Dooney Disney Bags!!!

I hope the backorders come in fairly soon. :wizard:

So I told my husband last night..hey babe i found a great present for You to give me for our anniversary in november. He was like kewl, cuz i found what i want you to give me!:rotfl:

Now i'm kinda wishing i had bought the wristlet.. normally i love coach wristlets. But i'm glad to have the one I got..if i get it, since it's on backorder.:rotfl2:

The may sound like such a nerd statement..but oh well i'm the nerdgirl... i've never bought anything on backorder. She told me oh you are not charged until we ship. :confused3 I was thinking... charge me and ship it, muy pronto!:upsidedow

They are really adorable.. I love the tea cups on it.. the cheshire cat.. and how cute is dumbo!

They are really adorable.. I love the tea cups on it.. the cheshire cat.. and how cute is dumbo!

I love the tea cups on it too, of all of the things that I hope are placed well on my bag, I hope it's the tea cup! :laughing:

The merchandise hotline is closed right now. I'm calling first thing in the morning, I need to get one of those large totes!

I LOVE these!:love:
I am not one to splurge on things like this but I NEED one of these. So I called my good friend who lives in GA who just happens to be on a family vacation at WDW this week and she is looking for one for me!!!:cool1: A large tote!! I figure she can ship it to me alot cheaper than what Disney merchandising is charging!:scared1:
Now I just got to keep my fingers crossed that she finds one there!!:)

I just called and ordered the large tote.. it's on backorder.
Shipping was high.

So we will see how long til it comes in.

She told me that they just put the large tote on back order today.

Dawn--I can't believe you didn't PM me about this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohmygosh Chery!!! I thought You saw it!! I'm sorry. You know I would never exclude You from something special.:hug:

Melody was telling me that I have a purse addiction. :angel: Who me?

So I'm assuming no sightings at DTD yet??

I'm really hoping there will be some on my trip this weekend!

One of the large totes sold for $363 on Ebay! Holy smokes!! :eek:

One of the large totes sold for $363 on Ebay! Holy smokes!! :eek:

Now that's RIDICULOUS!

Man I still really want one though!

We're leaving at 4am tomorrow, and I was hoping to go to DTD in the morning to try and find it there...it's probably not there, but I can at least try!

I called the merchandise line yesterday and they said only the large tote was on backorder. I ordered the tassle purse and the wristlet and they said they would arrive in about 15 days. I also called the merchandise line at Disneyland (thinking it would arrive faster since I am in AZ) and they said the D&B's are only at WDW.

I can't wait.....:cool1:

We're leaving at 4am tomorrow, and I was hoping to go to DTD in the morning to try and find it there...it's probably not there, but I can at least try!

Have a fun trip! Let us know if you find them! :goodvibes

I called the merchandise line yesterday and they said only the large tote was on backorder. I ordered the tassle purse and the wristlet and they said they would arrive in about 15 days. I also called the merchandise line at Disneyland (thinking it would arrive faster since I am in AZ) and they said the D&B's are only at WDW.

I can't wait.....:cool1:

Ohhhh....that makes me want to call and cancel my order for the large tote and get the tassel purse -- decisions, decisions....OR...I could order the tassel purse and wait for the large tote, and whichever one I don't want I can sell on Ebay for $363! :laughing:

:banana::banana: I got one! The large tote! :cool1: My good friend was at WDW last weekend and picked one up for me at DTD! :worship:
Now I just need to wait for her to mail it to me (from Georgia to Calif!). I can't wait! :yay: She said there were 3 of them. She is a very picky shopper so she had them lined up comparing all the print placements! :rotfl:
I will post pictures when I get it!

:banana::banana: I got one! The large tote! :cool1: My good friend was at WDW last weekend and picked one up for me at DTD! :worship:
Now I just need to wait for her to mail it to me (from Georgia to Calif!). I can't wait! :yay: She said there were 3 of them. She is a very picky shopper so she had them lined up comparing all the print placements! :rotfl:
I will post pictures when I get it!

Ugh, lucky!!!

When you get it, post some pics!

I ordered my large tote this morning. She said it was only available in WDW.:yay:

Did they give you any idea of when it would be in? All they would tell me when I called to check the status yeserday is "any day now".

I just called to check on my order and get a tracking number because I saw that the payment hit my bank and they told me it was delivered yesterday at 430pm but I didn't get anything, UPS did not come to my house yesterday. This is horrible! I'll check with my neighbors when I get home this evening but it sounds like this is not going to be a good day. :(

Did they give you any idea of when it would be in? All they would tell me when I called to check the status yeserday is "any day now".

She told me anytime between the end of October and into the beginning of November.

I just called to check on my order and get a tracking number because I saw that the payment hit my bank and they told me it was delivered yesterday at 430pm but I didn't get anything, UPS did not come to my house yesterday. This is horrible! I'll check with my neighbors when I get home this evening but it sounds like this is not going to be a good day. :(

Oh no! That is awful!:eek: I hope a neighbor has it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter