Don't be shy calling all singles

If any singles are going to be in the parks on New Year's, send me a PM! I'll be at Epcot as soon as I can escape from work, and it would be nice to not ring in the New Year alone :)

29 and live in the panhandle of florida, though down there so much might as well be Orlando. Going to be down again 12-16 of January.

27 male from GA, I will be down in the area thru the 14th, Dopey Challenge to beat my brains out :)

Just started planing a new trip today. Turned 32 yesterday. Looking at either April, May, or October. Would love to meet a Disney princess. Maybe even hang for a few hrs down there. Might be fun. Send private message if want to talk

Anyone still frequent this board? I was looking through old posts and happened across it again. Hello all!

I think it's one of those posts that someone comes across and posts in but nobody responds lol

28/m from boston.. sorry everyone but go patriots!! Disney/patriots fan indeed! We got hit with alot of snow this year. as soon as that snow hit i was already on a clicking spree to take a trip. i will be going around March 16 - 24. I wouldnt mind sharing a drink, food, and view the fireworks at night.

37/f from Philly area just looking to make friends. Will be going with my teens in June but have been kicking around the idea of a solo trip. I chicken out at the idea of going alone, I am nervous that after a couple of days one of two things will happen. I will either never want to return to the real world or I will be homesick and can't wait to come home. I think I could handle a long weekend though.

33 from Boston area. Looking out at 7 feet of snow dreaming of going back to WDW. Been every year for the last 3 years and usually start planning the next trip before I leave. I have gone for 1 week solo and it was the best vacation I have ever had. Hoping to one day find a Disney prince that loves disney as much as I do.

37/f from Philly area just looking to make friends. Will be going with my teens in June but have been kicking around the idea of a solo trip. I chicken out at the idea of going alone, I am nervous that after a couple of days one of two things will happen. I will either never want to return to the real world or I will be homesick and can't wait to come home. I think I could handle a long weekend though.
You will never want to return to the real world. After my solo trip last year, I have been researching re-locating to Orlando and would love to work for WDW someday. Although that depends on how much you love Disney. Have a great trip.

hi guys.

I'm 33 and live in São Paulo, Brazil. But I'm always around my second home - at least once a year! :earsgirl:

I'm planning a solo trip to WDW next may (trying really hard to register at the EEC race).

Wouldn't mind watching wishes or having a Dole Whip with a Disneylover like me!

38/m from outside Philly. Visiting WDW in April on a work trip and may have some free time to kill for dinner or drinks.

I was last there with family in December of 2013, and have been wanting to go back every day since.

Last edited:
You will never want to return to the real world. After my solo trip last year, I have been researching re-locating to Orlando and would love to work for WDW someday. Although that depends on how much you love Disney. Have a great trip.
Thank you! So true, every time we are down there I think about what it would be like to live there - I would go broke :laughing:

Loving Disney so much. 32m from NJ/Philly area. Been to WDW 4 times. Last time was my first solo trip. That was back in 2008. Going back either late Sept or early Oct. Looking for my Disney Princess.

Last edited:
Wow, a lot of people from the Philly/NJ area, anyone interested in a meet up at some point?

swf 39 Ohio goin to the world march 21-28. Will be with my cousin 49 female not married but not single lol....but anyone looking to hang out ride a ride see a show let us know...celebrating the final yr in my thirties while we're there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter