Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Thanks for the quick response! I'll probably just get Disney gift cards to buy them then since that's basically all I want hahahaha

Personally, that is what I would do also:). Then I would check daily till they restock:rotfl: there is always eBay. They have had the iPad case and the phone case lately and some have been priced very reasonably and then you can see the placement on it:flower3:

Disney Dooney new styles were just posted on the FB group. It's a zip wristlet and a medium tote in the new sketch 3 print.:goodvibes
Is the sketch 3 print the one on the nylon bags? Are the med totes nylon, or canvas like the old ones? Also, any colors but white? (sorry, not on FB, but excited to hear about/see these :thumbsup2 )

I haven't been around for a while but just wanted to see if this had been posted yet:

runDisney Once Again Releases Tink Dooney and Bourke Bags for the 2013 Tinker Bell Half Marathon

They were such a smash hit in 2012 that runDisney has decided to re-release the commemorative Tink Dooney and Bourke Purses that it sold for the inaugural Tinker Bell Half Marathon in Disneyland.

tinker-bell-dooney-bourke-2013-marathon-disney.jpg

Purses must be pre ordered through Active.com by a registered participant. Only 2 bags per person.

Prices:

$92.00 - Dooney & Bourke Wristlet
$209.00 – Dooney & Bourke Cross Body Purse
$246.00 – Dooney & Bourke Small Shopper

Purses must be picked up at the Disneyland Hotel event merchandise location on Friday, January 18th (11am – 7pm) or Saturday, January 19th (9am – 5pm). Any Dooney & Bourke Purses not picked up at the Expo will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.

Just saw the Tinkerbell purses posted. We are going to be at DLR on vacation at that time and I want to buy them. I am not running in the race, but I think I deserve one since I planned the vaca without knowing about the race and all the extra people who will be there. :) I set up an account on active.com, but just want to verify that you don't actually have to be a race participant to get a purse, do you?

Is the sketch 3 print the one on the nylon bags? Are the med totes nylon, or canvas like the old ones? Also, any colors but white? (sorry, not on FB, but excited to hear about/see these :thumbsup2 )

Hi, they are the nylon print. They are a different fabric, more like the old original fabric but people are saying it is a little different, but don't know exactly what that means, but overall, cotton coated. Hope that helps:thumbsup2
Also, there are two larger totes not just one. One zips and the other doesn't . Who knows if more styles will be showing up.

Also, you are better off not on facebook in my humble opinion. I wish I had never gotten on it now. It is hard to completely walk away I am finding out, so don't get hooked to start with:)

Hey everyone. Just a random question, a few weeks ago there was an iPad case and cell phone case...it looks sold out but wanted to know if anyone knows about how long it may take for them tone back online? My mom wants to get me them for Christmas so I'm hoping they weren't a one time thing!

The cell phone case is back on disneystore.com:cool1:

Cameo said:
Just saw the Tinkerbell purses posted. We are going to be at DLR on vacation at that time and I want to buy them. I am not running in the race, but I think I deserve one since I planned the vaca without knowing about the race and all the extra people who will be there. :) I set up an account on active.com, but just want to verify that you don't actually have to be a race participant to get a purse, do you?

I'm not 100% sure but it looks like you don't have to be a race participant.

I'm trying to decide which style I want.

I ordered the letter carrier and wristlet. Not sure of I'll keep either. I hoping I can make the LC work because I LOVE the pattern but it seems so small!

Well it's looking as if I won't get to enjoy my new Dooney wristlet & satchel on our Disney trip next week. I ordered last Thursday morning & as of today, customer service said it hasn't shipped yet. :-( We leave next Tuesday evening.

Hi, they are the nylon print. They are a different fabric, more like the old original fabric but people are saying it is a little different, but don't know exactly what that means, but overall, cotton coated. Hope that helps:thumbsup2
Also, there are two larger totes not just one. One zips and the other doesn't . Who knows if more styles will be showing up.

Also, you are better off not on facebook in my humble opinion. I wish I had never gotten on it now. It is hard to completely walk away I am finding out, so don't get hooked to start with:)
Thanks for the info - a larger tote with a zipper sounds great to me! :) I suppose you are right about facebook, although I don't know the "latest" unless someone happens to post here. But in the long run that's a good thing for my wallet :thumbsup2

Well it's looking as if I won't get to enjoy my new Dooney wristlet & satchel on our Disney trip next week. I ordered last Thursday morning & as of today, customer service said it hasn't shipped yet. :-( We leave next Tuesday evening.
That's a bummer! I'm not sure how long your trip is, but since you know it hasn't shipped I wonder if you called customer service again, if they'd allow you to have it shipped to your resort? If you're staying for a good amount of time you'd be able to use it on your vacation. :) I know people have all sorts of stuff shipped directly to the resorts...if it arrives before you they will hold it. Just a thought!

Thanks for the info - a larger tote with a zipper sounds great to me! :) I suppose you are right about facebook, although I don't know the "latest" unless someone happens to post here. But in the long run that's a good thing for my wallet :thumbsup2

Besides the two larger bags I already told you about a new one appeared in Disneyland's Vault 28! It is a little smaller than the overnighter but bigger than the two new larger purses:) Disneyland also had the two bags , the zippered one and the non zippered one.:angel:
Most new stuff is on here pretty quickly. I also get updates from Zannaland and she posts very quickly what is new in Dooney and Bourke and she has pics. I have never been able to post pics on this sight, can't figure it out and I have tried often:sad1:

they also made a smaller weekender that retails for $360:)

I haven't been around for a while but just wanted to see if this had been posted yet:

runDisney Once Again Releases Tink Dooney and Bourke Bags for the 2013 Tinker Bell Half Marathon

They were such a smash hit in 2012 that runDisney has decided to re-release the commemorative Tink Dooney and Bourke Purses that it sold for the inaugural Tinker Bell Half Marathon in Disneyland.

tinker-bell-dooney-bourke-2013-marathon-disney.jpg

Purses must be pre ordered through Active.com by a registered participant. Only 2 bags per person.

Prices:

$92.00 - Dooney & Bourke Wristlet
$209.00 – Dooney & Bourke Cross Body Purse
$246.00 – Dooney & Bourke Small Shopper

Purses must be picked up at the Disneyland Hotel event merchandise location on Friday, January 18th (11am – 7pm) or Saturday, January 19th (9am – 5pm). Any Dooney & Bourke Purses not picked up at the Expo will not be mailed and will not be refunded. Quantities are limited.

If it was such a smash hit, why don't they just release it to everyone? I would seriously love a bag in this design. I love the color purple and Tinkerbell!

Just posting this info in case someone can benefit from it. I posted a couple of weeks ago that I am buying my wife another Dooney when we are on our cruise next month. Well, I just saved myself $70. Target currently has a spend $50, get a $10 gift card online coupon that expires Sat. This includes Disney gift cards. :cool1: And yes, you can spend that $10 Target gift card toward the $50 Disney card making every $50 card after the first one $40.

http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons#?lnk=lnav_t_spc_x_x

I spent $330 for $400 in Disney gift cards. $100 is going to pay the balance of our tips and the other $300 goes toward the purse.

Just posting this info in case someone can benefit from it. I posted a couple of weeks ago that I am buying my wife another Dooney when we are on our cruise next month. Well, I just saved myself $70. Target currently has a spend $50, get a $10 gift card online coupon that expires Sat. This includes Disney gift cards. :cool1: And yes, you can spend that $10 Target gift card toward the $50 Disney card making every $50 card after the first one $40.

http://coupons.target.com/friends-and-fans-coupons#?lnk=lnav_t_spc_x_x

I spent $330 for $400 in Disney gift cards. $100 is going to pay the balance of our tips and the other $300 goes toward the purse.

Did you do this in store or online? As when I look online the disney gift card is only available in store :confused3

http://www.target.com/p/disney-mick...122#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=disney gift card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter