Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by DVCsince02, Nov 1, 2011.

1. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

There is a reason I stopped working retail, I was spending more than I was making!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cats mom

cats mom Mouseketeer<br><br><font color=green>Has a wild an

Been there, lived that. Even worse, I was a struggling college student at the time. I worked in the office, and we were a Ticketmaster outlet, so not only was I tempted by all the merchandise on the floor, i could almost always get front row center tickets for all the best concerts. More than once I ate Ramen for weeks on end so I could go to a great concert, and look good doing it. ;)

4. Miss Peach

Miss Peach Mouseketeer

I jus ordered online at the Disney Store. They had some bags 40% off plus 10% additional off with code DOONEY10 plus free shipping with code SHIPTODAY!

Nice!

5. AllisonLeigh

AllisonLeigh Earning My Ears

I want to order one of them! Arrghhh! 10%, 40%, PLUS free shipping! awesome deals....
    but i think I want that black minnie bow bag... :)

6. DizneyDogs

DizneyDogs <font color=red>Mouseketeer<br><font color=navy>Sc

also you can stack those codes with DMRNOV for $15 off $100

7. MINILvr

MINILvr Mouseketeer

I am sending my Tassel Sketch to Dooney today to see what they can do about the material peeling away on the handle.
    Hoping it won't take the entire 6 weeks.

8. angelbear425

angelbear425 Mouseketeer

I had that happen too. I just took it for what it was because even if they do fix it or send a new one, I imagine the same thing will happen once the handles rub together from carrying.

9. mouser_momof2

mouser_momof2 Mouseketeer

I am trying to decide which dooney I want- the sketch champsac, retro world satchel or sketch tassel..... Does anyone have pics of the sketch tassel or the champsac so I can compare sizes?

I'm worried that if I get one though, they will add more right after I order lol.

Sorry about any grammar/punctuation... On my dh iPad and its messed up.

Thanks! Amber

10. momwholovesmickey

momwholovesmickey DIS Veteran

If I worked for Disney I would never take home a dime. That job would be purely to support my Disney dooney habit:lmao:

11. elizabethswan

elizabethswan DIS Veteran

not sure if this has already been posted, but got an email today that dooneys are on sale on ds website with the code dooneyten. you save 10% :)

12. missesdisney

missesdisney DIS Veteran

FYI - I got a 20% off coupon the other day at Cosmic Rays. I have a PAP so don't need it (gave it to a friend who is here) but they said they just started again.

13. disneygirl1972

disneygirl1972 DIS Veteran

This morning I ordered my first DB. :) I ordered the "buttons" wristlet & satchel. My question is, do you think I will receive it by Tues, Dec 11? We fly out to DW that evening. Expedited Shipping was just ridiculous considering Standard Shipping was free.

14. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

I placed an order on 11/20, and it arrived about an hour ago. There were no Dooneys in it this time. That was extra fast from Disney, usually it takes them FOREVER to get to me.

15. Catira

Catira DIS Veteran

Disney Dooney new styles were just posted on the FB group. It's a zip wristlet and a medium tote in the new sketch 3 print.:goodvibes

16. Miss Peach

Miss Peach Mouseketeer

Thanks for the tip! I called and they let me use the code after the order was placed!

:love:

17. Kitty-chan

Kitty-chan Cheese is always the answer

I just spent 4 days at WDW, and received one of those 20% coupons every time I bought anything at a counter service restaurant in the parks. The discount was valid up until 1:00pm each day at the big stores in each park (ie, Emporium, Mouse Gears) plus World of Disney (I think last year it might have been noon).

I notice that at MK, there are no Dooneys in the Emporium (they're across the street in the Jewelers). Also, Vinylmations used to be in the Emporium, but now they're in the Jewelers, which I figure is probably at least partially in order to avoid discounting them.

18. cats mom

cats mom Mouseketeer<br><br><font color=green>Has a wild an

20% off coupons are printing on quick serve receipts at Disneyland right now too. Most locations that carry Dooney's are included in the promotion, but not all.

19. teddygurl28

teddygurl28 DIS Veteran

Hey everyone. Just a random question, a few weeks ago there was an iPad case and cell phone case...it looks sold out but wanted to know if anyone knows about how long it may take for them tone back online? My mom wants to get me them for Christmas so I'm hoping they weren't a one time thing!

20. momwholovesmickey

momwholovesmickey DIS Veteran

The ipad case has been on the disney store website twice now. It took a long time for it to return this second time. The phone case has only been on there one time before selling out so I don't know how long that will take to get back in stock. In general, though, they seem to take a couple of months to restock Dooneys after they sell out, even in the parks. I hate to disappoint you but I am doubtful they will be back on for Christmas but I will wish you pixie dust that I am totally wrongpixiedust:pixiedust:

21. teddygurl28

teddygurl28 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the quick response! I'll probably just get Disney gift cards to buy them then since that's basically all I want hahahaha