• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Hi guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but I've been Googling and searching and I'm having trouble confirming my answer.

I have a D&B Sketch tassel purse and have been trying to confirm the correct way to clean the bag itself (not the leather handles or strap, those are fine). Looking on the D&B website it seems like this bag's material is from their Grafica line. Is it correct that these are the cleaning instructions I should follow? The side of the bag that is against my body is getting a bit dingy.

Thanks soooo much!!! :flower3:

NEVERMIND!! I found it in post #1538 on page 103 of this thread!

So excited, just bought my first Disney Dooney!

I ordered the sketch wristlet online. I think it's adorable, and I plan to use it as a clutch in the evenings at the park. Also, the Disney Store is offering ten percent off Dooney, ends tonight at midnight!

There appears to be a new offer in addition to the buttons cosmetic bag one:
pls1_dooneygift_20130826.jpg

Free wristlet with $240 purchase.

There appears to be a new offer in addition to the buttons cosmetic bag one:
pls1_dooneygift_20130826.jpg

Free wristlet with $240 purchase.

Wow! :thumbsup2 Too bad I have no plans to buy any more DDB at this time. I have so many handbags, not just DDB. Can't hardly get my monies worth out of any of them. Almost seems there aren't enough days in the year to carry them all, lol! :sad2:

There is supposed to be a new print for the Half Marathon this weekend! Can't wait to see it at the Expo tomorrow night.

Hi guys, I'm sure this has been asked before but I've been Googling and searching and I'm having trouble confirming my answer.

I have a D&B Sketch tassel purse and have been trying to confirm the correct way to clean the bag itself (not the leather handles or strap, those are fine). Looking on the D&B website it seems like this bag's material is from their Grafica line. Is it correct that these are the cleaning instructions I should follow? The side of the bag that is against my body is getting a bit dingy.

Thanks soooo much!!! :flower3:

NEVERMIND!! I found it in post #1538 on page 103 of this thread!

Hello DisneyBelle27, I am DisneyBelle99! and from NY, and collect Disney Dooney Bags, too! If you are a Nurse, I will think there is some Time traveling going on! pixiedust: Nice to meet you! Deb in NY

There is supposed to be a new print for the Half Marathon this weekend! Can't wait to see it at the Expo tomorrow night.

I thought there would be a new dooney for the half this weekend but just saw the marathon one from Jan at expo yesterday...not even a new half marathon logo...saved me 245.00 though !

Expo was unreal...hope they getting together before the other race expos !

DisneyBelle99 said:
Hello DisneyBelle27, I am DisneyBelle99! and from NY, and collect Disney Dooney Bags, too! If you are a Nurse, I will think there is some Time traveling going on! pixiedust: Nice to meet you! Deb in NY

Lol, too funny! Although not a nurse, so we're not quite twins! Nice to meet you too!

Katie in NY

Hi All,

Did anyone else see the pic of the new Disney Dooney "Haunted Mansion" handbag to be out September 13 I believe? :yay: It is really nice and looks like it will be a sellout!

Carla in VA

Hi All,

Did anyone else see the pic of the new Disney Dooney "Haunted Mansion" handbag to be out September 13 I believe? :yay: It is really nice and looks like it will be a sellout!

Carla in VA
no! where did you see this?

just googled it and it came up. interesting. much more subtle than previous disney dooneys i think.

Disney Parks Blog, I kinda like it myself. I agree it is subtle but a really nice bag.

ooh! guess i should have known that. thanks for posting . will these be available online?

From what it said in the Disney Blog it will be available at the Disney Parks merchandise online later in the fall, but I bet you can get it through "Walt Disney World Merchandise" by giving them a call. Its a different department than "Disney Store.com". You can get most merchandise you see in the parks by calling them. If you don't have the number and need it let me know.

From what it said in the Disney Blog it will be available at the Disney Parks merchandise online later in the fall, but I bet you can get it through "Walt Disney World Merchandise" by giving them a call. Its a different department than "Disney Store.com". You can get most merchandise you see in the parks by calling them. If you don't have the number and need it let me know.

thanks so much for the info:) will keep checking.

The article said there should be other styles of this print as well maybe a wristlet or a crossbody. It is not suppose to be a limited bag but there is a limited number in the first order shipment. Would't it have been nice if the lining was "Purple" instead of red!

The article said there should be other styles of this print as well maybe a wristlet or a crossbody. It is not suppose to be a limited bag but there is a limited number in the first order shipment. Would't it have been nice if the lining was "Purple" instead of red!

yes! purple would have been wonderful!

It actually doesn't mention other styles, but the blogger responded to some comments. There are no other styles planned at this time. :(

However, I love this bag, so I will be buying it when we are in the World!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter