Don't Mess With My Toot Toot!! A Wigd and gang TR/PTR Upd: 12/7 pg.60 Going WILD!

1000 points. Wow. That is just fun to say!!!!! :lmao:

Congrats!!!!! Can't wait to visit with you in June/July!!!! :goodvibes

Can't wait to hear all about your family fun at Christmas too...

:santa:

Actually it's 1011, and yes, so very fun to say!:laughing:

We are really looking forward to our time together in the summer!

We submitted just within the last week - 11/10. So we hopefully will get a nice early Christmas present. That and my new Macbook is it for us!!

DH wants to add on, but the fiscal reality is making us wait. We have a big expensive trip to get through first!! Next year maybe... I don't think I want to get too crazy, before I know it the maintenance fees will be too expensive!

The maintenance fees are just killer. I'll admit that...
My teammate is buying a cabin at a lake in the Ozarks. I just know they will spend a ton of money on up keep, not to mention the amount of time they will spend on chores up there....
At least when we go, we play!

Good luck on passing!

Coming in to hijack for just one request...I have a cause in the Pepsi Refresh Everything promotion. Each person can vote three times per day....once through Facebook, one by setting up an account at the web site, and once by texting 109440 to 73774. Here is a link to the site.

http://www.refresheverything.com/at-risk-math-derby-wichita-kansas-ipads-technology

You are able to vote each of those three ways for up to five causes per day through the end of November.

Thanks,
Marc Anderson

I hear you about school! It was a killer this past week! Those cupcakes do sound very yummy, Jen! I want the recipe, too!

Yeay for having a 1000 points now, Anita! Soon, you will have enough to live at Disney year-round when you retire! :laughing:

I hear you about school! It was a killer this past week! Those cupcakes do sound very yummy, Jen! I want the recipe, too!

Yeay for having a 1000 points now, Anita! Soon, you will have enough to live at Disney year-round when you retire! :laughing:

School has been a crazy in second grade as well. Yesterday we had our feast day. I had parents in the classroom from the time the students arrived until our principal forced us from the room to grab a drink from the local Sonic to get a breather. Yes, parents were waiting on their students to come back in from recess to tell them good bye....
It was the day we get no official lunch break as we are with the kids serving them their lunch.
Then getting it all cleaned up.
And yes, my parent that is a school board member was there the entire time!
The best part of the day was the note that I got when the students were entering the room informing me that the turkey that mom had volunteered to bring would not be coming because she was just too tired to prepare it.:scared1:

Luckily we had scheduled four turkeys to come in that morning for our feast so we had plenty!:goodvibes

All in all we had 65 little pilgrim girls, boys and Native Americans sitting around our tables pushed together down the center of our room enjoying a feast of turkey, grean beans, corn, corn bread, fruit salad, and pumpkin fluff. They had prepared the meal, minus the turkeys in our room in cooking centers with the help of parents and a good time was had by all!

We don't officially have our 1,000 pts yet, we send back our closing papers today and wire the money. It will happen very soon though.:thumbsup2

School has been a crazy in second grade as well. Yesterday we had our feast day. I had parents in the classroom from the time the students arrived until our principal forced us from the room to grab a drink from the local Sonic to get a breather. Yes, parents were waiting on their students to come back in from recess to tell them good bye....
It was the day we get no official lunch break as we are with the kids serving them their lunch.
Then getting it all cleaned up.
And yes, my parent that is a school board member was there the entire time!
The best part of the day was the note that I got when the students were entering the room informing me that the turkey that mom had volunteered to bring would not be coming because she was just too tired to prepare it.:scared1:

Luckily we had scheduled four turkeys to come in that morning for our feast so we had plenty!:goodvibes

All in all we had 65 little pilgrim girls, boys and Native Americans sitting around our tables pushed together down the center of our room enjoying a feast of turkey, grean beans, corn, corn bread, fruit salad, and pumpkin fluff. They had prepared the meal, minus the turkeys in our room in cooking centers with the help of parents and a good time was had by all!

We don't officially have our 1,000 pts yet, we send back our closing papers today and wire the money. It will happen very soon though.:thumbsup2

:scared1::scared1::scared1:is right!!! I am suddenly very thankful that I work in middle school where the only time parents come to school are for open house and awards day! :laughing:

I cannot believe she just decide not to bring the turkey because she was too tired! So glad you had more.
Congratulations on your points! I do not think I will ever get to 1000. My next purchase will be GF DVC. Who knows after that happens.

I cannot believe she just decide not to bring the turkey because she was too tired! So glad you had more.
Congratulations on your points! I do not think I will ever get to 1000. My next purchase will be GF DVC. Who knows after that happens.

Oh I know! My school board mom was standing next to me as I got the note and I showed it to her. She had also signed up to bring in a turkey AND brought hers.... (We were both in shock)!
The little girl that had to bring in the note is the sweetest childl and I certainly could put no blame on her, but goodness gracious! Under other circumstances we would have been out buying roast chickens!!!

So Cara, will you buy your GF points directly from Disney or wait until they are offered resale? We have bought both ways and are getting ready to watch the Aulani presentation with Samantha Brown the second week of December. I can't wait! I doubt that we buy though. Marc has already told me NO!!! :rolleyes1

Holy cow! That feast day sounds exhausting, but fun too! We usually do something when we finish our American Indian unit but nothing that grand.

Good news-we got our Vero beach ressie this morning!!! I'm soooo excited. We'll be there from the 20th (Wed) to the 23rd (Sat).

Well, Anita - that was rather rude of that person to be "too tired" to do something she signed up to do! Jeez, and I'm sure you were just fresh as a daisy. I would have felt way too guilty to do such a thing!!! I bet you're glad that is over!

Holy cow! That feast day sounds exhausting, but fun too! We usually do something when we finish our American Indian unit but nothing that grand.

Good news-we got our Vero beach ressie this morning!!! I'm soooo excited. We'll be there from the 20th (Wed) to the 23rd (Sat).

Stacy!!!! I'm beyond excited that we will get to spend some time relaxing together down there!:hug:
We will have to get our heads together and plan a few activities!:goodvibes
So we will be heading to Disney the day after you and will catch up to you in the parks...
Where are you staying, and, what day do you head home?

Stacy!!!! I'm beyond excited that we will get to spend some time relaxing together down there!:hug:
We will have to get our heads together and plan a few activities!:goodvibes
So we will be heading to Disney the day after you and will catch up to you in the parks...
Where are you staying, and, what day do you head home?

I know!! I am so excited too!:yay: :hug: I made John call this morning because I told him I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment if they didn't have anything. But, there was no problem, the guy said they had something at every level available for those dates. We went with a garden view room in the Inn though because I am trying to talk John into Christmas next year. We get out of school on the 20th of Dec. which is early for us.... we shall see...

We are in a 2BR at OKW starting the 23rd and I think we leave either on the 29th or 30th. I know you leave after us but we're still there most of the week together!! My niece and her hubby will be with us as well-they are young and have no kids but are so much fun-my kids love them.

We should really try to plan at least one meal together. Our ADR date is coming soon!!

I know!! I am so excited too!:yay: :hug: I made John call this morning because I told him I wouldn't be able to handle the disappointment if they didn't have anything. But, there was no problem, the guy said they had something at every level available for those dates. We went with a garden view room in the Inn though because I am trying to talk John into Christmas next year. We get out of school on the 20th of Dec. which is early for us.... we shall see...

We are in a 2BR at OKW starting the 23rd and I think we leave either on the 29th or 30th. I know you leave after us but we're still there most of the week together!! My niece and her hubby will be with us as well-they are young and have no kids but are so much fun-my kids love them.

We should really try to plan at least one meal together. Our ADR date is coming soon!!

We need to chat on the phone. Let's set up a time to talk so we can plan!

Anita, I will be buying from Disney, of course. I can't wait!! I will probably call the first day!! I love the GF!!!
That is so great about Vero! I am going to miss you by 3 days. I am calling this weekend to book 6 nights at Vero and then moving over to WDW on 7/3 for 6 nights. I found a conference at the Beach Club. They have unbelievable rates per night and I can pay through work. :cool1:

Anita, I will be buying from Disney, of course. I can't wait!! I will probably call the first day!! I love the GF!!!
That is so great about Vero! I am going to miss you by 3 days. I am calling this weekend to book 6 nights at Vero and then moving over to WDW on 7/3 for 6 nights. I found a conference at the Beach Club. They have unbelievable rates per night and I can pay through work. :cool1:

Oh but we will still be at the BC until we head out on the 6th! I imagine we will see you there!!!

Yay!! I did not know you would be at the Beach Club then. I am not sure if we will be staying at the Yacht Club or Beach Club since the conference has rooms at both, but it does not matter. Both have SAB!!! I have to get 40 hours of CME credit every two years and luckily WDW has a lot of conferences per year. I just have to see if I can get Vero and then I will finalize my conference!

Happy Thanksgiving Anita, Marc, and Jen!:goodvibes
I am thankful I found my way to one of your trip reports! And that I got to meet Anita and Marc last year in real life. And that I get to see all of you this summer!!!!:cloud9:

Marc, I have been voting each day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter