Don't be shy calling all singles

Newly single. Just got back from a great trip to Disney with my daughter, went to Mickeys Halloween Party, we had a great time. I've never thought about going alone tho, might have to give that a try or maybe meet up with some other Disney lovers.

Single female here from Oklahoma. I am 53 and looking for someone that is also Disney-minded. I'm getting ready to go on my first totally solo trip in a little over a week. This will be my 9th (I think) trip.

Hi, today is my last day here. Looking for some friends to meet and hang out with for the day. I am staying on property. I am also going to be going to see the frozen light show tonight at the kingdom. Hope to meet up.

Welcome! I'm a single-guy (49), who lives 2 hours away from WDW near Clearwater, Florida. My son and I have annual passes and go regularly.

Hope your trip is a good one!

Headed to WDW first week of February for my Birthday! Can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

I was supposed to be going with my 13 y.o. G'daughter but she got herself in boy trouble.. My wife of 37 years passed 3 years ago so I'm going solo for the first time.

I'll be staying at AKL 12/21-1/3/15 if anyone wants to give me a shout.

I was supposed to be going with my 13 y.o. G'daughter but she got herself in boy trouble.. My wife of 37 years passed 3 years ago so I'm going solo for the first time. I'll be staying at AKL 12/21-1/3/15 if anyone wants to give me a shout.

Have a great time. I will be going a month after you. 56 here.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy

Landing on 5/9 thru 5/16. I know that's a bit further away from most posters, but I'm looking forward to my first solo trip.

Anyone going that wants to meet? BTW, I'm 54 and a widow.

25 year old single lady here from Michigan. Heading down to WDW with mom and friends Dec 3-10!

Single girl from CA. I'm an annual pass holder for Disneyland but I have never been to Disney World... but that's going to change next year (Jan/Feb) when I make a solo trip. I. Can't. Wait!!

While I've been to WDW multiple times, and DL once, I just accepted a job in Tampa. Drove across the country from my former job in NorCal. While I accepted the job for the increased benefits and being closer to my family(all in NJ), being an hour from WDW is quite the perk. Just splurged on an annual pass...

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

Now that my daughter is grown, I've been to WDW several times solo. I'm visiting family in Tampa area March 2015 (for Spring Training). Only 12 weeks away! :cheer2:
I'm hoping to do the World around March 14-17. Braves are hosting the Blue Jays on the 15th. Let me know if you'd like to meet, have dinner, enjoy company. I'm 50ish, conservative, but fun-loving! More layers than a cake!

Brenda
:beach:

41 year old single guy gonna be down first week of Feb on a solo trip. Anyone wanna meet up and have some fun in the parks???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter