Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

I'm not loving the comic strip design. I was going to wait until my October visit to buy my first Disney dooney but I'm going to order it online today. I want the sketch and I'm afraid it will be considered an old design and not be available in the parks in 5 months from now.

LOL. That's exactly what I did when I bought my sketch LC. I think ds.com was having a 10% off sale, and I just got too impatient for my trip. I also agree on the comic strip design. It just doesn't really catch my eye like the other bags do.

I'm not loving the comic strip design.

It's just as well because some, including me, are experiencing bleeding of the black leather trim onto the white fabric of both the comics print and the buttons print.:( My buttons bag is fine so far but my comic print mini barrel is bleeding. :sad2:

DH just bought me a 40th anniversary wristlet from eBay!! Can't wait til it gets here!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DISBoards

Pop Princess Bucket Bag
IMG_20130504_214617.jpg

IMG_20130504_214632.jpg

Buckle Satchel:
IMG_20130504_212812.jpg

Signature Quilt Hobo that someone donated to my mom's church:
IMG_20130504_004351.jpg

IMG_20130504_004339.jpg

IMG_20130504_004409.jpg

It seems like forever since I was here... I missed a lot I know, but hopefully life and work have calmed down enough for me to be back...

I bought my first D&B at WDW back in October. Saw DS advertising a new one today. Well at least new to me. jumping in.

Love the Paris retro print - so cute and colorful! I actually like the black and white comic print too.

My new 40th Anniversary wristlet!!
IMG_20130511_183453.jpg

I love that WED is in the bottom right corner!!
IMG_20130511_183438.jpg

BTW, I do really like the Paris bag, but I think I'm saving for the Mickey text bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter