Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
The size of the tassel bag is 12" wide by 7" high (to top of bag) 11" high (to top of handles). These are rough measurements made with a ruler.

If you are new to D&B you can't fit as much in them as a you are used to, so the measurements can be a little deceiving. I think it's that they don't have as much give to them. All I know is that I have other bags that are the same measurements that I can fit way more stuff in. Unless you carry really light, I'd go with the bigger bag for everyday.

Those are SO adorable!! I thought I'd moved on from D&B to Coach...but I may have to pick one of these up...SOON! Now if Coach made Disney purses...I'd be in big, BIG trouble. :rotfl:

Thank you so much for posting this Hallowishes, they are so cute!!

Those are SO adorable!! I thought I'd moved on from D&B to Coach...but I may have to pick one of these up...SOON! Now if Coach made Disney purses...I'd be in big, BIG trouble. :rotfl:

I know I thought I had too. However I think I'm going to have to put my Coach bag up and get one of those. My DH said that I can get one as long as I do well in the current class I am taking.

Here are pictures of the Smaller Tassel Bag. Hope the pictures are good enough for you to make out the details. I can't go anywhere without people complimenting me on this purse. I went to the dentist today and I didn't think I would ever get out of the office. A crowd gathered around to look at it. :goodvibes

P1020159.jpg

P1020160.jpg

Oh I LOVE that one~ I wonder if the pattern will be the same on all bags. In other words I wonder if ALL of them will have tink so perfectly placed on the bag?
I never thought I would carry a disney bag but this one wow I think I have to have it!

OMG this is TOOOO cute and SOO perfect for me! I'm a D&B fan and I'm currently using my hobo signature D&B black bag and matching wallet.

We had to cancel our trip that was SUPPOSE to be in a couple weeks :sad1: due to the economy... and even with that said I don't have much money, but this is something great to invest in and I would love to save my $$$ and get this.

Question IS! :) from all of you who have ordered through phone or maybe online, who do I call ?? I'm unfortuantely not going to be in Disney til next year 2010... so I would love to order..

Thanks for your help!!!:goodvibes

I leave tomorrow, I hope they still have some left by the time I can get to DTD!!!

The size of the tassel bag is 12" wide by 7" high (to top of bag) 11" high (to top of handles). These are rough measurements made with a ruler.

My bag did not come with a dust bag.

The prices are $175 for larger tote style, $150 for smaller tassel bag and $45 for wristlet.

i thought it was weird there was no dustbag ... but, im glad they didnt just forget to give me mine! i bought the last one they had aka the "display bag" not that it was on display very long .. i bought mine 3 hrs after they received them! :rotfl:

OMG! I have to have it!! Too cute!! I'm so glad I was able to work some DTD time into our halloween trip!

Oh I LOVE that one~ I wonder if the pattern will be the same on all bags. In other words I wonder if ALL of them will have tink so perfectly placed on the bag?
I never thought I would carry a disney bag but this one wow I think I have to have it!

They are all a little different...I was able to pick out the wristlet that I wanted but she brought out my large tote in a wrapped package so I did not get to pick that one. I called the GF today to see if they had more wristlets left and they are sold out. So I called and I bought three for my friends for Christmas. Also, she told me that they are planning on one more bag to come out. I asked if it was a wallet and she said she thought it was another type of purse.

Are there any pockets inside these bags? Could we go to the D&B website to look at the tassel tote and see what we'd be getting? I like it but would I really use it for 150?

Ohhh, that is so cute!!! If I buy that the people at work will surely laugh at me - but who cares!!! They already think its hysterical that I have the DCL ship's horn as my ringtone. :lmao:

Allison, my BFF has the horn as her ringtone so she knows it is me calling her. Sometimes here at work, I will call her just so we can hear it!!!!!:lmao:

Question IS! :) from all of you who have ordered through phone or maybe online, who do I call ?? I'm unfortuantely not going to be in Disney til next year 2010... so I would love to order..

The number to order is 1-407-363-6200. My DH told me last night that they told him it would take up to three weeks for the purse to arrive. I won't get it until Christmas anyways, so I'm not sure what my big hurry is for it to be here! :rolleyes1

Allison, my BFF has the horn as her ringtone so she knows it is me calling her. Sometimes here at work, I will call her just so we can hear it!!!!!:lmao:

oooooo ! I'm sorry to be off topic real quick but can you tell me how to get the Disney Cruise Line horn as a ringtone??

I have Verizon Wireless and I've searched for Disney ringers and they do have them, but I was most interested in : fantasmic, spectromagic or tihs is PERFECT! Let me know how to get it! Thanks:):)

:goodvibes

The number to order is 1-407-363-6200. My DH told me last night that they told him it would take up to three weeks for the purse to arrive. I won't get it until Christmas anyways, so I'm not sure what my big hurry is for it to be here! :rolleyes1

Thank you very much! I'm soo excited.. I wish $$ wasn't so tight right now I'd pick up the phone and call and get this haha... DARN ECONOMY!:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter