Double the Anniversaries, Double the Fun! Jan 2013 PTR | TR HAS STARTED! 2/13

Cannot WAIT to follow you again on another trip! AND, I think your TR really made me think about how much Rey & I would love going solo...so we are planning a short 3 night trip in November! I'm so excited to go just the two of us and celebrate our anniversary!

I'm so excited to follow you on this trip! Your last TR was so wonderful to read. Looking forward to reading about your plans!

YAY for another trip!!! Looking forward to following along with your planning!

Hi! I just read your last TR "No Way" and loved it so I had to join in for the next adventure! :thumbsup2

I just discovered your recently finished TR and read through the entire thing this weekend. It was so great! Can't wait for more.

Of course I've got to follow you over here from your TR. Love reading your updates, so I'm along for your planning extravaganza!

I'm here, I'm here!:thumbsup2:banana: I was so excited when I saw the link on your other report! I'm so glad you decided to start this one right away! I can't wait to read all about your plans!!!:woohoo:

I'm here, I'm here!:thumbsup2:banana: I was so excited when I saw the link on your other report! I'm so glad you decided to start this one right away! I can't wait to read all about your plans!!!:woohoo:

Hey, sorry I'm so late. I never commented on your last update of Norway but obviously you know how I loved it so. Can't wait to hear all about your plans.

Ahhh guys, I swear I'm not intentionally neglecting you. And unfortunately, this is a super fast update, not super Disney-related, but I feel like some of you might care as to how things are going with the new job.

I can happily report that so far I am really enjoying it! I've learned a TON so far, and it's only my 4th day, but I really enjoy the people I work with and the culture here as a whole. Plus, I get to wear jeans, sneakers and a hoodie pretty much every day. It's kind of amazing how you can take wearing normal clothes for granted until you work a job where dressing up is a daily requirement. Wompwomp.

ANYWAY! While I do enjoy learning, because it's a new job, I've been ridiculously busy. Which is a great thing in that it makes my day go by WAY faster, which is definitely nice... but it also leaves me completely exhausted when I get home. Basically, I just want to relax, enjoy dinner, and not do anything, haha. Fortunately I have a second here to post this, so I figured I'd sneak this in... :thumbsup2

Soooo, that's basically what's happening. I am hoping that this weekend I can get to replying to everyone because of course I am super ridiculously thrilled so many of you have decided to follow my PTR! PLUS I'd like to also post more about our trip, why we're doing it, etc. Oh and you know, start commenting again on other people's PTRs/TRs! I'm so behind! :eek:

Thanks again for sticking with me; you guys are the best. :goodvibes

SO! Be on the look out this weekend. Only 2 more days of work, (well, 1 1/2 now!), and this first week is over! :)

Oh but for now, I'll leave you with a pretty awesome Draw Something I did for Matt that made us both laugh out loud... And I figured some of you might enjoy it, hahaha.

c099199f.jpg

:rotfl2: That Draw Something made me laugh out loud! Thank goodness I was alone because everyone tends to look at me weird when I laugh at the iPad.

I was wondering how your job was going! Thanks for letting us know..I can imagine how exhausted you are at night...we'll be here!

Cute drawing...is that from "words with friends"?? I have heard of it, but never saw it...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter