Dooney & Bourke Disney collaboration ~ part 4

Some more new bags from Japan

img_visual07.jpg

o0480064012429792114.jpg

o0480064012429792046.jpg

Hey everyone great thread, haven't had a chance to read through all the pages yet (there's so many!) but looking at buying my first Dooney when I go to the World in Oct - I'd like to buy it before hand but I'm really picky when it comes to size of hang bags as I'm only a shorty :laughing: so for the prices they charge I'd rather see them in person before committing $200 odd only problem is theres a few I like so going to be hard choosing just one :) Is whats available on the DS site all there is at the parks or is there more there?

Did everyone see on the Disney Parks Blog and Facebook page that Vera Bradley Disney print bags and accessories will be available this fall at the parks and eventually online?

Where in WDW has the best selection of Dooneys? :lovestruc

I won't have a ton of time to search all the stores listed... where should I check first?

After reading this entire thread it looks like mouse gear or WOD is a good place to start!!!

Has anyone ever looked in the gift shop at Yacht Club?

supersuperwendy said:
Where in WDW has the best selection of Dooneys? :lovestruc

I won't have a ton of time to search all the stores listed... where should I check first?

After reading this entire thread it looks like mouse gear or WOD is a good place to start!!!

Has anyone ever looked in the gift shop at Yacht Club?

I don't think the Yacht Club has a large assortment of Dooneys. Mouse Gear and the jewelry store in MK have a lot and you can pretty much look at as many as you want without needing assistance from cast members. World of Disney keeps the Doonevs behind the counter and you have to ask a CM to show them to you. I always feel awkward asking to see them since there is always a line of people waiting to pay for their loot. Don't want to hold up the line!

Did everyone see on the Disney Parks Blog and Facebook page that Vera Bradley Disney print bags and accessories will be available this fall at the parks and eventually online?

Yes!! As much as I love my Dooney, I think I will like these even more. The only drawback to my Dooney is the weight of it, even when it's empty. The Veras are bound to be more lightweight. We will be there in November for F&W, so I'll be sure to check them out!

I don't think the Yacht Club has a large assortment of Dooneys. Mouse Gear and the jewelry store in MK have a lot and you can pretty much look at as many as you want without needing assistance from cast members. World of Disney keeps the Doonevs behind the counter and you have to ask a CM to show them to you. I always feel awkward asking to see them since there is always a line of people waiting to pay for their loot. Don't want to hold up the line!

I totally get what you are saying but that makes me very frustrated when I also feel that way. I am paying so much for these purses I should be able to have all the time I need with them. Either they need to put them out with security tags or have a couple of CM's there for them alone to help customers. I absolutely hate feeling like I am a bother when I am wanting to spend so much on a purse.:confused3

Why oh why, will they not sell these different minnie bow styles on the disneystore.com website here in the states?:confused3 I just don't get this at all!!:sad:

I know! I can understand the Sketch/Retro Paris and HKDL designs not being available and if they ever do Tokyo Disney Resort ones but with these being common designs you would think they would make them available worldwide.

I know! I can understand the Sketch/Retro Paris and HKDL designs not being available and if they ever do Tokyo Disney Resort ones but with these being common designs you would think they would make them available worldwide.

I didn't even know they made these bags...I just googled the DLRP Paris bag and it is gorgeous. I know it wasn't there a year ago.:headache:
And the price in LBP is....:eek:
I'm afraid to google the TDL ones.

I like the bows print better in the sytles made for Japan Disney better than in the styles made for the US.

ds has dooneys 10% off with dooneyten today. the backpack and fabric sketch cell phone cases are back on the site in case anyone has been wanting these.:)
i am considering the large sketch tote or large shopper . does anyone have any opinions/thoughts on these. i have the old version of the large one but was not sure about the new styles. anyone???

Yes!! As much as I love my Dooney, I think I will like these even more. The only drawback to my Dooney is the weight of it, even when it's empty ...

I do love my Disney Dooney's but sometimes I have to go with another bag because they can be so heavy, empty or full! :faint:

does anyone own the dooney backpack? i haven't bought a new ddb in a while and ds has the backpack as well as the brown leather. i am really confused tho, because the description on the newer white sketch large shopper and large tote say that they are leather???? i even called and of course they had no idea whether the body of the newer white sketch was coated cotton as before or white leather as described in the item description. anyone here have info on this? wouldn't it be great if you could call ds and get an answer on product info?

I am not aware of any of the bags being leather other than the brown sketch. I got a marathon satchel at WOD at WDW back in January and the CM tried to tell me it was leather. Said she saw a whole thing on tv about how they are made. I didn't bother to correct her. I just nodded politely.

in case anyone is looking for the brown leather letter carriers, they are on the ds site now. were they previously available on there?

Hello! I've been a long time fan, but never actually purchased a DDB. My first one came today, a sketch LC to use in the parks. I plan on buying asomething larger once we're there. I sense a new addiction coming on... :goodvibes

IMAG1185.jpg

IMAG1186.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter