Dream 4 Night, April 25, 2016

:welcome: 999ghostlover Glad to have you sailing with us! Congratulations on all the milestone accomplishments :thumbsup2

The "group" you ask about is banned from being discussed on these DIS boards.... Proceed at your own risk :eek: :scared:

We'll give a good effort in keeping this thread as lively as possible and keep everyone involved

oops! Breaking the rules on my first day back.pirate: (guidelines?) Well no matter, it was helpful last time but we will survive. Thank you for the welcome. Glad to be with some experienced cruisers and some new people as well. I'm so excited to meet you all as well.

If anybody wants to go in on a cabana at Serenity Bay we would love to split it with another couple. I'm silver CC so I have no chance of scoring one. o_O

just switched our room from inside to extended balcony. Big aft balcony! :love:. So excited. I'm worried about the engine noises at port. That's the one complaint but I guess it will get us up and at 'em in the AM.
We also have a balcony my parents and I have connecting rooms do we can have an extended balcony too my inlaws are a few doors down. My mil likes to watch the dolphins from her balcony so she prefers the far corner rooms in the back.

We also have a balcony my parents and I have connecting rooms do we can have an extended balcony too my inlaws are a few doors down. My mil likes to watch the dolphins from her balcony so she prefers the far corner rooms in the back.

Does she usually have good luck seeing dolphins? Our room is a veranda room on the port side right before the aft rooms and I would love to see some dolphins. This will be our third time on the boat but our first time with a balcony so any cool little info like this makes me even more excited! :)

Yes 50/50 she says....They like swimming with the wake so when the ships moving you have a better chance. They are in 7690 I would think those rooms would be a bit noisy at night with the engine below you but they say they have never had a problem And it's a great view with a beverage inhand. the other rooms are both aft portside verandah that should be great when docking at castaway cay

Yes 50/50 she says....They like swimming with the wake so when the ships moving you have a better chance. They are in 7690 I would think those rooms would be a bit noisy at night with the engine below you but they say they have never had a problem And it's a great view with a beverage inhand. the other rooms are both aft portside verandah that should be great when docking at castaway cay

We are in room 6682 and I didn't even think about engine noise at night lol, but I did look up my room and the biggest complaint so far was you feel the movement of the ship more there. Hopefully that is all we have to worry about because we are doing b2b cruises and staying in the same room both times so we don't have to pack up until we leave. But I'm going to have to keep my eye out for dolphins.

Did anybody watch the food network special. There were negative threads but it just got me more pumped to go.
Also teshawildlee we have the balcony above you I promise we are quiet

Booked our second cruise! It seems so far away but I'm sure it will be here in no time. :) It will be me, DH, DS and DDIL. We are doing WDW before and after.

Booked our second cruise! It seems so far away but I'm sure it will be here in no time. :) It will be me, DH, DS and DDIL. We are doing WDW before and after.

:welcome: cadale! Glad to have you sailing with us!
Time will fly by.... only one year and two weeks away :upsidedow

Did anybody watch the food network special. There were negative threads but it just got me more pumped to go.
Also teshawildlee we have the balcony above you I promise we are quiet

Me and my husband watched it and we enjoyed it. We didn't think it was great as it could be and wish they showed more behind the scenes type stuff but over all it got us super excited to go back. And yay neighbors!:cheer2: We are pretty easy going so even if you were noisy we wouldn't complain everyone is on vacation and should have as much fun as possible lol.

my wife and I had to laugh because of the Remy segment. We are not that picky we just do not do seafood and tomatoes, therefore 4 out of 7 courses would go untouched. We ran into this during a dinner show on ncl b4 so it made us chuckle. (We were not happy at the time just hungry).

HI everyone! We are so happy to be taking this cruise next year with our girls (6 & 1), grandparents, and friends with their kids! We did a FE on our last 7 day cruise a few years ago and were overall disappointed by the number of people who signed up who did not end up participating. Especially when we put so much work into all our gifts! Maybe thinking of trying again......

HI everyone! We are so happy to be taking this cruise next year with our girls (6 & 1), grandparents, and friends with their kids! We did a FE on our last 7 day cruise a few years ago and were overall disappointed by the number of people who signed up who did not end up participating. Especially when we put so much work into all our gifts! Maybe thinking of trying again......

:welcome: KGMarie!

Glad to have you and your family/friends sailing with us :boat: There's been interest in an FE Exchange for our sailing and more details will be coming soon.

Wow - this thread has grown since my last visit! So excited to see such a great group here - it is going to be fun :) I'm also interested in a FE group!!

Got exciting news on friday, we plan on 3 nights 2 days at the parks before the cruise and our travel agent got word prices will be released on Jun 20 this year another step closer to sail away day.

Hi everybody! This will be our first Disney cruise. I was trying to keep it secret from everybody but told my husband within 20 minutes of booking. My kids don't know yet and I'm trying to keep it a secret until the morning of. We will be staying at Disney before and after so they think we are just going to Disney. Love hearing everybody's experiences and excitement!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter