1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by DVCsince02, Nov 1, 2011.

1. DisneyBelle99

DisneyBelle99 DIS Veteran

Thanks, what is a Harvey? I have seen that name. Is it something just at Disneyland?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stasijane

stasijane Crazed one

4. elizabethswan

elizabethswan DIS Veteran

just noticed the new white letter carrier on ds. has this been up for a while? it is the same print as the black with lettering, but in white. has anyone seen this one in person? opinions would be appreciated. thanks :)

5. DisneyBelle99

DisneyBelle99 DIS Veteran

6. Rapunzelwithaskillet

Rapunzelwithaskillet Earning My Ears

Yes, I bought it and received it already. I love it. It is very pretty and the colors really pop on the white. I also love the way they did the coated cotton on this one. I like the feel of it better.:cool1:

7. stasijane

stasijane Crazed one

I have one of the white rainbow Letter carriers also. I like it. The colors are nice and it is really soft. It feels just like my Japan Bows LC which is my favorite right now.

8. elizabethswan

thanks for the info. am seriously considering this one:)

9. elizabethswan

thanks, i think this pebbly finish material is less heavy than the coated cotton with the horizontal lines on it. i recently got the hydrangea dooney and it is made of this same material. the colors on the rainbow white look really nice. thanks for your input!

10. shannon006

shannon006 DIS Veteran

I received my first D & Bourke today! I love it. It is rhe WDW retro and had wonderful placement. My problem is I used it today for 3 short trips and have only a very small wallet in it and it really hurts my neck-shoulders. I did change sides each trip. Any suggestions. As I want to keep it

11. tryplm

tryplm Mouseketeer

Which style is the bag?

12. shannon006

shannon006 DIS Veteran

Letter carrier

13. AlexTina

AlexTina <font color=purple>I'm glued to the computer<br><f

Well we're home and there were no wallets to be found and believe me I looked:rotfl:. I did get a black charms satchel that I love.

14. Twingle

Twingle DIS Veteran

I looked *EVERYWHERE* - like parked hopped all four parks daily, plus went to Grand Floridian; and couldn't find ANY :sad1:

Lots of super helpful Cast Members, but they were told nothing until September. Boo hoo.

15. stasijane

stasijane Crazed one

I was looking at the Hydrangea Dooney at the store the other day. I love it!

16. AlexTina

AlexTina <font color=purple>I'm glued to the computer<br><f

I did the same thing, LOL. Every park and contemporary, poly, GF, some cast members were very helpful while others looked at me like I had three heads. Oh well next time.

17. CarolinaMomOf3boys

CarolinaMomOf3boys I stepped onto the grass on the other side; it was

Has anyone ordered the comic one that is online with the free make up case...we leave for Disney today and not sure if I want to pick one out at the parks out take advantage of this online deal and it'll be waiting on me when I get home....just not sure of that style? It's called the comics satchel....

18. poohs_hunny

poohs_hunny DIS Veteran

I believe all the comics styles available now are online exclusives, so if that's the one you want, order it. Just to clarify, though, the cosmetic case is $25 with a $75 Dooney & Bourke purchase, not free.

19. khertz

khertz Proud member of the WHO DAT NATION!!

I have a question maybe someone can help me with?

Long story short, I'm looking for a crossbody bag to take into the parks (and on a European trip next year) now that I don't need to carry as much stuff for DS on my actual person. I had gotten my heart set on the WDW Retro letter carrier bag until I realized today I will need to carry DS's autograph book in my bag so we are not happening past a character meet without the book! The dimensions of the bag say it is 9x8 and his autograph book is 8x8. :headache: Anyone know if this can be done? I'm worried the zipper will be a little smaller than 8" or that the interior of the bag is smaller than 8" and the book won't fit.

20. dgbg100106

dgbg100106 Missing the Tag Fiary

Hi all, it seems I have been away from this thread forever, man life gets in the way too much...

I have not purchased any new D&B's but was wondering if the D23 Expo was merchandising any new D&B's?

21. tryplm

tryplm Mouseketeer

Yep! You can see a pic of the new pattern on the D23 app.