• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't Tell Me How To Eat Donuts! 21 DAYS OF FOOD: Updated with 13 NEW Reviews!! 01/31

Subscribing! Can't wait to read all of your reviews! And as everyone else said, congrats on getting engaged!

Thank you, thank you! For all the congratulations messages! I will indeed post details and photos, I just need to get them all sorted first. We've very nearly unpacked everything, just a few more boxes to go - hopefully I can start my TR soon then!

QuixoticValue - Hi! Sorry I was a bit dazed! I was shocked someone would recognize me in that costume :laughing: plus I was so hot in there I was about to faint!!

I just saw this and HAVE to read-- so many restaurants and a Disney engagement...
Also, in your photo you look like Miley Cyrus. I don't know if you do in "real life" but if you do I have to wonder if any little girls in Disney thought you were her? (Sorry if you arn't a fan of hers, I'm not either but she is a cute girl, I meant it in the nicest way.)

Congratulations on your engagement! In between pictures of the food I suppose you could tell us the story :lmao: But seriously, I loved your last report and can't wait for this one!

YEY . . . Hayley is back with a new food report AND a Disney wedding to plan!!! ;)

Congratulations!! Thats so lovely getting engaged at Disney!!

Now get posting the report!!! :goodvibes I am especially keen to hear about Buffalo Wild Wings . . . I have planned it in to our Christmas Vegas trip after your recommendation! Not the most Christmassy meal ever but I gotta have my wings!

Congratulations on getting engaged!!!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear about your culinary adventures!

Congratulations
9.gif

Hope the unpacking is going well and looking forward to the TR!

Congrats. Will there be a Disneymoon in your future?

Looking forward to your report!!

Holy crap congrats!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I only just checked in now to see if you'd posted any reviews and I missed the big news! So exciting! Can't wait to see you on the wedding boards putting a planning journal together. :bride: Squee!!

I am dying to start a PJ on the boards, but I want to doubly make sure we can afford to get married when we want, otherwise it would be quite embarrassing to ask if they can take it down :laughing:

We hope to get married in WDW in August 2010! :teeth:

Congratulations on your engagement at Disney. For y'all, it always really WILL be the Happiest Place on Earth.

Looking forward to the reviews. I enjoyed your last trippie, even though I just lurked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter