miss the show on Feb 28. Two years ago my DD was really sad we had missed it and last summer it wasn't offered because of the hub construction. Will be a must do for us this time.

I've heard from numerous sources that the new show will contain the frozen girls, I've also heard that it will not, and will base on the newer girls like Rapunzel instead.
I will miss Dream along a lot, but if the new show is not frozen, and a similar style/theme, I might be okay with it, Dream Along has been running for nearly 10 years so we'll see what happens.

If the rumour about the Tremaines is true i will cry every day for the rest of my life.

Also in terms of characters being taken out, it's due to budget cuts

I'm biased. I love the characters, but when Disney post record profits and higher than ever attendance how can they talk about budget cuts from entertainment? Just... madness. Its cutting the guest experience which might give the shareholders a little more in the pocket now, but no good can come from this long term.

I'll miss Dream Along, but if this is a refresh that includes a wider cast then I'll be first in line. If its another Frozen experience then as much as I do love that film, I'm not interested. We've got Epcot's new experience coming soon with Elsa singing from the oil rig in Maelstrom (well, that's my hope :upsidedow), we have the great show in DHS. I'm guessing the sisters will vacate PFH when they move into their new digs, but do we really need another 100% Frozen addition to MK?

Take the dream with you, wherever you may go!

:sad:

I'm biased. I love the characters, but when Disney post record profits and higher than ever attendance how can they talk about budget cuts from entertainment? Just... madness. Its cutting the guest experience which might give the shareholders a little more in the pocket now, but no good can come from this long term.

I'll miss Dream Along, but if this is a refresh that includes a wider cast then I'll be first in line. If its another Frozen experience then as much as I do love that film, I'm not interested. We've got Epcot's new experience coming soon with Elsa singing from the oil rig in Maelstrom (well, that's my hope :upsidedow), we have the great show in DHS. I'm guessing the sisters will vacate PFH when they move into their new digs, but do we really need another 100% Frozen addition to MK?

Take the dream with you, wherever you may go!

:sad:
it's going to be PARTIAL frozen, not all frozen. word on the street is it's supposed to be live mic'd too..but who knows how it will end up.

it's going to be PARTIAL frozen, not all frozen. word on the street is it's supposed to be live mic'd too..but who knows how it will end up.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed, live mic'd and partial frozen would be splendid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter