Dooney & bourke disney collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran to Disney to pick up my bags! The World of Disney and Trendy both still have the large bag and the medium tote left. I decided to buy the larger bag...I like more room. I asked about the wristlets but they were sold out. They said they sold out of those very quickly. However, we had them call over to the Grand Floridian and they still had wristlets left (probably about ten or so). So we ran over there and grabbed two (one for me and one for a gift...so cute :goodvibes)

awesome! :thumbsup2 glad you got some of this awesome bag! i think the large size was worth the extra $25:wizard:

I am hoping they will keep stocking these as they seem so popular! Really want one in December! :cool1: Would anyone that bought the other sizes be kind enough to post pictures, pretty please?

Wow, I'm not a big D&B fan, but that bag is cute! Will keep my eyes out for it next month when we are there.

I do love that Tren-D store...I spent alot in there when we were down in June. I just have to have my youngest daughter keep my hubby busy so he doesn't see how much I really am spending! :rotfl:

Mary

I purchased the smaller tassle purse ($150) Friday at The World of Disney in Downtown Disney. I was told they had just got them in that morning. They had sold 3 of the larger totes before I bought mine and I was the 1st to purchase the smaller tassle version. I chose this style because it has a shoulder strap. I absolutely love it. I'm pleased with the size and I am able to get everything I need in it.

I got my passholder discount - 10% and used my birthday gift card. My husband said that it was nice of Disney to give me a "Dooney" for my birthday! :rotfl:

The sales clerk said that it was exclusive to Walt Disney World and Disneyland and that it would not be sold in any of the Dooney stores, outlets, etc.

The boutique type store "Trends" in Downtown Disney also had them. This store is located next to the toy store and across from the Pin Station in Downtown Disney.

Today is my 1st day back to work after vacation. My co-workers say they look forward to seeing my new Disney purse when I return from Disney and that this one definitely wins the prize! :thumbsup2

Picture PLEASE!!!

I will be stashing away extra money now before we leave in December! :banana: I dont even think i will tell the hubby before we leave...I think he will like it so much that he will be happy to let me buy!!!!!:yay:

Merry Christmas to me Gifts are always exactly what I want anyway :santa:

I will be stashing away extra money now before we leave in December! :banana: I dont even think i will tell the hubby before we leave...I think he will like it so much that he will be happy to let me buy!!!!!:yay:

Merry Christmas to me Gifts are always exactly what I want anyway :santa:

I hope they have them in stock when i go! I'll buy one the first day i see them!:lovestruc:lovestruc

Here are pictures of the Smaller Tassel Bag. Hope the pictures are good enough for you to make out the details. I can't go anywhere without people complimenting me on this purse. I went to the dentist today and I didn't think I would ever get out of the office. A crowd gathered around to look at it. :goodvibes

P1020159.jpg

P1020160.jpg

What's the sizes of these bags??? We'll be there Saturday night.

kim:wizard::wizard:

Here are pictures of the Smaller Tassel Bag. Hope the pictures are good enough for you to make out the details. I can't go anywhere without people complimenting me on this purse. I went to the dentist today and I didn't think I would ever get out of the office. A crowd gathered around to look at it. :goodvibes

P1020159.jpg

P1020160.jpg

hey did your d&b bag come with a dustbag? just curious coz mine didnt but d&bs normally do ... :confused3

Does anyone have a picture of the wristlet? These bags are way to cute! I have never purchased a designer handbag and this just may be my first. :thumbsup2

They are too cute! I want one! I will be there in December and I am wondering if I will resist...
What are the prices on them?

I'm a big D & B fan and these bags are too cute!:love: We'll be there for my birthday in December and I know what I want my present to be. Now to convince DH that I really do need another purse.:lmao:

OP, thanks so much for the info.

P1020159.jpg

P1020160.jpg

so cute! im not sure which one i want!

The size of the tassel bag is 12" wide by 7" high (to top of bag) 11" high (to top of handles). These are rough measurements made with a ruler.

My bag did not come with a dust bag.

The prices are $175 for larger tote style, $150 for smaller tassel bag and $45 for wristlet.

Can someone do me a favor?

If you happen to be at Disney can you ask if there are getting any wallets in???????? Id like to have a matching wallet lol

When I called to order the tote on Monday I was told all they had was the 3 items from Dooney which of course is the tote, the tassel tote, and the wristlet. I also contacted Dooney via email and online chat to see if they had pictures of the available items and both people told me I had to call Disney direct. So they weren't very helpful. I would imagine if they do well they would add more items to the line. Or it maybe a one shot deal and they will limit how many of these bags they will produce and once they are gone they are gone.

OP-Thanks for sharing you're awesome find! Very cute! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter