• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!! A Wigd and gang TR/PTR Upd: 12/7 pg.60 Going WILD!

Woo! I really enjoyed following along on facebook! Can't wait to read all about it!

I'm here!

love the bat signal

Thanks for the bat signal Anita or might have ended up on page 20! :lmao:

I made it!! Thanks for the bat signal on FB.:goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about it!!

Anita and Marc-the kids asked if you guys were going to be there when we arrive this week. They were sad when I told them no.:sad2:

My guess is 3300 miles.

Great intro Jen!!! :goodvibes

I can't wait to hear more about your trip!!! I loved following along via facebook & can't wait to hear the details & about all the fun DIS meets!!!

Okay I am here! Busy getting my pedi and Mani!! Good reading for sure!!!! Lol!

Joining in.

Just for kicks 2800 miles

Forgot to add in my guess for the miles!

My guess is 3,267

I'm here too. I saw the bat signal on FB.

Now that I'm caught up my guess is 2888.

Thank you for the bat signal!

My guess is 3,498.

Looking forward to reading all the fun. My guess is 3,741 miles.

Once again I have to send out a mass WELCOME!! We are so glad you are all here!! WOOT WOOT!!!

Hi all!!! Hope you are all having a great week! I know my week took a turn for the best today!! My husband had a job interview while I was away and today he got a call and was offered the job!!! WOOT WOOT :cool1: We are very excited in this household today!!! For the first time I didn't excessively stress and worry and just left it in the Lord's hands and it was amazing to watch Him work!!! Just wanted to share that with all of you before getting started with our fun story!!!

I would also like to give you one last chance to send in your guesses for miles!!! The contest will be closing on Friday!! I want to make sure that we have it wrapped up before Anita and Marc embark (lol love how that rhymes) on their adventure to Chicago!!!!

Is there anything else I should share...hmmmm...oh so you see that ticker down there!! Well as you have probably already guessed I'm going on another Girls' Only trip and have invited Anita and her daughter Megan along!! We are going to have the best time!! Now 150 some days seems like a long time to go without seeing Anita and her family so I have remedied that LOL!!! I'm heading up to see my parents and spend some quality time with Anita and gang in July!! I can't wait to see her again, I really miss her and her family!!!!! And that countdown is down to 22 days WOOT WOOT!!!

NOW ON TO THE TRIP REPORT!!!

Alright enough of the chit chat!! Let's talk Disney!!! Well let's see it all began with anxiety about flying and a few texts reminding me to breathe and drink some alcohol on the plane LOL!!! Well the flight down to MCO from AUS was pretty uneventful!! I had a great seatmate and the flight was over before I knew it and I was landing at the airport to be greeted with a very warm hug!!! It was great to see Anita, Marc, and Baylor again!!!

As we climbed into the Pacifica it was like no time had passed at all! Baylor enjoyed telling me about his visit to City Walk. We discussed our mutual like for the Dallas Mavericks and he talked Boston Celtics with me. I got the run down of what had been happening so far in the trip and before I knew it we were pulling up to the beautiful Beach Club and texting a special friend for our a special dinner!!!

When we first made plans we had decided a late dinner at Cape May would be perfect!!! It is a fave among Anita's crew and I was looking forward to trying it for the first time and of course sharing dinner with a very special DISer...Brook!!!

A couple texts later and we were all meeting in the lobby of the fabulous Beach Club Resort!!

i-qBttzLc-L.jpg

Isn't that a fabulous picture of the three of us!! I love it!!!! AND yes I'm wearing jeans in June (ok late May) in Florida!!!

Anyways I had made myself a promise that on this trip I was going to be more open minded with seafood and this was my perfect chance to stick to that!!!! I was going to have REAL crab for the first time!!!! And I have to tell you it was delicious!!!! YUMMY!!!!

Here are some photos from dinner!!!

i-MdP8pRk-L.jpg

Baylor's first plate...that boy is all carnivore!!!!

i-dFcs6gX-L.jpg

Baylor with his weapon of crab destruction!!!

i-dk7s6kr-L.jpg

My salad plate...had to work my way into trying the crab LOL

i-FhWNGQK-L.jpg

A large bucket of crab legs...so good!!!

Dinner ended with a bday celebration for Brook!!! And of course we had to sign the table to prove we had been there!!! or NOT as the case may be!

i-VwSC8st-L.jpg

So much fun was had at dinner!! Good food, good people, and good times!!!! By the time we finished we were helping closing up the restaurant, it had to be close to 10pm/10:30pm, bedtime in my world LOL!! BUT we were in Disney....and the night was still young....so what would the 5 of us go do????

Well you're just going to have to wait a bit longer to find that out LOL!!!!

DON'T FORGET your GUESS if YOU HAVEN'T submitted one yet!!!!

GOOD NIGHT ALL!!!

My boys would go nuts for a bucket full of crab legs - if it's all you can eat I might never get them out of there! Gotta put Cape May on the dining list for the future :thumbsup2

That is a really great picture of the 3 of you, wish I had gotten in town a couple of days earlier!

So glad your husband got the job, that is great news!

I love that Baylor talked Celtics with you, b/c I am from Boston! I don't really follow the Celtics, though; I've always only cared about hockey. :laughing:

Cape May cafe looks awesome and really makes me wish my family enjoyed seafood a little more...well, at all, haha. My dad and I are the only ones who really care for it; he's allergic to shrimp and lobster but LOVES everything else. I've never had crab legs, definitely on my list of things to try! :thumbsup2

Any Disers coming to Chicago should know that we have several Disney stores, including two downtown. (Now who's enabling? Tee hee! Good thing you emptied the Pacifica. ;)) And I'd be happy to suggest fun places to eat and play.

My suggestion is that you STOP making suggestions! (several Disney stores?!?!) :rotfl::cool1::lmao::rotfl2::worship:

Hi all!!! Hope you are all having a great week! I know my week took a turn for the best today!! My husband had a job interview while I was away and today he got a call and was offered the job!!! WOOT WOOT :cool1: We are very excited in this household today!!! For the first time I didn't excessively stress and worry and just left it in the Lord's hands and it was amazing to watch Him work!!! Just wanted to share that with all of you before getting started with our fun story!!!

Congratulations on that job! What will he be doing? This is a different one than what you told me about yesterday? I hope he loves it. :cool1:

Congratulations on the job! :cool1: :woohoo: :banana:

Great picture of you three and holy moly that's a lot of crab legs!

Congratulations on your husband's job!! That is great!
Cape May looks so yummy! I have eaten breakfast there and loved it, but not dinner.
Can't wait to hear what you did after dinner!

Congratulations on your husband's job! Great news and I'm sure a relief for you both. :goodvibes

Would you believe that I have yet to try Cape May? Are the characters there for dinner or is it just breakfast? I'm generally not a buffet fan but this gets such consistently positive reviews I may have to try it ! :thumbsup2

Congrats on your hubby's new job!! :cool1:

Those pictures of Cape May are making me rethink it as a dinner option for November... Alex & I are not a seafood eaters, but DH & Zach would LOVE it!!! We have a breakfast ADR... maybe we need one for dinner too?? :confused3

Congrat on your DH's new job! :cool1:

We have never been to Cape May but will be there in oh.........8 days!!! :banana: My family loves seafood so it looks good. Isn't that the restuarant with the taffy or am I confused! :confused3 Wondering who got the pieces if so! :laughing:

Congrats on your husband's new job! :cool1:

The pictures of Cape May have me very excited. We have ADR's for our trip next month. Love the yummy crab! It is a favorite in our household and even my 6 year DD has order it at Red Lobster. DS is well on his way to loving it too!

ok, have to share something so funny the woot woot made me think of... the other day I saw a bottle of wine at the gourmet food store that said "WOOP WOOP" on it. Naturally my friend and I started yelling "WOOP WOOOOOP!" in the store.

I would have done the same thing.:laughing:

WOW! Congrats to Prince Phillip!!

Cute picture of you guys at Cape May! I liked their breakfast, and would love to try dinner there too! I LOVE crab legs and pretty much all seafood. Maybe next time...

Jen I am so happy that Prince Phillip has a new job. I have been praying since you asked us to. It sounds like all of you had a great meal at Cape May. We loved our meal there. Alexia really like the fact that she could color on the table.:rotfl:

For all the people that don't really care for seafood but want to try Cape May GO!!!!! I don't like seafood and I loved our meal at Cape May. I had plenty of food to eat while my dh and dd love seafood and ate that.

Welcome back guys - it seemed like you were gone forever - I followed along on FB every day!!! It definately made my time waiting for my trip shorter - thanks :cool1:!! I only have 17 days left and I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

So my guess is 3728...

Keep the updates coming - love it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter