Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!! A Wigd and gang TR/PTR Upd: 12/7 pg.60 Going WILD!

We will be hitting Vero on the 20th:goodvibes and then moving to Disney a few days later. Final dates will depend on availability and points. I will work on all of that after we return from this trip. I need to be in bed since I have a 2:30 wake up call but I am too excited!!

Anita-when are you going to Chicago? I read that somewhere tonight. I am going to a conference in mid July.

We leave Saturday afternoon, Marc has an energy conference there. I am just tagging along...

Soooo excited about Vero!!!
We will need to talk about meals and such...

Have you read Jackie's report today. There is some discussion going on about people like you. :upsidedow

I made it over to Jackie's and realized that I had forgot to subscribe....
My excuse?
I was in the car when I found her PTR!:cutie:

We leave Saturday afternoon, Marc has an energy conference there. I am just tagging along...

Soooo excited about Vero!!!
We will need to talk about meals and such...

I have a few suggestions :rolleyes1 LOL!!!! Of course I know a great place to get some taffy too...although I'm not known for sharing taffy LOL

Present...

I can't wait to hear all about your fabulous trip.

I'm here! Can't wait to hear about your adventures!

I'm in! Can't wait to hear all about it. popcorn::

I definately don't want to miss this one!

Oh, and I'm gonna guess 3000 miles on the Pacifica.

I'm ready to hear all about this trip! :) Even the prelude sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear more!

Count me in!! Cant wait to hear more..

I'm ready to read and see all of the fun stuff I have heard about.
I'm glad you all had such a good time on all legs of the journey. I think it is great that you guys got to meet so many other DIS families.

Joining in! I saw many photos on Facebook and can't wait to hear the rest of the stories to go with them!
I am going to guess 3275 miles!

OOH, OOH! It's gonna be close - do I make the first page? (yes I did!!!)

I'm SO in for this TR!!! :yay:

My guess is 3,242 miles.

:welcome: Welcome Everyone!!! So glad that you are all here!! Thank you for your guesses!!

Marc (wsushocker) is keeping track we should be announcing a winner soon!!! I'm almost done with our next update...my computer has hated me today. Froze on me twice while updating so I'm going to say its a bad mojo day!!!!

ooh ooh I'm here!!! :goodvibes Don't start the fun without me!!!!! :cool1:

Can't wait to hear all about it. Love the Vera picture.

3500 miles is my guess.

Before I totally over think this, my guess is 3052 miles.

I'm excited to read about your most recent trip!

I'm here and can't wait to hear about this trip!

I am here for all the fun!!!

That is a GREAT picture of all of you with Mickey! I just love it!!!

:welcome::jumping1: More wonderful friends!! Thank you so much for joining us!! I hope you'll enjoy our TR!!!!! Thanks for following along!!!

I'm here!! I'll have to think about my guess... :scratchin

I'm here! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures together.

Good morning!! I'm here!! :goodvibes
Can't wait to hear all about your adventures!!!

Tracy

popcorn:: :cheer2: Excited to hear about your adventure!

Yay, I am SO in for this! Can't wait to hear about all your adventures!

Joining in! Can't wait to read all about your trip. :goodvibes

WELCOME WELCOME!!!! So glad you are all here!!! Can't wait to share our adventures with you and boy do we have some adventures to share!!!!!

I'll go ahead and answer this one.... YES!!! We are working on next summer already!:goodvibes

We are always planning that "next" trip! WOOT WOOT!! The more the merrier!!!!!

I had issues with smugmug this afternoon and completely lost my update when the computer froze on me!! Now I have all the bugs worked out and am working to get something up soon!! SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!

I figured it was for next summer's trip!!!! June? When is the cruise?
Jen, you aren't alone!!! I'm always planning my next trip or 2 or 3!!!!!
Oh by the way.....Southwest is having a $40 sale on flights!!!! Of course it's not good on Fri or Sun flights and for me the Orlando flights were $80! It's good for flights Aug. 23- Oct. ???
Wish I could make the Oct. meet! I will be there for the Dec. one though...it's almost time to make ADR's!!!!

I figured it was for next summer's trip!!!! June? When is the cruise?
Jen, you aren't alone!!! I'm always planning my next trip or 2 or 3!!!!!
Oh by the way.....Southwest is having a $40 sale on flights!!!! Of course it's not good on Fri or Sun flights and for me the Orlando flights were $80! It's good for flights Aug. 23- Oct. ???
Wish I could make the Oct. meet! I will be there for the Dec. one though...it's almost time to make ADR's!!!!

Thanks for the heads up I need to get a departure flight...off to look!! THANK YOU!!!

Have you read Jackie's report today. There is some discussion going on about people like you. :upsidedow

:lmao: Well, it seems as if we are all planning next year's trip already. ;) I don't think I have ever started a PTR quite this early. :laughing:

Sadly, I don't think I will be able to join everyone in the middle of summer next year because of my classes. :( I have a feeling we will be doing our traveling right at the start of summer like we did this year. The good news is that I will be finished with my degree in Spring of 2013. That means I can travel whenever I want in the summer of that year. Does that mean I can already start planning for our summer trip two years from now? :rotfl2:

I made it over to Jackie's and realized that I had forgot to subscribe....
My excuse?
I was in the car when I found her PTR!:cutie:

I have done that so many times! And I don't have a good excuse because I am always sitting on my computer at home. :laughing:

:lmao: Well, it seems as if we are all planning next year's trip already. ;) I don't think I have ever started a PTR quite this early. :laughing:

Sadly, I don't think I will be able to join everyone in the middle of summer next year because of my classes. :( I have a feeling we will be doing our traveling right at the start of summer like we did this year. The good news is that I will be finished with my degree in Spring of 2013. That means I can travel whenever I want in the summer of that year. Does that mean I can already start planning for our summer trip two years from now? :rotfl2:

Sounds like a special graduation celebration is in order! ;)

I'm a little late to the party but I'm excited to read all about your trip! I can't wait to hear about the VB outlet!!

Hmm I'm going to guess low since everyone is so high and go with 1654 miles. :goodvibes

Any Disers coming to Chicago should know that we have several Disney stores, including two downtown. (Now who's enabling? Tee hee! Good thing you emptied the Pacifica. ;)) And I'd be happy to suggest fun places to eat and play.

Jen, I have to tell you that I have started use woot, woot daily. :woohoo:

WOOT WOOT!!! I love it!!!!! I also like the title Caren (MeMom) gave me...Queen of the WOOT WOOTs!!!!! I'm going to add that to my signature!!!! Update coming tonight I promise!! I have some exciting news to share and of course you want to hear all about our first night at Disney together don't you?!?!?!?!?

Jen, I have to tell you that I have started use woot, woot daily. :woohoo:

ok, have to share something so funny the woot woot made me think of... the other day I saw a bottle of wine at the gourmet food store that said "WOOP WOOP" on it. Naturally my friend and I started yelling "WOOP WOOOOOP!" in the store.

ok, have to share something so funny the woot woot made me think of... the other day I saw a bottle of wine at the gourmet food store that said "WOOP WOOP" on it. Naturally my friend and I started yelling "WOOP WOOOOOP!" in the store.

That's something I would do too! :laughing:

Any Disers coming to Chicago should know that we have several Disney stores, including two downtown. (Now who's enabling? Tee hee! Good thing you emptied the Pacifica. ;)) And I'd be happy to suggest fun places to eat and play.

Please suggest away! We are planning a few days after the conference, and this trip is just Marc and I.
Baylor had to make a choice between his baseball team and the trip. He chose to stay home and play.

The Pacifica isn't coming and my car, the Infiniti gets to make this trip!:woohoo:

Elena, the cruise is booked for June 15th on the Dream.:cloud9:

Jackie, Boo to missing you next summer...Don't they offer any online classes?:idea:

I have done that so many times! And I don't have a good excuse because I am always sitting on my computer at home. :laughing:

What are you majoring in?

Please suggest away! We are planning a few days after the conference, and this trip is just Marc and I.
Baylor had to make a choice between his baseball team and the trip. He chose to stay home and play.

The Pacifica isn't coming and my car, the Infiniti gets to make this trip!:woohoo:

Elena, the cruise is booked for June 15th on the Dream.:cloud9:

Jackie, Boo to missing you next summer...Don't they offer any online classes?:idea:

Cool, on the cruise!! Sometime you'll have to try the Fantasy or a 7 nighter!!!!
Have fun in Chicago!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter