Downton Abbey

If you are Amazon Prime, they have it for free.

I watched it twice last night, I even teared up when Mary was getting dressed and then came down the stairs. I loved last nights show!

Interesting how last night was two episodes in one. PBS took episode 1 and 2 and put them together for a 2 hour episode.

PS...don't go to the Wikipedia page. They have synopsis of each episode of the season.

Lintasare said:
Interesting how last night was two episodes in one. PBS took episode 1 and 2 and put them together for a 2 hour episode.

PS...don't go to the Wikipedia page. They have synopsis of each episode of the season.

I was surprised it was so long! Enjoyed the first episode, can't wait for the rest! Of only time allowed me to sit and watch online!

I love the series and that we were given two episodes last night! I do wish they would have included more of Mary's wedding. The series has been focused on that since the beginning. I was surpised when we only got a glimpse of the wedding reception and then they were returning from their honeymoon.

I just love this show. I JUST started watching it the weekend before last. I watched the whole first season. This past weekend I watched 6 episodes of Season 2. It is really a great show. Just enough love, drama, scandel.

I LOVE this show. I happened to get Season 1 and 2 at Target on BF for $12 and watched the movies finally (kinda forgot I had them) NYE and NYD. Now I am hooked and lent the DVD's to my mom to watch and she is hooked!

I balled when the former maid gave her son to his grandparents. Such a selfless act.

In reality mirroring fiction, here's a story today from the UK's Daily Mail newspaper about the UK's 10th Baron Braybrooke who has eight daughters that will likely be left with nothing once their 80-year-old father passes away and the fortune, mansion, and 6,000 acre estate will likely go to a fourth cousin once removed that they've never met.

Waiting is hard, especially when you've been able to watch seasons one, two and three at your own pace, with no waiting for the next season to debut.

I'm so glad other people are watching and loving this show!!! One of my friend's coworkers told her about it (we are both into old time-y, historical things) and then she told me about it. It's such a fantastic show. As a PP said, perfect mix of drama, love, and scandal.

Those Facebook posts are a riot!!! :rotfl:

I'm officially hooked. I watched the last three episodes of Season 1 last Friday, 6 of Season 2 on Saturday, finished Season 2 on Sunday, and watched the 1st three of Season 3 on Monday. :blush:

Oh my goodness. That was so sad. What a shock - I'm glad I watch this show unspoiled.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Obviously, I'm talking about tonight's episode. :sad::sad::sad:

I figured out what was happening, and told my daughter I hope she doesn't ......(not gonna post this due to spoilers.)

Sadly, that still happens. Happened last year to young woman in her 20's that lived in my community. :(

Heartbreaking..I said to my daughter half way through, tell me Sybill doesn't die (she's seen the whole season) and when she didn't answer ...

:sad1:

We just started watching the show a couple of weeks ago.
Have seen the first season and am currently watching the third.
Somehow I had missed the spoilers (yay me!) and only figured out what was going to happen half way through the episode. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter