Dream 4 Night, April 25, 2016

DizzylandDeb

DIS Veteran
:welcome:

April 25, 2016 Disney Dream 4 night Bahamian cruise

So excited to be cruising again :boat: This will be my 7th Disney cruise and will be joined by several friends as we are planning a girls trip to WDW and end our trip with this cruise!

Anyone else joining us? Let's get the party started :grouphug:

4DayDream_zps6ba9c93b.png

1 Port Canaveral, Florida -- 3:45 p.m.
2 Nassau 9:30 a.m. 5:45 p.m.
3 Castaway Cay 8:30 a.m. 4:45 p.m.
4 At Sea -- --
5 Port Canaveral, Florida 7:30 a.m. --

hello i'm so excited this will technically my 3rd cruise on the disney dream (we are doing a back to back 3 night and 4 night cruise). Last time I didn't know about the forums until a month before my trip so I'm glad to join early this time.It's just me and my husband cruising this time we took our two kids last time but both of our kids are under 3 so paying for the nursery kinda put a dent in our pocket lol. I can't wait to enjoy this beautiful ship again!:cheer2:

hello i'm so excited this will technically my 3rd cruise on the disney dream (we are doing a back to back 3 night and 4 night cruise). Last time I didn't know about the forums until a month before my trip so I'm glad to join early this time.It's just me and my husband cruising this time we took our two kids last time but both of our kids are under 3 so paying for the nursery kinda put a dent in our pocket lol. I can't wait to enjoy this beautiful ship again!:cheer2:

:welcome: teshawildlee :yay: Glad to have you sailing with us!

A back to back sounds nice with two stops at Castaway Cay! You'll enjoy yourselves sans kids....special times ahead ::yes::

Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited for my Disney Cruise!! I will be getting married on Castaway Cay!! (Ahhhh!!!)

I would love to join a fished tender group. Is this the fish extender group for the April 24th 4 day cruise to the Bahamas?

I would love to join a fished tender group. Is this the fish extender group for the April 24th 4 day cruise to the Bahamas?
Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has yet come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello everyone!!!

I am so excited for my Disney Cruise!! I will be getting married on Castaway Cay!! (Ahhhh!!!)

:welcome: Travers :welcome:

Glad to have you sailing with us :boat:

I'm sure as more people join our sailing, we can set up a Fish Extender exchange and have some fun times!

Hello everyone we are booked on this cruise. It is everyones first dcl cruise. It will be myself wife and daughter, my parents and inlaws. It is my baby girls first trip to disney and cruise. we are all very excited to be sailing with everyone and I'm very happy I found this board to chat with fellow cruisers.

:welcome: Roberta :welcome: We'd love to have you sailing with us! :boat:
How many times have you sailed on the Dream?
I've sailed once 3-night cruise, one time on the Fantasy to St.Maarten and St. Thomas. and DCL's only weekend trip on the Magic from NY. My friend is coming with us and he has never experienced a Disney Cruise...he is going to LOVE it!!! How many cruises have you been on??

I've sailed once 3-night cruise, one time on the Fantasy to St.Maarten and St. Thomas. and DCL's only weekend trip on the Magic from NY. My friend is coming with us and he has never experienced a Disney Cruise...he is going to LOVE it!!! How many cruises have you been on??

I've sailed once on the Magic (7 day western in 2010), once on the Dream (3 day, 2011) and four times on the Fantasy (7 day, 1 western and 3 eastern). Loved every minute of every day of each sailing. :love: I just need to sail on the Wonder and then I can say I've been on them all!

I've sailed once on the Magic (7 day western in 2010), once on the Dream (3 day, 2011) and four times on the Fantasy (7 day, 1 western and 3 eastern). Loved every minute of every day of each sailing. :love: I just need to sail on the Wonder and then I can say I've been on them all!
We have a 1 year old, I hope to book a new trip when we are aboard and catch up to you on dcl lol. Should I aim for the magic or fantasy. We are currently visiting our in laws in orlando. No disney this time but definitely downtown for ragglin road dinner. we are almost a year away can't wait it will be a long year

I haven't been on the boards in forever. We just booked this cruise as couples only. Leaving the kids behind! My husband graduates with his PhD this May and I graduate with my masters in December and so this will celebrate both of those milestones. Our last (and only) DCL cruise was December 2012 Fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know fellow Disers on this sailing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been on the boards in forever. We just booked this cruise as couples only. Leaving the kids behind! My husband graduates with his PhD this May and I graduate with my masters in December and so this will celebrate both of those milestones. Our last (and only) DCL cruise was December 2012 Fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know fellow Disers on this sailing.

:welcome: 999ghostlover Glad to have you sailing with us! Congratulations on all the milestone accomplishments :thumbsup2

We'll give a good effort in keeping this thread as lively as possible and keep everyone involved party:

Again.... :welcome:

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't been on the boards in forever. We just booked this cruise as couples only. Leaving the kids behind! My husband graduates with his PhD this May and I graduate with my masters in December and so this will celebrate both of those milestones. Our last (and only) DCL cruise was December 2012 Fantasy. Looking forward to getting to know fellow Disers on this sailing. Has anyone set up a FB group for the sailing yet?

congrats to you and your husband, those are great milestones to reach! Me and my husband are leaving the kids at home this time as well. At first we were taking this cruise as our honeymoon (even though we have been married for 4 years lol) but since we found out we are having our third child in septemeber of this year it is turning into more of "lets spend time together while we are still young and have the energy" :laundy: haha. We are going to need that time alone by the time we take this cruise with two toddlers and a baby at home :worship:. I can't wait to meet everyone!

just switched our room from inside to extended balcony. Big aft balcony! :love:. So excited. I'm worried about the engine noises at port. That's the one complaint but I guess it will get us up and at 'em in the AM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter