Dooney Disney Bags!!!

OHMYGOODNESS! I neeed one of these bags. Im not sure on the size though. I looked on the D&B website and the bag isnt on there. Any idea where i can find this and see the range in sizes? Or i am going to DL next week. (9 days!) any ideas if i can get it somewhere there? PLEASE HELP!

OHMYGOODNESS! I neeed one of these bags. Im not sure on the size though. I looked on the D&B website and the bag isnt on there. Any idea where i can find this and see the range in sizes? Or i am going to DL next week. (9 days!) any ideas if i can get it somewhere there? PLEASE HELP!

As far as I know they are not available anywhere at DL. Only WDW. Not sure why.:confused3
I do have the large bag. I LOVE IT!:love: My friend was at WDW soon after they came out so she bought one for me.:woohoo:
You can call the Disney Merchandising # and order one from them. Not sure of the # but it should be listed somewhere earlier in the thread.
Oh - and here is another thread from the WDW second of the DIS that has pictures:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2300001

Thansk so much!
Now is that picture the medium or large bag? If medium, how much bigger is the large, and if large how much smaller is the medium. Sorry to ask so many questions!

I saw on another thread (linked here) that the bags may be coming in black and red. I'm thinking I'll wait a bit and see.

TK

Dooney is ok. The Disney bags made by Seatbeltbags dot com are the best out there! You can get a makeup for about $60 and a Black and white tote for $140. I just carried my boat tote at Disneyland and got tons of compliments and squeezed all my necessities for the long day in it!! So so cute!! I cant wait to what designs they will be coming out with in the future!

Thansk so much!
Now is that picture the medium or large bag? If medium, how much bigger is the large, and if large how much smaller is the medium. Sorry to ask so many questions!

You know, I'm not sure since I've only seen mine (the large one). I haven't seen the smaller two so I don't really know how much smaller it is. Sorry. Hopefully someone else has seem them all and can compare them for you.

Dooney is ok. The Disney bags made by Seatbeltbags dot com are the best out there! You can get a makeup for about $60 and a Black and white tote for $140. I just carried my boat tote at Disneyland and got tons of compliments and squeezed all my necessities for the long day in it!! So so cute!! I cant wait to what designs they will be coming out with in the future!

CUTE - I found it on the website. What is Seat belt fabric?

I do not know who runs the show on Merchandising but I get a different story every time I call there. I guess maybe I should stop calling........Any how, I was told my order was shipped last Thursday. I called today to see if I could get the tracking number as it has been raining a lot here and I do not want it sitting on the porch all day. I was told the bag shipped yesterday, not last week. It is scheduled to arrive on the 24th. I did confirm that I was not charged twice.

The wristlet I ordered for my little sister shipped today, I placed the order last week and they told me it was back-ordered until early December, so I'm surprised it shipped so soon! I went online and the credit card statement says "Polynesian Resort" for some reason, but at least I knew what it was. Yay!!! :cool1:

They just called to get my CC info again.
Did they do this for any one else?

Mine is suppose to be here today. It is going to be a long day at work ;) I am beyond excited. Has anyone else gotten theirs recently?

Mine is scheduled to come today via the brown truck of joy. I am excited and nervous because I know I am going to freak out if there is not a full Mickey on the front. That is all I care about!!

Woo Hoo, got mine about an hour ago!!!!:cool1:

Perfect placement of Mickey on the front and have a couple of full Tinks on the back and Disneyland dead center on the back of the purse. We are DL fanatics so this is great. Wish the castle was not under the fastener part on the back of the purse but not a biggie. I wanted a full Mickey on the front and I am happy!!!!:thumbsup2

On another thread here a CM at WDW reported a black purse with multi colored Mickeys and a white with the same print I believe being displayed soon at World of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter