Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!! A Wigd and gang TR/PTR Upd: 12/7 pg.60 Going WILD!

Stacy! I too am thankful for our friendship!:hug:
I can't wait to spend time with your family next summer!
I adore you all and it's going to be so much fun!
You will fall in love with our Jen, she is a JEM!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'll call you soon!:goodvibes

Stacy! I too am thankful for our friendship!:hug:
I can't wait to spend time with your family next summer!
I adore you all and it's going to be so much fun!
You will fall in love with our Jen, she is a JEM!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

I'll call you soon!:goodvibes

Awwww I heart you all too!! I'm so thankful for the DIS!! I just simply adore Anita and Marc and the rest of the gang!!! I'm very blessed to have them in my life!!!

Stacy can't wait to meet you!!!!

Hi friends!! Sorry I've been MIA. :) I'm back!!!

Anita & Jen, when are your cruise / Vero / WDW dates again?? I may meet you at one of those places....finalizing my 2012 travel plans.... :)

Hi friends!! Sorry I've been MIA. :) I'm back!!!

Anita & Jen, when are your cruise / Vero / WDW dates again?? I may meet you at one of those places....finalizing my 2012 travel plans.... :)

I just read about how busy you've been!
Here's our dates, a bit changed due to Keeley's new baby being due June 7th.
So we are going to cruise first, those dates are June 15/20
Vero Beach June 20/24
Jambo June 24/27
Beach Club June 27/July 6.

Hope you can join us!

Thanks, Anita!! I didn't realize you had a new grand baby coming - exciting!!

Ok, now I have it written down. :) I am *thinking* I could do the cruise + Vero, or also meet you guys at WDW. Either would be so fun!!! I'll crunch some numbers & get back to ya! :)

I just read about how busy you've been!
Here's our dates, a bit changed due to Keeley's new baby being due June 7th.
So we are going to cruise first, those dates are June 15/20
Vero Beach June 20/24
Jambo June 24/27
Beach Club June 27/July 6.

Hope you can join us!

Would be so awesome to see you again Katie!!!!

Thanks - you too!!

I am tossing around a few options. I am thinking that based on $$$ and time, my 2 best options are the week of June 24th OR around 4th of July. I might be bringing my 16 yr old brother & a friend, so we'll see. Or I may arrive by myself and hang out with you all. :) Choices, choices!!! :)

WOW time sure has gotten away from me!! This school year has just been busy busy busy!!! Between dept. chair, new standardized tests, tutoring, and the new church life just keeps getting in the way of proper DIS time!!! I'm greatly looking forward to Winter Break (7 more school days until 2 weeks off)!!

Alright the last time I updated it was decided that I would NEVER ride Space Mountain again!! The evening was pretty uneventful I headed back to the resort early and just relaxed!!

The next morning I was heading to the WILD!!! Animal Kingdom!! WOOT WOOT!!! I love this park especially in the mornings!!! First ride of the day was the safari!! And we made it as far as the Harambe Sign!! This guy decided to block our path.

i-8trqDMr-L.jpg

After about 10 minutes of waiting, a call to a CM, and a golf cart the bird finally moved and we were on our way in to the jungle of Africa!

i-qFmc3Rw-L.jpg

i-Mwwchqc-L.jpg

HIPPOS

i-3nJbbVz-L.jpg

The Savannah!!!

i-Gwn9Fqs-L.jpg

i-F5kGbCp-L.jpg

i-B3RB9bw-L.jpg

Best sight of the day...the cheetahs were awake and actually up!!!

i-fzgzK8m-L.jpg

i-LDt5K9J-L.jpg

Well since one expedition was done, another one needed to be conquered!!

i-7fxCps6-L.jpg

i-nBvJbSh-L.jpg

I could seriously spend hours just in the EE queue alone!! I love the theming!! So creative!!!

I had a list of three things I had planned to accomplish today, Kilamanjaro Safaris, EE, and FOTLK!! I hadn't seen it in quite a few trips and I was really looking forward to seeing it again!! It sure didn't disappoint!!! LOVED IT!!

i-cpZ6wG3-L.jpg

i-dxM3Lz9-L.jpg

i-Jf3RQGz-L.jpg

i-CnBvWTv-L.jpg

Love those monkeys!!!!

All to soon the show was over and I decided to put my camera away and walk around!! I love this park!!! Soon though it was getting pretty hot and it was time to go back and relax in the resort before my quite purposefully planned dinner (Can you guess where I was going??)

So I hope you are all having a great holiday season!!! I have finally dragged the decorations down and they will be up by this weekend!! I also have to do some candy making (cookie balls and caramel corn) and finish my Christmas cards!!!!

Hope you all have a great rest of your week!!

FOTLK is my favorite show, no question. I could go to that show every day!!

The safari is a big favorite, too. I'm partial to the elephants :) SO CUTE!!!

We haven't missed a FOTLK yet! I still remember going with my mom to see the first one when the park opened. The monkeys, who we were told were retired Olympic gymnasts, their costumes hadn't come in yet for the show. So, every time I see the show I still see them as I first saw them, with red tights on :rotfl: Still love them though! I agree though, I could watch this every day!

Love your safari pics, what a great snag to see the cheetahs out and about! Can't wait to see what your dinner pick is! :thumbsup2

Hey great update, Jen! Loved the FOTLK! I have not been to see that in forever... this summer it is on the list! The boys have not seen it since the first time they did a few years ago! Time to catch it again!

Have fun making candy... I am making cookie dough! We did all our decorating, now just a few final touches... Oh, and DON'T burn your foot! :rotfl:

I'm always happy to see Animal Kingdom pictures. One of the few things I have not experienced in AK is photographing the Everest queue. I have ridden on a Fastpass once - quickly in and on the ride, no stopping. I want to go back and just walk through the whole things slowly. I think the day will come when I have the time and when I am brave enough to ask someone if I can just 'cut' them and explain that I am only there to take pictures. When those two things line up, I will get to see it all for the first time.

Hope you make it through this last little bit of school okay. A break is within reach! :woohoo:

Great cheetah pictures!!!!! What a great view!

I also love your FOTLK pics too. I hope I see the show this trip. I haven't seen it in forever.

I love Animal Kingdom first thing in the morning, too! There is just something so peaceful and perfect then! Yeay for doing your top three things!

I have not been doing nearly as much holiday baking as I would like, but this is our last week of school. Maybe I can get my act together then! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter